Thread: Shotgun Hits

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+

Lightbulb Shotgun Hits

Okay well my stoned ass has deciede on a new thing.... lol
    Shotgun hits are pointless.(that sums it up)
    Lol okay well isnt like most the thc absored in the first 5 second of inhalation(sp)? If so the shotgun hit would just be blowing tar into the other persons lungs. So basically the only point of shotgun hits is so you get your lips on some chicks mouth, or guys(if ur a chick or gay). Does anyone know if this is right and they are just pointless? Or has everyone known this and im just catchin on? lol oh and for those who dont know what a shotgun hit is....
    Search it on google lol im lazy.
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

Juggalotus17 is offline Registered+
    Yes, it is pointless and gay. But when hot girls ask for them I don't deny .
    Juggalo For Life
    Real Underground Baby
    i skeeted in some girls mouth right and she swalloed it and if shd digested it and pissed it out it would go threw her pussy therfore get he pregent??

muncheemama is offline Registered+
    yes, i believe it to be a ploy by men, try and blow me one i'd say pass the fuckin pipe, weirdo
    hey man you gotta joint?

AdIcTs77 is offline Registered+
    Check this little tidbit out. I was watchin the history channel about the guys in vietnam and weed. It turns out the shotgun was developed by them. They put a J in the chamber, and blewthrew it, while someone else gobbled it up from the barrell. It looked pretty sweet.
    You'll get chills all through your body , and you'll lose all control of your bladder and your sphincter, that's your butt hole.
    You've got to give it up
    You got to give up the toad now
    It's no joke buddy, give it up
    You got to give up the toad now
    Or you'll see
    It hurts to pee
    There'll be blood, gushing from ya
    Every time that you cough
    And forget getting lucky,
    It falls off

Im no fool, Landos Cool, YEAH!!