Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Stoner Jobs...

PurpnCoke34 is offline Registered+

Talking Best Stoner Jobs...

I think I have officially found the best stoner job.

You can smoke on the job, you get to listen to music the whole time, and drive around and eat snacks. Its PERFECT.

All I do is put flyers on mailboxes all day for a home decorating company. Its the shit!!!!!

I was just thinkin about this at work today.

Anybody else have a badass stoner job?
    ...smoke purp by the pound, goose by the 5th
    re-up on the 1st then again on the 5th...

WE TRAP OR DIE

OzzyOz is offline Registered+
    owning a coffeeshop in amsterdam
    for new time smokers, a coffeshop is where you can buy/smoke weed in the netherlands. It's where the stickiest of the ickiest buds are sold.
    obviously i don't own one...
    but that's the ultimate job for a stoner.

w4terb0ng is offline Registered+
    damn. i want one of those.

ezjim is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpnCoke34
    I think I have officially found the best stoner job.

You can smoke on the job, you get to listen to music the whole time, and drive around and eat snacks. Its PERFECT.

All I do is put flyers on mailboxes all day for a home decorating company. Its the shit!!!!!

I was just thinkin about this at work today.

Anybody else have a badass stoner job?
    i worked for a pizza olace about 25 yrs ago that was cool ..drive around and smoke weed and listen to tunes... plus there was always food to eat...plus after work our boss would buy the beer to drink while we cleaned up ....i worked at the zoo one summer... that was fun. just feedin animals and getting stoned in the barn's... and they had a kick ass snack bar ..but by far the best job i had.. was selling weed / acid / cold beer and t-shirt's at concert's [ mainly G.D. shows] it was nice to get to travel from town to town... we just worked a few hrs a day before and after the shows .. it was a great way to see the country and meet a lot of differant people..we did it for 4-5 yrs.. before we started having kid's.. and had to start settling down a little bit ..
    BAD COP NO DOUGHNUT!!

naturalmystic is offline Registered+
    selling shit at grateful dead concerts? That's badass.
    This world is but a canvas to our imagination.
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by naturalmystic
    selling shit at grateful dead concerts? That's badass.
    when it was good it was REALLY good but when it was bad it sucked ass to no end. some places were ez to get away with it but others were not so friendly..and by the late 80s the whole scene had gotten very crowded and in some cases very heavily policed .. but i wouldnt trade one of those days good or bad for any thing in the world
    BAD COP NO DOUGHNUT!!

LOVElife is offline Registered+
    Dealing Weed and Bugle!

Drive round all day, Making Copious amounts of money for Minimal Effort!
    Some people might say my life is in a rut,
    But Iím quite happy with what I got
    People might say that I should strive for more,
    But Iím so happy I canít see the point.
    Somethings happening here today
    A show of strength with your boyís brigade and,
    Iím so happy and youíre so kind
    You want more money - of course I donít mind
    To buy nuclear textbooks for atomic crimes
    And the public gets what the public wants
    But I want nothing this societyís got
    -
    Iím going underground

NOTEHOOK is offline Registered+
    I'm going to (hopefully) get a job at an internet cafe/coffee shop. Ain't nothin' better than sittin' there foolin' around online while blazed out of your mind. Oh yea, making coffee though.... maybe I'll hook up some unsuspecting customers with a gram or so in their expresso

maryjanemama is offline Registered+
    I used to work at a tie-dye shop owned by 2 hippie brothers. It was awesome and funny as hell. Sometimes we'd get stoned and laugh our asses off for no good reason. Once I got so ripped I passed out in some blue dye and one of them had to drive me home. Good times.

did they get the dye off ya first or did they just leave you to wake up thinking you where turning in to a chameleon ?? most people who make t-shirts are the kind that dont mind an ocasional lost day here or there . im a carpenter now and we have many days we never make it back from lunch .. some times you just need to blow off the rest of the day and drink and fish or fall asleep in the dye ..it's cool that they didnt give you hell about it though .. our boss wont get pissed if we take off early but if we passed out at work he's be way pissed
    BAD COP NO DOUGHNUT!!

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    I did the pizza delivery thing too. I was also a cook at Sizzler, that was a lot of fun. Everyone in the kitchen got high and we'd just hop up onto the counter to smoke since we could blow our hits out into the exhaust fan and no one would know.

Now, however, I probably have the worst stoner job. I work in the semiconductor industry negotiating contracts and shit like that. No way I can get high at work so I have to wait until I get home. Even then I get a lot of calls at home from our overseas offices and that's always a total buzz kill.The up side to it is that it pays pretty well so the cost of weed really isn't an issue anymore.
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Fengzi
    I did the pizza delivery thing too. I was also a cook at Sizzler, that was a lot of fun. Everyone in the kitchen got high and we'd just hop up onto the counter to smoke since we could blow our hits out into the exhaust fan and no one would know.

Now, however, I probably have the worst stoner job. I work in the semiconductor industry negotiating contracts and shit like that. No way I can get high at work so I have to wait until I get home. Even then I get a lot of calls at home from our overseas offices and that's always a total buzz kill.The up side to it is that it pays pretty well so the cost of weed really isn't an issue anymore.
    it's nice not to have to worry about the money thing.... i think i could almost do that kind of job .. as long as i didnt have to shave/ cut my hair or wear long pants in the summer..
    BAD COP NO DOUGHNUT!!

Smokey McPot is offline Registered+
    Working for a landscaping company. I work with a cool crew and we smoke. I like it cause i get to be outside catchin some rays and gettin a workout. Plus i like landscaping and horticulture.
    Legalize It, Don't Criticize It.

Kramerica is offline Registered+
    In the past, Ive had 2 cool jobs where smoking on the job wasnt a problem.
    Once I worked weekends at a golf course. Id come in about 7am and ride a mower around cutting greens. Once you got to about the 6th or 7th hole, there werent many houses around. You could just cut the mower off, blaze, and check out the morning sky and hear all the cool morning sounds.
    Nothing beats the summer job I had about 4 years ago. I worked for an organization (I will leave nameless), and all I did was drive around in a truck all day and put out insect traps for a study. I never saw my supervisor, I always worked alone, and I spent a lot of time in rural areas and gravel roads. I was high everyday.
    It was so good, in fact, that once I was parked on the side of a gravel road lighting my pipe and I spot a cop coming up the road behind me. Thats a scary feeling. As he rode up beside me, I guess he saw the truck I was in and waved at me, never suspecting a thing. Had I been in my personal vehicle, I probably would have been checked out a little closer!

kablam is offline Registered+
    I've had 2 stoner friendly jobs. Taco Bell, my first job, we sat on the roof drinking and smoking for the whole shift (graveyard). We could scope out cars pulling in the lot and we would take turns taking and making orders. Man those were the days. Second job was pizza cook/delivery. EVERYONE there smoked except the owner and he was never there. In the basement there was this old closed down bar that was the official 420 spot while on the job. Thank you Old Town Pizza!!!! for the 2.5 years of employment with the coolest damn crew ever. haha
    Bring a little fire, we got sumthin' to burn!

-Blam

maryjanemama is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ezjim
    did they get the dye off ya first or did they just leave you to wake up thinking you where turning in to a chameleon ??
    Nope, they left it on me. I had a blue forehead and some blue hair for a few days. My passing out was no biggie, in fact, when I got back home, me, my husband, and the brother who drove me home sparked another one up in the garage. I still see the one owner (the tie-dye shop is now a decent sized operation now, so, no more toking for the employees) every once in a while. Even though this happened ages ago he's still like, "Hey, how ya feeling?" And I'm like, "Shut up, Dan."

Moogs is offline Registered+
    There are very few jobs that cater to Stoners, un-for-tuna... The best job I found for that is what I do now. I'm an exotic dancer... They don't drug test and I can drink on the job
    Question Authority
    I will take this land in the name of my bunghole!
    "When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear as they truly are..." ~WB
    When you dream, dream in color... In Technicolor, where available
    "We're more interested in the dark side of life, the evil thing, the night time" ~JDM

dandman18 is offline Registered
    ive had 3 jobs in my life time one in a paintball field as a ref, bad ass job, just imagin being in a pine forest all day, and when shift closed just listen to music wihle talking and cleaning the mask and rental paintball gear...

2 blockbuster wich was O.k, the bad thing is whaen i was stoned i ALWAYS closed the cash drawer without giving people there change.(wich sucks cause you have to call the manager to open it)

and now i wor VALET, this is the best. i get high, and drive bad ass cars, while listening to music and talking to people..

DrHarry is offline Registered
    Best Job I ever had and still have it.
    You Guess what it is.

One Night in Bangkok - 1985
    Armageddon It - 1989
    La Cucaracha - Motivťs ~ 2002
    Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - 1988

Im an airline pilot and drive a bulldozer on the side.

deathbyvalley is offline Registered+
    well, i work at a petco now. got stoned for the second half of my second shift a few nights ago, and didn't seem so difficult. but when i worked for a bakery...that was the best. we'd all go to this place and get stoned before work, but being surrounded by bread and pastries and bagels....was kinda difficult
    all your sanity, and wits
    they will all vanish, i promise
    it's just a matter of time...

mellow mood is offline Banned
    guitarist is the best stoner job from my opinion

wait, thats what im gonna be! yea!

Smokey McPot is offline Registered+
    working at my local ski resort, just chillin handin out boards to people and ridin. Easiest job in the world
    Legalize It, Don't Criticize It.

slayergirl is offline Registered+
    worked for a few years getting through college as a stocker at a health food coop....everyone smoked up.....it was deep south and when it would get home in the summer one person would agree to stay to run the register and the rest, managers included, would go to thse natural water springs called the holes and skinny dip, eat munchies and smoke till the sun went down..had a lot of bad sunburns...but would do it again in a minute..something freeing about seeing everyone you work with naked and stoned....takes alot of the politics out of work....boss: you need to get to work earlier employee: oh yea, you got a small dick....

420kidder is offline Registered+
    I think when I delivered pizza for Dominos in Valdosta, GA, it worked well. I would just be at work long enough to grab another order and take off and always have cash on me. Also when I worked at a Colorado park I was able to smoke while I cleaned up shit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast