Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lookin for a smell proof baggie?

MetalLuvinHoney is offline Registered+

Lookin for a smell proof baggie?

This may sound bad buuut....next time your in a hospital check for a little baggie with the biohazardous symbol on it....you know in a desk or something when the docter leaves. Cause those bags work pretty damn good, I had some skunk weed once and it was wrapped in plastic wrap and 5 ziplock bags and you could still smell it, till one day I was at the hospital with my bro (he put his hand through a fish tank) and he thought it would but funny to start rooting around (with the one hand that wasnt bleeding everywhere, stoned little s.o.b) and thats when he found it...Good luck tho
    ~*Who needs the tonic when you've got chronic!*~

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

NoosaHeads is offline Registered+
    Buy a vacume sealer..
    Vac seal it.
    wash it in 10% bleach and Bobs your uncle..
    no sniffer dog (exept the bionic nose) will clag that one..
    He who laughs last.. .Thikns slowest....

Quote Originally Posted by NoosaHeads
    Buy a vacume sealer..
    Vac seal it.
    wash it in 10% bleach and Bobs your uncle..
    no sniffer dog (exept the bionic nose) will clag that one..
    Wow are you serious? thanks for the help man cause we can't share that lil bio bag over here

Toker4LifeVT is offline Registered+
    Vaccume sealing really takes the smell away, but not sure if it would acually prevent the dogs from sniffing it, maybe a person lol... not really sure though. I'd say go with that its your best bet. You can find a vaccume sealer in walmart they are pretty cheap.

Beeblebrox.420 is offline Registered+
    This forum is for suggestions for the site as a whole. I'll move this to the Lounge for you.
    "ATTENTION: Due to limits on my patience, I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either."

somebody someone is offline Registered+
    nothing can stop the smell of LE CANNABISHISSNISS

F L E S H is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody someone
    nothing can stop the smell of LE CANNABISHISSNISS
    Someone's stoned... me too

But seriously, vacuum sealing takes away the smell completely, not even dogs can get a whiff. If it's vacuum sealed, that means no air at all is getting in, and therefore no smell particles can get out either. It's foolproof.
    Peter: [writing letter] Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog.

Beeblebrox.420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by F L E S H
    But seriously, vacuum sealing takes away the smell completely, not even dogs can get a whiff. If it's vacuum sealed, that means no air at all is getting in, and therefore no smell particles can get out either. It's foolproof.
    Not quite true. As an example, if you've been handling the bud with your hands, then do the sealing without washing them, there will be sufficient smell for dogs to detect, even if you cannot. Even doing the sealing in a room where you've smoked will leave enough scent behind. You should wash the sealed package in a bleach solution to remove any remaining odor. As noted above, a 10-15 minute soak in a 10% solution is more than sufficient. Bleach attacks and breaks down organic molecules readily, which is one of the properties that make it so useful for laundry.
    "ATTENTION: Due to limits on my patience, I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either."

Fattie is offline Registered+
    You know too much.
    Marijuana is my anti-drug.
    Tru - Smoking Green
    Master P - Bourbons and Lacs
    Young Buck - Bang Bang
    "Thus, even the most devoted pothead with marijuana of legendary strength could not stumble upon a fatal overdose." -Mitch Earley Wine
    Understanding Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by NextLineIsMine
    get high then youll probably be in the same mind set as when you stashed it and find it much easier, it always works for towlie

The odd thing is I can't smell weed smoke on myself when im high or weed much at all for that matter(when stoned)

OR Freebird is offline Registered+
    Turkey Baster bags. Get them at the supermarket. Put the stinkiest pot in there and you can't smell it. Why? I haven't a fuckin' clue, but it works great. Tried and true method.

Will it get by the dogs? Don't know -- my dog will eat it, but won't look for it
    It's only a weed that turns to a flower in your mind.

A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

peacenotprofit is offline Registered+
    a vacume seal is what people use to ship weed so it has no detection in the mail. like FLESH said, foolproof.
    this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time....sieze the day. life surves the risk taker.

OzzyOz is offline Registered+
    well while we're on this topic

you know how they bring drug dogs to highschools. Well if you are walking around with the scent of cannabis in your backpack, can you get in trouble? like if you were just walking around, and say a week or two ago there was some weed in there and though you can't smell the scent anymore ( a dog can )... would you get in trouble if there was a cannabis scent, but no weed?

btw, never bring drugs to school.
    bad choice

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    I know you can buy smell proof bags at any headshop. Here anyways.

xNoa is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOz

you know how they bring drug dogs to highschools. Well if you are walking around with the scent of cannabis in your backpack, can you get in trouble? like if you were just walking around, and say a week or two ago there was some weed in there and though you can't smell the scent anymore ( a dog can )... would you get in trouble if there was a cannabis scent, but no weed?

bad choice
    yeh its quite a serious felony, my brother got 2years inside because a drug dog smelled his t-shirt which he smoked in like a week before

A Foo Says is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOz

you know how they bring drug <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=178' target='_blank'>dogs</a> to highschools. Well if you are walking around with the scent of cannabis in your backpack, can you get in trouble? like if you were just walking around, and say a week or two ago there was some weed in there and though you can't smell the scent anymore ( a <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=180' target='_blank'>dog</a> can )... would you get in trouble if there was a cannabis scent, but no weed?

bad choice

No, you wont get in trouble.
    I'll make you smile for the simple fact I'm good at it.
    I'll make you smile just so I can sit and look at it.

Hydrizzle is offline Banned
    nope, you have to actually have somethin on u.

OR Freebird is offline Registered+
    Man, Mark Emery got busted for a $3,000,000 seed company, and all your friend got was busted for his stinky T-shirt
    It's only a weed that turns to a flower in your mind.

A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

OzzyOz is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by xNoa
    yeh its quite a serious felony, my brother got 2years inside because a drug dog smelled his t-shirt which he smoked in like a week before
    what a bunch of bs
    obviously your brother didn't tell you about something else
    unless your living in like thailand, that's highly unlikely

ontariogrower is offline Registered+
    Drug dogs are fucking retarded! They came to my school a couple times and they only seemed to find peoples lunches. lol. This one time the dog came in and went into a kids bag and started eating his chocolate bar!!! Dogs are retarded! a vacuum sealed bag sanitized with the bleach solution, would definitely work. I don't believe dogs noses are as good as they say they are.

Do you know what else pisses me off!!! If you kill a police dog it's the same penalty as killing a police officer!!! That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard of. A dog is not a human being. They eat their own shit for fucks sake. I love dogs, don't get me wrong, but fuck they aren't very bright, and they ARE NOT HUMAN! And if some crackhead shoots a police dog they shouldnt go to jail for 25 years over some fucking dog. What's next? Are cars and trucks going to be considered police officers. I think thats just fucking insane to give a stupid police dog a badge and call it an officer! What a waste of money. Yah lets blow the taxpayers money on expensive police badges for a FUCKING DOG!!! And lets spend hundreds of dollars on bullet proof vests for those dogs too. That makes me sick. LEO's are dressing up dogs with bullet proof vests and badges and little doggy shoes and stuff, and people in Africa and South America and Asia are starving! The money used to buy one of those doggy vests could be used to buy food and other things for people who really need it. Not for some shit eating, ass sniffing, dick licking dog. Lets give these poor people food so they can stop living like animals and not have to drink their own urine and eat their own feces. Fuck police dogs! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A POLICE DOG VEST COSTS!

"One bulletproof vest costs approximately $500.00" source: www.vestadog.com

Don't you think the money could be spent in better ways? To help human beings? Instead of on fancy things that police dogs don't even need. Does a police dog need some doggy shoes and a badge just like a human and a vest? NO!

Do the less fortunate people need and deserve fresh water, food, shelter, and clothing? YES YES YES YES

Quote Originally Posted by OR Freebird
    Turkey Baster bags. Get them at the supermarket. Put the stinkiest pot in there and you can't smell it. Why? I haven't a fuckin' clue, but it works great. Tried and true method.

Will it get by the dogs? Don't know -- my dog will eat it, but won't look for it
    Ha, I've got a buddy who uses the Turkey-bags. They do seem to be rather good at keeping the smell out.

NoosaHeads is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrain
    Ha, I've got a buddy who uses the Turkey-bags. They do seem to be rather good at keeping the smell out.

Haha God Bless you Guys....
    You can tell an old schooler just from the Oven bags...
    Haha bring back the Days before Vaccume sealing and the Bionic Nose..
    well maybe not the vac seals But Fuck that Bionic Nose...
    He who laughs last.. .Thikns slowest....

GenocideOperation is offline Registered

Water proof pouch thing.

When I bought new swim shorts I was spacing out and reached into my pocket, and it had an airtight waterproof baggy in it. We've been using it lately since most the people we know would bust us can smell the shit from a mile away. lol. I dono check them out.

FunkyMonkey is offline Banned
    There is no such thing as a baggie that you can open up and take a pinch and close again and expect to be smellproof. Its on your hands and youll put it on everything you touch. (If youre worried about police dogs that is)
    If its just mom and pop try the ziplocks that prevent freezer burn. They do the trick with an extra layer. Remember its not so much the smell of the weed in the bag as the smell you put on the outside of it.

TheHipster is offline Registered

Cool smell proof bags

I found a good site selling bags. I have bought a few in the past, and they really do work well.
    Just iron them shut and hey presto! :-)

The site is www.dogproof.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast