Thread: anyone listen to tribal/drum music??

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+

anyone listen to tribal/drum music??

high all,

So as I sit here and eat one of the best choco. chip cookies EVER! and listening to some Sepultura, I got to thinking that the tribal drumming in some of their songs are totally badass. I love the beginning and ending of their song "Refuse, Resist" I think anyways, anyone want to recommend some good drumming music? I have no clue where to start, so ANY suggestions would be great. The whole Africa, Bazilian, tribal drum shit, I like it! I know it's a pretty young crowd here, but I thought I'd give it a go Peace.

Ganj is offline Banned
    i don't think age has anything to do with the music you listen to, well, atleast to me it doesn't. i like cultural music also. the only music i've heard though is from brazil. it goes along with the kung fu; capoeira. it's really good. if i can find anything i.e. band names, songs, i'll be sure to inform you.

chris420 is offline Registered+
    try getting any of the 5 or 6 volumes of buddha bar that are out, its really really good
    ''Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a small vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're just the imagination of ourselves.''

FunkyMonkey is offline Banned
    salif kieta
    (multicultural)

yeskamaster is offline Registered

Talking Hell yes!

I actually produce some on my spare time.

http://www.myspace.com/coffee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone listen to tribal/drum music??-coffee.bmp  

Guinevere is offline Registered+
    Hell yeah, I've been thrashing on the Djembe ( a West African drum ) for years..........
    " When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. "