Thread: Moldy weed

DaBuh is offline Registered+

Moldy weed

k basically all i have laying around like like 2.5 grams of moldy weed and wonderin how bad of an idea is it to smoke it, what could happen, and what does mold do to weed n e way, destroy THC? is there anyway to fix moldy weed?

thanks for the input

st0n3r is offline Registered+
    yeh it doesn't taste too nice and it won't burn properly (full of water) so it probably won't even give you a high, leave it out 2 dry in a tin or something somewhere warm, like a wardrobe.

peace.
    A7XMetallicaTaking Back SundayMy Chemical RomanceSysem Of A DownLinkin ParkLamb OF GodNaplam DeathPanteraSlipknotGreen DayAtreyuBleeding throughBullet for my valentineChimairaKillswitch EngageTRIVIUM

you rawk!!!

Free Marc Emery - Sign This petition right here!

somebody someone is offline Registered+
    wow id still say its worth smokin.. itll probs still get u high, just try it!

buddymyfriend is offline Registered+
    Id advice against smokin moldy weed, its MOLD for heavens sake! Cant be doing ur lungs any good with all those spores. Hell fuck it, smoke it and let us know the outcome....

Peace
    Ocean, n . A Body of water occupying about two thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.

When you lose someone, you realize just how much that person means to you, So maybe its a good thing they're gone. So you can see just how much that person means to you.- Anon

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson

Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

smoked like half a bowl didnt do anything, ussually after half a bowl i feel the effects but this time nothin. i looked it up on google and a site suggested just letting it dry out in a tin in a warm dark place. same site said that since ur burning the weed its gonna kill the mold spores, so hopefully the mold was killed and i have nothing to worry about.

well just smoked it, had a little bit more then usuall and im prett high i spilled bong water on ym carpet and seat but i feel so good