Thread: how long does one hit of weed stay in your system???

samg1730 is offline Registered

how long does one hit of weed stay in your system???

im in the army and we got a piss test and i took a hit about a week ago. should i be good??

mellow mood is offline Banned
    no man your fucked up get a system cleaner or your gonna get thrown out

weed stays in body for few months

its only 1 hit tho, so i dunno if its enough to be detected, but usually, weed stays for few months. plus, takin only 1 hit just before doin a test is pretty much stupid haha

Takingsunday21 is offline Registered+
    Man that sucks, only one hit? That's all you can get in the army? BOO!
    "Hey, Lois, look! The two symbols of the Republican party: an elephant and a big fat white guy who's threatened by change."- Peter, Family Guy

IntrepidS is offline Registered+
    No it doesn't. the Cannabinoids stay in your body for up to a month. If you took a single hit a week ago it may still be in your body but might not even be detectable. Since you're a soldier though, I assume there's the possibility that you've been fairly active physically in the past week, and that helps flush out the chemicals from your body.
    "Wait, we can't stop here, this is bat country!"

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... "

"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people is that you can turn your back on a person, but you can never turn your back on a drug"

WHATEEEEEEEEE GUY!! YEAYEA!!

GSW389 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by samg1730
    im in the army and we got a piss test and i took a hit about a week ago. should i be good??
    dude you will be fine? one hit a week ago? after sweating in your sleep that night your probably could have passed a test.

flamingskullballs is offline Registered+
    yeah, one hit wont be in your system long...

your fine...

"The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Man lowers his head and lunges into civilization, forgetting the days of his infancy when he sought truth in a snowflake or a stick. Man forgets the wisdom of the child."
    Jack Kerouac

In every house-in every bedroom-there is a fly buzzing near your ear.

Melton420 is offline Registered+
    i have taken a lot more than that and passed a 3 panel in a matter of 6 days .. but im really active so

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    I wish my tolerance was so low that i only needed one hit! lol
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

amydan420 is offline Registered+
    me too stoned penguin. could take a break for a day or 2 and your tolarence would be low again.

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by amydan420
    me too stoned penguin. could take a break for a day or 2 and your tolarence would be low again.
    Man lol weeds the only thing that makes the day go on. I just get frustrated with out the daily toke...or two...or three.
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.