Cannabis.com

Thread: Making weed smell good

Takingsunday21 is offline Registered+

Making weed smell good

Do you guys know of any way to make you weed smell better? I have about 1/2 O of this weed that smells just horrible. It's great weed though, but the smell is just too weird.
    "Hey, Lois, look! The two symbols of the Republican party: an elephant and a big fat white guy who's threatened by change."- Peter, Family Guy

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

buddymyfriend is offline Registered+
    #Get 1 orange and cut into four rough slices.
    #Put weed and orange into an airtight container, a lunch box will do. Put the weed at one end and the the orange at the opposit end. MAKE SURE THEY DONT TOUCH!
    #Close lid and leave in somewhere darl overnight.
    #remove weed and smoke not only will it actually weigh more(cud go on the scam!) it wont be as harsh and it will taste just like oranges.HMmmm

The weed absorbs the moisture from the oranges overnight. The end result a smoother nicer tasting and SMELLING smoke!

Peace

Buzzed Buddy
    Ocean, n . A Body of water occupying about two thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.

When you lose someone, you realize just how much that person means to you, So maybe its a good thing they're gone. So you can see just how much that person means to you.- Anon

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson

Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

flamingskullballs is offline Registered+
    wow...i will have to try that...

"The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Man lowers his head and lunges into civilization, forgetting the days of his infancy when he sought truth in a snowflake or a stick. Man forgets the wisdom of the child."
    Jack Kerouac

In every house-in every bedroom-there is a fly buzzing near your ear.

mf greg is offline Registered+
    ditto, not with the weed i got now, smells to good, mmm precious weed. k gotta go smoke a j now

hipEstoner is offline Registered+
    nah,, take whatever flavor you want like strawberry and get a couple strawberry cigars (blunts) andf throw the strawberry tobbaco wrap from the blunt into a bag of weed and smells and tastes great
    let the strawberry blunt sit in the bag of weed till it tastes and smells good, i know dude who would rip off peoople and said it was strawberry haze, they believed him cuz it tasted and smelled like strawberry
    AIM- iStaaHi

u know like when u think someone likes u and u keep trying to find out?, u know like when ur going somewhere and u think ur different,, the answer to both of those is yes,, its strane,, humans are no different from ne other life form,, we,, ,, people will have other things to think about,, isnt it weird,?,the hotdogs of life get etaen ?, its not like ill be around to say, hey, that was me,, its just weird,love love is a word used to describe human mothions,, its all we

buddymyfriend is offline Registered+
    Point noted hipEstoner. But if you had a harsh smoke i dont think blunts contain enough moisture to make it a more pleasant smoke. By using the fruit method not only does it taste, smell like the fruit used it is also a smoother smoke as the herb has absorbed moisture from the fruit.

Peace

Buddy
    Ocean, n . A Body of water occupying about two thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.

When you lose someone, you realize just how much that person means to you, So maybe its a good thing they're gone. So you can see just how much that person means to you.- Anon

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson

Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol

xNoa is offline Registered+
    i cant really see a good reason why it should smell that awful.. sure it hasnt been sprayed down with some shit? not common at all i know, but ive never had nice green that smells bad...

Next time i get an eighth i will do that, just to see what orange (or apple) weed tastes like
    Skyhighatrist
    4:19 Got a minute?

F L E S H is offline Registered+
    I just bought some fresh raspberries... That should make for some sweet tasting buds!

But then again, I like the way bud tastes on its own, so...
    Peter: [writing letter] Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog.