View Poll Results: Does One hitter Quitter exist?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 72.29%
  • No

23 27.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: "One hitter Quitter" real or myth?

Omni05 is offline Registered+

"One hitter Quitter" real or myth?

In my youth, i heard yarns of a mystical substance called "One hitter Quitter" This was supposed to get you blown in only 1 hit. Well into my adolecense i noticed that this seemd to be more of a myth, than a truth.

So tell me, does 1 hitter quiter exist, or does it not exist? If so, how do you get it, what strain is it? Do you have to marinate it in haze oil? Lets bust this myth!
    "Bother said poo." as he chambered another round.

Up In Smoke 420 is offline Registered+
    Well tons of strains could be a one hitter quiter depends how high you want how much smoke you take and how good the weed is along with tolerance.
    "I get inspiration everyday, from everything." -Bradley Nowell

BabyFacedAbortion is offline Registered+
    I've had 2-3 hits of shit that blows you off your feet but never one hit I doubt it's a myth though, it had to start somewhere..

More money, more checks,I'm addicted to fresh
    Six pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Kick back in the back, get the phantom to drop
    Bass blarin outta my system, thats how i detox
    And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby
    Betty Ford ain't ready for it, ain't nothin can stop me
    They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

Erowid
    YOU'RE STUPID. READ THE RULES AND CLICK THE LINK.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    I'm not too sure if it does exist as I haven't come across it yet.

I think it all depends on the person as well. You get a smoker who's been puffing for 2months, get their hands on some really great weed, claim it's one hit shit, but then you get a smoker who's been smoking for 2yrs, smokes the same stuff, but is NO one hit shit.

I've had stuff that was like a 2 hit shit. Then again that was when I was new to smoking, so, I don't know, I'm rambling.

Goodman3eb is offline Registered+
    The only stuff of that sort I've smoked was a rather potent strain (perhaps Northern Lights?) smoked through a dry bong-- meaning massive rip and all the THC straight to the head.

However, I have a rather low tolerance, which is certainly a factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by stayblazed88
    does anyone know what bad effects smokin weed sprayed with raid has on you?
    I've been jailed
    And my phone's been bugged
    But I'm still winning the war on drugs

--OPM, War on Drugs

Omni05 is offline Registered+
    i think if it existed, it would be publisezed more. I mean for the most part all the really good strains are similarly priced. If something worked that much more ffectively, it would be more known.
    "Bother said poo." as he chambered another round.

BlackLabelXmas is offline Registered+
    I used to get pretty high off DD's HashPlant with only two huge hits. But I don't really think of myself of having a very high tolerance, even though I've been smokin for 4 years now, so maybe that's just me.

Bman719 is offline Registered+
    I've been lucky enough to smoke all out One Hitter Quitter one time in my life, where the weed was so potent I lost all control of my motions for 20 seconds before just feeling completely stoned... couldn't even take a 2nd hit. So I know it isn't a myth, but it is REALLY REALLY hard to come by... unfortunately... wish I could smoke some more of that stuff....
    You All Crazy Bitches!

padro420kmk is offline Registered+
    williams one toke wonder is what we call it down here.it's more like 2-3 tokes but then your . so i say myth
    MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU

lateralus is offline Registered+
    Yeah, even good medical takes a couple man size bong rips.
    Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information, discussing new perspectives and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship.

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    salvia sounds like a one hitter quitter. donno about weed, but probibly like white widow covered in resin smoked in a resin-y bowl
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

lateralus is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by NightProwler
    salvia sounds like a one hitter quitter. donno about weed, but probibly like white widow covered in resin smoked in a resin-y bowl
    Well, salvia by itself is pretty weak. In order for it to be one-hitter, it needs to be in an extract. Like 10x.
    Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information, discussing new perspectives and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship.

somebody someone is offline Registered+
    i agree. its in the circumstances...

Garden Knowm is offline Registered+
    Your telling me.. that when you take a hit (and cash it) through a 4 chamber bong that's so long your friends gotta pull the 1 GRAM bowl that has 1.5 grams crammed in it... you want to smoke more?

WOW... sounds expensive LOL... i'll be outside waiting for you, counting the leaves on the plant next to your mail box, watching poon walk by as I fiddle with the frisbee in my hand.. trying to figure out if I should get a budweiser or a miller highlife before I go to the beach...

I love you
    GARDEN KNOWM

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4...

mellow mood is offline Banned
    salvia=one hitter quitter

hash oil=one hitter quitter

very good dank=one hitter quitter

end of the story

STDzRus is offline Registered+
    Yes. I used to smoke alot of weed.

And my uncle came to me with some really good dro he had. Tasted like cotton candy. I took one hit...one cough..and I was stoned out of my mind for the rest of the day.
    STD Sexually Transmitted Disease
    STD Screw the Dealer
    STD Singly-Testable Dependent
    STD Small Target Detection
    STD Socially-Transmitted Disease
    STD State Transition Diagram
    STD Step Transaction Doctrine
    STD Stick the Dealer
    STD Stud Book
    Z Zodiac
    Z Zoloft
    Z Zone
    Z Zorro
    Z Zuckung
    Z Zulu Time
    Z Zusammen
    RUS Requisite Unifying Structure
    RUS Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
    RUS Robotic Unmanned Sensors
    RUS Rodents of Unusual Size
    RUS Rural Utilities Service

Kokujin X is offline Registered+
    I gave up on finding a one hitter quitter, after smokin all kinds of chron and dank the closest I found was a strain called "lambs breath" or at least thats what my dealer called it. Pretty awesome stuff, felt it on the first hit but definatly didn't feel like I was totally blazed.

KoRnStaR is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Up In Smoke 420
    Well tons of strains could be a one hitter quiter depends how high you want how much smoke you take and how good the weed is along with tolerance.
    Yep..

They do exsist, there's not one strain in particular that's the "one hitter quitter".

It's usually some really good strain that was hydo made
    The herb is more than just a powerful potion
    What's the commotion, yo I'm not joking around
    People learning about, what they're smoking
    My oven is on high, when I roast the quail
    Tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale
    Exhale, now you felt the funk of the power
    now feel the effects...

I want to get high....so high...

B-Real..legend..smoke n toke that..

im sure "budder" is a one hitter quitter

smokey is offline Registered+
    ive been smokin for 11 yrs now iv not found a weed tht would get me stoned enough to only have i hit if i go back like 6-7 yrs i could say yea i know loads but it wouldnt affect me half as much now
    like a lot of ppl said it all comes down to whos smoking it and their tolerance level
    cheese is a nice strain n high levels of thc (well so im told but it is real goood shit)
    "Remember it, write it down, take a picture..........i dont give a f**k !!! "

ADaisyChain is offline Registered+
    Only weed I've got that got me noticable pretty damn high off one big hit was some mail order. I've had weed just recently though that 3-4 hits was enough for me to be satisfied. Of course my hits are coming from a two foot bong so that prolly helps.
    halfa the time we're gone and we don't know where. Prolly cuz It feeellllss sooo gooooddddd. I gotta stop me from fallin, but you know sometimes I can't help myself. I can't do this myself. So everybody give me a hand.

BlackLabelXmas is offline Registered+
    I used to have a 4 foot plastic bong that had a bowl i could pack a quarter into. I could only fill it up about halfway though because if I didn't I would cough my lungs up.

dustoned is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    I'm not too sure if it does exist as I haven't come across it yet.

I think it all depends on the person as well. You get a smoker who's been puffing for 2months, get their hands on some really great weed, claim it's one hit shit, but then you get a smoker who's been smoking for 2yrs, smokes the same stuff, but is NO one hit shit.

I've had stuff that was like a 2 hit shit. Then again that was when I was new to smoking, so, I don't know, I'm rambling.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters. and now that that has been taken care of, i can post my exact duplicate of chowder's opinion.

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    If anyone smokes a one-hitter of my kin bud they will be stoned. "One-hit wonder" is what I've heard all my life.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    1 Vape hit of White Russian = 1 hit shit. Also budder is 1 hit shit.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast