Cannabis.com

Thread: How do you roll resin into a ball?

adfsghjn is offline Registered+

How do you roll resin into a ball?

Really, it's so sticky that I think if I tried I would just end up with resin all over my fingers. How do you roll it?
    Far out in the red-sky,
    Far out from the sad eyes,
    Strange, mad celebration,
    So softly a supergod dies

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Fan o KmK is offline Registered+
    i have no idea, i have teh same problem. i had the idea to rub weed around on ur fingers so u got some crystals and powder shit on them and that might help redue stickieness but fuck i duno,.
    I smoke Cannabis.

I smoke cannabis because i enjoy it. I enjoy smoking just like people enjoy snowboarding or reading.

I do well in school, i care about my friends and my extracurricular sports and activities.

We are a subculture. We are one and nothing will stop us.

scartledge is offline Registered+
    you must be kidding me. just roll it. cos it's so sticky just put it on paper and roll it with 1 finger. never had a problem personally.

And it doesn't just smear all over the paper?
    Far out in the red-sky,

420kidder is offline Registered+
    This is what I do (been doing it for the 11 years I've been smoking).

Scrape your pipe, you can get like 3 types of resin for the most part.
    1.There's the gooey stuff (sticks easily, tough to get off skin)
    2.There's the dry flakey resin (usually found in the bowl itself, burns quick, tastes gross)
    3.There's the resin that's perfect.

The perfect resin usually comes from a bowl that gets smoked often enough where it doesn't all dry out, but resin that wasn't just collected from tuesdays smokeathon. If it's been in there a little while it seems like the heat from other smokings may dry it a little but, but not too much. This allows you to pull it out of the pipe and it's almost a hard shiny substance. These balls you can roll into a ball.

Another tip. Have a box that contains various tools. If you need something long and thin, perhaps eyeglasses screwdriver, or a safety pin. I've found that a paperclick doesn't work too well because the resin doesn't like to stay on. I also have a razor blade in my box. Just in case someone busts me while I'm scraping. just kidding heh. Sometimes the resin you get out IS too gooey to roll into a ball, so I scrape it off with my razor. I let it sit on the razor and keep adding to it when I get a good amount of goo.

Finally when I'm done I get another tool and take off the goo ball and try to get it in the bowl without really touching it, especially with your skin because it'll stick well.

I try to put something else down if you're smoking either goo resin or perfect resin. lol I usually put the dry powdery scraped resin back in the bowl first. This way once the goo resin melts and bubbles, it won't wind up leaking down through your pipe back into the reservoir after just one hit.

Ok, I think that's too much information on resin. I'm sure many other people have many other ways of doing this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 420kidder
    This is what I do (been doing it for the 11 years I've been smoking).

Scrape your pipe, you can get like 3 types of resin for the most part.
    1.There's the gooey stuff (sticks easily, tough to get off skin)
    2.There's the dry flakey resin (usually found in the bowl itself, burns quick, tastes gross)
    3.There's the resin that's perfect.

The perfect resin usually comes from a bowl that gets smoked often enough where it doesn't all dry out, but resin that wasn't just collected from tuesdays smokeathon. If it's been in there a little while it seems like the heat from other smokings may dry it a little but, but not too much. This allows you to pull it out of the pipe and it's almost a hard shiny substance. These balls you can roll into a ball.

Another tip. Have a box that contains various tools. If you need something long and thin, perhaps eyeglasses screwdriver, or a safety pin. I've found that a paperclick doesn't work too well because the resin doesn't like to stay on. I also have a razor blade in my box. Just in case someone busts me while I'm scraping. just kidding heh. Sometimes the resin you get out IS too gooey to roll into a ball, so I scrape it off with my razor. I let it sit on the razor and keep adding to it when I get a good amount of goo.

Finally when I'm done I get another tool and take off the goo ball and try to get it in the bowl without really touching it, especially with your skin because it'll stick well.

I try to put something else down if you're smoking either goo resin or perfect resin. lol I usually put the dry powdery scraped resin back in the bowl first. This way once the goo resin melts and bubbles, it won't wind up leaking down through your pipe back into the reservoir after just one hit.

Ok, I think that's too much information on resin. I'm sure many other people have many other ways of doing this sort of thing.
    Thanks man, I was thinking about scraping my pipe earlier, I've never scraped the stem (I guess it would be) and I looked today and it's so thick, in tar looking resin, very shiny and thickly coated.
    Skyhighatrist
    4:19 Got a minute?

420kidder is offline Registered+
    A lot of people don't like smoking resin because of the taste, work involved, and or mess involved. I think it's almost like a delicacy because it gets me so high when I have no more MJ. Use it to your advantage, it works great for getting you high when you have nothing else.

Resin definately adds a lot more to smoking, but I guess most of mine is the gooey kind because it comes from a bong piece. And the dry stuff from the top. I still haven't seen this "perfect" resin.

I've found that I get mind-blowing high if I sprinkle some kif on a bowl of resin and the take a huge ass toke.
    Far out in the red-sky,

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    i remember back in the day when i smoked resin....now it all just goes down the drain and in the garbage
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

jahjahjahjah is offline Registered+
    Preety fucking easy if ur not a fucktard.

Quote Originally Posted by jahjahjahjah
    Go flame someone else, why the hell do you lke to thro dirt at people over the internet, oh yeah cuz it makes you fell big to be all hard over the net what a little fucking twat.
    Practice what you preach, fucktard.
    Far out in the red-sky,

buncha fucktards.

AcidFreak is offline Registered+
    Fuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by aparadis
    I just soaked my dick in clorox bleach to pass a piss test. Hurts like hell. How long will this last? And how well does this work?
    Hey hey hey...smoke weed every day

YayAreaPnjbi is offline Registered+
    Tard!

FactionGroove is offline Registered+
    i like to throw my resin in my tray with shake in it and... uhhh... shake it. coats the outside with bud. i dont like straight resin. gives me a headache i think.