Cannabis.com

Thread: Flying with weed

Flying with weed

I've read the different threads on the subject, and am planning to use the shampoo bottle trick. I feel pretty confident about it, but i was wondering if anyone knows of any instances in which this hasnt worked. I am feeling a little nervous about the possibility of checked luggage being x-rayed. I am taking a domestic flight to orlando, and want to bring a small amount with me (1/8 - 1/4). I have heard that checked luggage is being x-rayed since 9/11. If this is true and my bags are x-rayed, would the bud be well concealed by the sampoo and orther things in the bag?

Any input you may have on the subject would be much appeciated, Im hoping to put myself a little more at ease about the whole business.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

DrGonzo is offline Registered+
    in my humblo opinion, don't do it. 1/8 to 1/4? man, its not worth it. you could ask random people on the street for that much once you get there...but then again, I'm pretty drunk righ tnow.

I myself have never had need to travel out=of-country...therefore, I haven't had any real experience in the matter. but an eighth is NOT worth goin to jail for...I think, either find a local dealer, or simply abstain till you get back.

if its not too much to ask, where you goin to? also, where you goin from?
    OMGOMGOMGOMG 2 ounces of mushrooms, all for me! I need somebody to eat them with now

ndhawk is offline Registered+
    I don't think you'd have a problem. One good trick I just found out about is to wear athletic shorts that have pockets in them. Put the bud in the pocket, and then wear pants over your athletic shorts. Don't wear anything that will set off the metal detector and you will be fine. Even if you do you still will be fine, since they wont make you take off your pants.

KillaBuzz is offline Registered+
    yah man, i got a pair ov Micheal Jordan bball shortz. they got the lil change pocket in em rite by yer cock, u can fit a fair amount in there. i used ta have oakleyz an they came wit a bag ta put em in an u can use the bag to clean yer lenses. the bag iz made out ov a nice, lightweight material an comez wit a drawstring. during skool i wood juss tie the bag to the inside ov my pantz so that it hung in the cock vacinity an u cood fit a 1/2 o there.
    PeAcE

Potent Herbs And Leaves Could Ease The World
    Krayzie Bone-Smokin Buddah...Awsum Song To Toke To

so in your opinion it is a better idea to keep it on me rather than in checked luggage?

Also, what should I use to conceal the smell from drug dogs? I have head that crushed altoids, coffee, pepper are good options?

It is a short, domestic flight to orlando, i am thinking anti drug measures will be minimal on a flight like this?
    Last edited by JFreds; Aug-27-2004 at 19:59.

ndhawk is offline Registered+
    I don't think there will be drug dogs. Have you not taken a domestic flight from your airport before? Plants show up as a different color on the xray, so although I don't think itd be caught in a shampoo bottle, and even if they thought something was suspicious they would just take the bag and do a routine search. When they get to your toiletries bag they will open it make sure nothing out of ordinary is in there and then put it away, they won't open up your shampoo bottle. They're not going to like connect exactly where a different color on the xray was to where exactly in the bag they're checking. Both ways I think you'd be fine.

Stooj is offline Registered+
    dude, if it were me, I'd just shove it in my underwear. Of course, as a female, I have a few more options in that department. ;-)

za Stooj

GHoSToKeR is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaBuzz
    i used ta have oakleyz an they came wit a bag ta put em in an u can use the bag to clean yer lenses. the bag iz made out ov a nice, lightweight material an comez wit a drawstring. during skool i wood juss tie the bag to the inside ov my pantz so that it hung in the cock vacinity
    snap, i used to do that too when i was in school lol
    peace

what should i use to mask the smell?

slayah is offline Registered+
    don't wash your cock for few weeks lol

Ammie is offline Registered+
    LMFAO HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL SRY BUT THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AS HELL OMFG BUT ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH STOOJ OR LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE BAR IS A GREAT THING TOO MAYBE A JOCK STRAP HELL I DONT KNOW IM SURE U'LL FIGURE IT OUT
    Life isnt about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain

shiz507 is offline Registered

hrmm

i brung a oz to minnesota from california
    and, i hid my pipe in my shoe ( its made of rock ) and just stuck it all in my shoe, i never got caught

Ammie is offline Registered+
    ouch didnt that hurt ur tooties
    Life isnt about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain

yah u ladiez got a few good spotz ta hide thingz, yer bra, er as stooj said yer undiez.
    coo shit ghostoker, workz like a charm dont it?. i like yer signature.
    PeAcE

oh an as fer maskin the smell, well if u got bud on yah, a dog iz prolly gunan smell it no matter wut u use ta mask the smell becuz they r capabvle ov seperatin thousandz ov different scentz, so they will smell it. id juss stash it in one ov the p[revious discussed placez, walk thru the airport annhope the dogz dunt smell yah, if they do, throw the shit.
    PeAcE