Thread: No Scale

ERBA is offline Registered+

No Scale

Any way to weigh out weed without a balance or scale? Think a friend of mine just ripped me off, really want to know. Thanks!

dustoned is offline Registered+
    i would say your eye. but you aren't a very keen smoker yet, are you? no offense.

ERBA is offline Registered+

Keen smoker?

Well I've smoked a few times a week for the past year buying all my own stuff and whatnot but today I bought an 1/8th of headies that looks nowhere near 3.5g. Buddy said that because its really good quality shit that its compressed and once you break it up you'll see it. Headies rarely rolls around here and it was only my second time buying it.

Powder Puff is offline Registered+
    Get a scale!

Then you will learn how much is in a nug Experience is the best scale!
    Peace

I don't grow cannabis, or condone to the growing of anything illegal.. The pictures I post here are pictures I've found on the internet. Don't take anything I say about growing seriously, because It's purly fictional.

...After all, you do catch more flies with a bucket of crap than with a teaspoon of honey!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobBong
    I'm Bob's liar..i mean.. lawyer...
    Quote Originally Posted by wainui420 - In chat
    i tried unsuccessful to grow indoor

i had a false fire alarm go off and the fire brigade went thro house whil i was out

Quote Originally Posted by ERBA
    Well I've smoked a few times a week for the past year buying all my own stuff and whatnot but today I bought an 1/8th of headies that looks nowhere near 3.5g. Buddy said that because its really good quality shit that its compressed and once you break it up you'll see it. Headies rarely rolls around here and it was only my second time buying it.

they're all in little buds, aren't they? i know when i used to think that when i would buy headdies. they're just these little light green bulbs.

trust me though, it probably is an eighth. especially if he said he weighed it and knows it's 3.5. an eighth of headdies is about two buds about as big around as a quarter. or four buds about as big as pennies. you get the idea.

but powder puff is right. experience is the best scale - "inspect" your bags every time you buy. it'll give you a keen eye on how much to expect from different qualities.

Starchild is offline Registered+
    I am from old school and it used to be two fingers
    I live in Truth.
    And I have my being in Truth.
    I live by saying what is in my heart.
    ~Ancient Egyptian Inscription~

I still haven't gotten the EXACT hang of weight, but starting to.. And it is better, cause then, when you see it, you can tell your dealer right away, that you are not satisfied!
    Peace

I don't grow cannabis, or condone to the growing of anything illegal.. The pictures I post here are pictures I've found on the internet. Don't take anything I say about growing seriously, because It's purly fictional.

...After all, you do catch more flies with a bucket of crap than with a teaspoon of honey!!

i had a false fire alarm go off and the fire brigade went thro house whil i was out

Whos Carl is offline Registered+
    If I bought an eighth of skunk what would the baggie weigh?>
    Fluent in Perversion

Fan o KmK is offline Banned
    yea but even if you can judge based on eye, what are you gona do, "hey man i think yuo ripped me" dealer: "no man i weighted it, its right trust me" you: "well...uh...ok cya" theres nothing you can do, no dealer is gona give you more weeed just cuz ur not "satisfied". but w/e, just get ur own scale or tell people u have one thus reducing ur chances of getting ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    yea but even if you can judge based on eye, what are you gona do, "hey man i think yuo ripped me" dealer: "no man i weighted it, its right trust me" you: "well...uh...ok cya" theres nothing you can do, no dealer is gona give you more weeed just cuz ur not "satisfied". but w/e, just get ur own scale or tell people u have one thus reducing ur chances of getting ripped.
    Yeah, offcourse.. By what I said, I meant if you go get the weed, and then you have a propper weight at home You can then offcourse tell your dealer, that you have a scale at home, and you can see that it is not what you are paying for..!

But then again, your dealer won't say "oh, sorry! I tried to rip you of..!"

LOL
    Peace

flamingskullballs is offline Registered+
    i tell you what you can do...i heard this from a very intellectual buddy of mine, on these boards even. how to digi your weed without a digi, is you take yer bus pass in one hand, the weed in the other, and see if they have about the same weight

"The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Man lowers his head and lunges into civilization, forgetting the days of his infancy when he sought truth in a snowflake or a stick. Man forgets the wisdom of the child."
    Jack Kerouac

In every house-in every bedroom-there is a fly buzzing near your ear.

xNoa is offline Registered+
    if it feels compressed, and he says it is.. it most likely is.. i hate when people complain if i sell some compressed weed, it still weighs up.

spinner is offline Registered+
    That's so true, sight is only part of it, you have to feel the nugs. If they're hard to the touch expect less nugs; if soft expect more

wutang123456 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Whos Carl
    If I bought an eighth of skunk what would the baggie weigh?>
    either 1.1 or .9 depending on which type of bag

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    This thread reminded me of the guy who said a buspass weighed 1 gram and wanted to comapare the weight of the buspass and his weed.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html