Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, i have all these THC crystals..

stangle12 is offline Registered+

So, i have all these THC crystals..

what can i do with them? besides sprinkle on a bowl. Think i can put them under my toung? dissolve it all in. anybody try anything like that?
    yo mama so fat she swetts butta.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

d00d989 is offline Registered+
    no dont put them under your toungue, you will waste them. the THC has to be activated by heat or else it wont work.

smoke them!!!

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by stangle12
    what can i do with them? besides sprinkle on a bowl. Think i can put them under my toung? dissolve it all in. anybody try anything like that?

likemclever is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by d00d989
    no dont put them under your toungue, you will waste them. the THC has to be activated by heat or else it wont work.

smoke them!!!
    How can that be true..........if you eat it ..it will get you high.

but I would still smoke it.
    A man's moral conscience is the curse he had to accept from the gods in order to gain from them the right to dream. -William Faulkner

You have to bake it in something with butter or another fat-based food.

really...?

wow I never knew that. I just assumed if you ate a nice tasty bud than you would still get stoned.

learn something new every day
    A man's moral conscience is the curse he had to accept from the gods in order to gain from them the right to dream. -William Faulkner

Oli
    Oli is offline Registered+
    Just smoke that shit.

Az.
    Az. is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by likemclever
    really...?

wow I never knew that. I just assumed if you ate a nice tasty bud than you would still get stoned.

learn something new every day
    i thought you could just eat it aswell...

The reason i thought people used fat was so that the thc could be absorbed. But i did not think that was the only way you could eat it.
    Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.

ultimatenyc is offline Registered+
    me and a friend smoked a bowl of hairs and crystals from some kush a few nights ago. iv never been so high. it was pretty uncomfortable tbh.

KoRnStaR is offline Registered+
    how was it uncomfortable?
    The herb is more than just a powerful potion
    What's the commotion, yo I'm not joking around
    People learning about, what they're smoking
    My oven is on high, when I roast the quail
    Tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale
    Exhale, now you felt the funk of the power
    now feel the effects...

I want to get high....so high...

B-Real..legend..smoke n toke that..

ultimatenyc is offline Registered+
    well, it was a very heavy narcotic-like stone. wasnt what i was expecting at the time i guess hahaha. id never smoked only crystals and hairs before and didnt think it would be as strong as it was.

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by stangle12
    Take the crystals, fold them in half, and place them under a chair for the night. By morning, your hat should be all broken in!!!

whyamiwhite is offline Registered+

smoke them!!!
    hash melts under your tongue so why wouldn't crystals? granted you may have to hold em there for a while but it dissolves.

For all those still not grasping it, THC HAS TO BE HEATED TO ACTIVATE!
    When you bake brownies, cupcakes, bread, or anything else, the oven you cook it in is heating the cannabis (or cannabutter more than likely) and releasing the THC into your food. If you eat a straight bud, you will not get high, if you do it is a placebo high. Straight trichomes and hairs are called kif, they make devices called kif catchers which do nothing but get the kif off your bud. If you smoke kif, it is a much more potent high. So, just smoke it.

pabloescobar209 is offline Registered+

smoke them!!!
    your a moron
    PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLion
    Ya, the idea of superstition is as moronic and primitive as the idea of there being a god...

dreadydrug is offline Registered+
    dur!!!!!!!!!! are you all fucking reptiles or summin, body tempreture inside is hotter than it is outside Especially in your stomach. if you eat it, it will get you stoned, but it'll take longer to.
    Reality is an illusion due to lack of Drugs

blastfast is offline Registered+
    This is the problem with the internet, there's no control over people posting information that they 'believe' to be correct, if the guy asking the questions listened to half the people here he'd be wasting kif,

Quote Originally Posted by dreadydrug
    dur!!!!!!!!!! are you all fucking reptiles or summin, body tempreture inside is hotter than it is outside Especially in your stomach. if you eat it, it will get you stoned, but it'll take longer to.
    98.6 degrees F is not hot enough to release Delta 9 THC or Delta 8 THC.
    So.... duuuuuuurrrrrr!!!! yourself.

Powder Puff is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso329
    98.6 degrees F is not hot enough to release Delta 9 THC or Delta 8 THC.
    So.... duuuuuuurrrrrr!!!! yourself.
    WHAHAHA!! ROFLCOPTER!!! HAHA LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by beachguyinthongs
    Take the crystals, fold them in half, and place them under a chair for the night. By morning, your hat should be all broken in!!!
    Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder Puff
    WHAHAHA!! ROFLCOPTER!!! HAHA LMAO!!
    Peace

I don't grow cannabis, or condone to the growing of anything illegal.. The pictures I post here are pictures I've found on the internet. Don't take anything I say about growing seriously, because It's purly fictional.

...After all, you do catch more flies with a bucket of crap than with a teaspoon of honey!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobBong
    I'm Bob's liar..i mean.. lawyer...
    Quote Originally Posted by wainui420 - In chat
    i tried unsuccessful to grow indoor

i had a false fire alarm go off and the fire brigade went thro house whil i was out

I don’t doubt the people that say the THC needs to be heat activated but my question is this:

There comes a point when the heat would become too great. Wouldn’t it burn off the THC?

How do you know when you have enough heat and how do you know when you have too much?

Cookies bake at about 350 degrees....wow.

Sig
    Sig is offline Registered+
    make some oatmeal.

Az.
    i think its 150C when weed become active...being from the uk i dont know what this is in F...but im going to find out what happens.....

because...you bake cookies right....then leave them to cool down before youeat them....so the weed isnt as hot as it needs to be to activate the THC...or when you cook it does the THC stay active??

im going to see if I can find out.
    Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.

I would think that once activated it would be stored in the butter or shortening (or other fats) in the cookies......kind of like weed butter.

captiantokeymcpot is offline Registered
    HAHAHA ROFLCOPTER!!!!!

Az.
    ok so i googled it and...it looks like you cant eat raw weed....the only person who sounded like he actually knew what he was talking about (when talking about raw weed having effects) was Nullific
    however this site is the only place i could find out info on raw weed....so seeing as no-one else thinks you can....im going to go with the general consensus and say....i dont THINK you can eat raw weed....(im going to try one day for myself though)

"Feb-25-2005, 20:16
    It doesn't NEED to be heat 'activated', when marijuana is heated as in cooking a process called decarboxylization occurs in which a carboxyl (COOH) group is destroyed leaving a form of THC more appropriate for GI absorbtion. You can get effects from eating raw cannabis, you would just need to eat more of it."

http://boards.cannabis.com/archive/i...hp/t-7334.html

either way it seems to be a waste of weed......so smoke it
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast