Thread: smoking when sick?

weedsmoker420 is offline Registered

smoking when sick?

has any one ever smoked while being sick? cause im sick and i wannah know if its a good idea or not

STDzRus is offline Registered+
    I did it while sick..with a very sore throat. While the smoking of it was very bad for my throat, the high gave me great relaxation and allowed me to slip.

I would recommend it, if you wish to feel after effects of getting sick again, I felt that I got over influenza this year quicker than I ever have due to the smoking of MJ.
    STD Sexually Transmitted Disease
    STD Screw the Dealer
    STD Singly-Testable Dependent
    STD Small Target Detection
    STD Socially-Transmitted Disease
    STD State Transition Diagram
    STD Step Transaction Doctrine
    STD Stick the Dealer
    STD Stud Book
    Z Zodiac
    Z Zoloft
    Z Zone
    Z Zorro
    Z Zuckung
    Z Zulu Time
    Z Zusammen
    RUS Requisite Unifying Structure
    RUS Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
    RUS Robotic Unmanned Sensors
    RUS Rodents of Unusual Size
    RUS Rural Utilities Service

Az.
    Az. is offline Registered+
    im sick at the moment....sore throat, nose, cough etc etc
    ive cut down to one a day....and its normally at night...so i can just chill a bit.

But i wouldn't recomend smoking loads cause it will possible aggrovate the illness even more.
    Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Yes, I find light smoking is nice when you're not feeling so well. Just smoke, sit your ass on the couch, and relax. Makes me feel better

Harvesthetic is offline Registered+
    I've seen a bit about a 13-year old boy with cancer that had to vomit after each chemotherapy... His dad was a Yale professor I think that started the research in cannabis for his son. Before that, no-one ever researched cannabis in the cancer/purging context.

The boy smoked/ate some cannabis before and after he was treated, and NEVER had to purge again. So if you're vomiting, cannabis does counter-act nausea. Also, when you had a cold shock (frostbite, etc..) cannabis has proven to reinforce the bloodstream and recover in a more effective way.

Fengzi is offline Registered+
    Depends on what your sick with. If you've got soemthing like bronchitis or other lung inflamation that's causing you to cough a lot smoking might not be a good idea. I know because I just got over it. Even a small hit off my vaporizer would send me into a serious coughing fit. I was able to get my hands on some really good weed brownies, however, and these actually made me feel much better than any of the traditional medicines I was taking.
    .................................................. ..............

Osama Bin Laden, 2997 Americans Dead on 9/11 - George W. Bush, 3431 Americans Dead in Iraq

Would you accept a cure for a disease that kills 1.14 people for everyone it saves? If not, how can Bush claim we are "winning" the war on terrorism?

My Bud Pics

widowwhite is offline Registered
    Hey , that's strange , it should prevent you from vomitting ? Well , everyone's different...
    By the way, read your other threads , do you know any Irish buddies or N-Ireland (close to the "border").