Thread: Chewing Marijuana Leaves

jettazz is offline Registered+

Chewing Marijuana Leaves

Anybody here ever chew fresh marijuana leaves? I just topped 4 plants and instead of throwing the little leaves out I figured I'd chew on them. It's really quite weird, at first I felt a burning sensation on my tongue but now my entire mouth feels completely numb including my gums and cheeks, I've never done coke before but now I have an idea of what my mouth would feel like. But if I take a sip of Pepsi my entire mouth burns like hell for about 10 seconds.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

3rdEyeVision is offline Registered+
    how much did you eat???

BigBlock is offline Registered+
    You're probably dying.

esrabalamir is offline Banned
    chewing mj leaf?
    i did not hear it any...whats that

bedake is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlock
    You're probably dying.

haha!

I always chew on the stems and eat the seeds when breaking up weed unless i want to keep em. doesnt give you a buzz or anything but I enjoy it. Legend has it the seeds make you sterile I've never really looked it up, mabye i'll do that now, but even if its true not like i need that sperm to do any swimming, right now thats the last thing i need in my life

lemonboy is offline Registered+
    When I cook with bud I usually take the ball I've squeezed in cheese cloth and chew it a while. I definitely feel a numbness and general localized euphoria.
    "And though we'd eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised." -Time Trumpet, Episode 3

yoda is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bedake
    haha!

I always chew on the stems and eat the seeds when breaking up weed unless i want to keep em. doesnt give you a buzz or anything but I enjoy it. Legend has it the seeds make you sterile I've never really looked it up, mabye i'll do that now, but even if its true not like i need that sperm to do any swimming, right now thats the last thing i need in my life
    ive heard the sterility part is just a rumor, doesnt really make sense if it were true. but i dont eat the seeds, just toss those fuckers out. but i do enjoy chewing on the stems.
    ahhh i need a new sig

I didn't really eat that much at all, when you top a plant you just remove the very tip of the newest growth being careful not to damage the area where the new growth from the sides will come from. To give you weight my best guess would be around .5 grams maybe less.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

mrdevious is offline Registered+
    I once chewed a stem from some weed and it was awfull. my whole tongue turned dark green and I couldn't get the gross taste out of my mouth for 2 days.
    "Nirvana is the extinction of self" - Buddha

Goodman3eb is offline Registered+
    It seems odd that it would burn, but I guess all those hairs and fibers might be kinda sharp. Were there any fertilizers or pesticides that you didn't wash off?

I always eat the stems when I'm breaking up my bud. Either that, or vaporize them. They taste damn good either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by stayblazed88
    does anyone know what bad effects smokin weed sprayed with raid has on you?
    I've been jailed
    And my phone's been bugged
    But I'm still winning the war on drugs

--OPM, War on Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by mrdevious
    I once chewed a stem from some weed and it was awfull. my whole tongue turned dark green and I couldn't get the gross taste out of my mouth for 2 days.
    Really? The stems from the bud of my last harvest tasted kind of like dill pickle and never turn my tongue green. I'm actually quite fond of the taste of stems. Your bud must have been chemically fertilized and foliar fed and/or not flushed.

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonboy
    When I cook with bud I usually take the ball I've squeezed in cheese cloth and chew it a while. I definitely feel a numbness and general localized euphoria.

"Localized Euphoria"

...what?

ADaisyChain is offline Registered+
    parts of his mouth feel happy.

duh
    halfa the time we're gone and we don't know where. Prolly cuz It feeellllss sooo gooooddddd. I gotta stop me from fallin, but you know sometimes I can't help myself. I can't do this myself. So everybody give me a hand.

if u want green teeth and a green tounge, and you outa food, then sure!, chew that shit.
    dont expect to get high tho