Thread: Sheep Fucker!!

spacelamb is offline Registered+

Sheep Fucker!!

I laughed my ass off when I first read this story, it's off the AP wire. I had no idea this shit actually went on!! Aren't there any women in Michigan?
    BTW, what does everyone think about him being required to register as a sex offender?

Mich. Man Sentenced in Sheep Abuse Case
    Tue Feb 14, 10:13 PM ET

A man who pleaded no contest to a sodomy charge involving a sheep says he should not have to register as a sex offender.

Jeffrey S. Haynes said the state registry is intended to keep track of people who have committed crimes against humans.

But Calhoun County Circuit Court Judge Conrad Sindt told Haynes at his sentencing hearing that once he is released from prison, he must register with the Michigan State Police Public Sex Offender Registry.

Haynes, 42, of Battle Creek, was sentenced Monday to 2 1/2 years to 20 years in prison. He entered the plea in January. A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for sentencing purposes.

Tamara Towns, an assistant prosecutor for the county, argued that Haynes should be ordered to register as a sex offender because once out of prison, he could prey on children or vulnerable adults.

Haynes said he is not a violent person and would not assault children.

"The prosecutor is being real hard on me for what I did," he said. "But I should not be treated as a child molester."

A telephone call seeking comment was left Tuesday at the Marshall office of defense attorney John B. Sullivan.

Police said Haynes had sex with a sheep at a Bedford Township farm on Jan. 26, 2005. The animal's owner caught him on the property and the sheep was found injured.
    Haynes was arrested in June after a DNA sample taken from the animal matched Haynes' genetic material.

Haynes has prior convictions for burglary, home invasion and uttering and publishing, and was on parole for burglary at the time of the sex crime.
    "Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs, didya?"
    Willow, BtVS-Dopplegangland

highjinx is offline Registered+
    im sorry , even that was too lon g!
    ~A DAY NOT WASTED, IS A WASTED DAY~

esrabalamir is offline Banned
    he fucked a sheep? fantastic

ADaisyChain is offline Registered+
    I think he needs to register as a sex offender so that he can be easily found online by sheep as well as sheep parents to protect their baby sheep just in case.

Seriously though, Why 2-4 years in prison? Fine him for the price of one sheep (throw that sheep away, no one wants wool from a rape victim) and buy him a blow up doll or something. Seems a bit ridiculous that they jump from livestock rapist to possible child molester.
    halfa the time we're gone and we don't know where. Prolly cuz It feeellllss sooo gooooddddd. I gotta stop me from fallin, but you know sometimes I can't help myself. I can't do this myself. So everybody give me a hand.

friendowl is offline Registered+
    whats the big deal.
    sheep fucking is cool cuz they cant tell no one and they wont get pregnant and get child support.or they wont give genital herpes.
    sheeps are mans new best friend

speehs?

420purplehaze420 is offline Registered+
    whats the sheep in questions view on the situation?
    No stupid disclaimer here...Im proud I smoke cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by 420purplehaze420
    whats the sheep in questions view on the situation?
    oh, he must have got a haircut today!

spacelamb is offline Registered+

sheep

I don't know what the sheep's view is....I think she's still recovering, perhaps receiving counseling.

The animal's owner caught him on the property and the sheep was found injured.

He must have been going at it pretty hard to injure her!
    "Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs, didya?"
    Willow, BtVS-Dopplegangland

rastabill89 is offline Banned
    damn I thought i was the only one that fucked sheep...Good to know im not alone

Shelbay is offline Registered+
    Is this true? Or just a joke?

mrdevious is offline Registered+
    About a month ago there was a fellow here in Kelowna arrested for buggering a dog. He was already being charged with something else, and when asked why he later raped a dog, he said it's because "I didn't commit the crime I'm accused of, so if I'm going to go to jail it might as well be for something real".... I'm not really sure of his logic either, but he's probably just full of shit.

How he got caught was somebody said they heard a dog yelping from the back of a van and when they opened it, he was right in the middle with his pants down trying to do it doggy style (of course ) . The dog jumped out and ran away as soon as they opened the door.
    "Nirvana is the extinction of self" - Buddha

Jennifer K is offline Registered+
    Register him as an animal sex offender.lol What a sicko!

Goodman3eb is offline Registered+
    Well, the man was in Bedford, so that explains a lot. There are plenty of good women around once you get out of Hicksville.
    Quote Originally Posted by stayblazed88
    does anyone know what bad effects smokin weed sprayed with raid has on you?
    I've been jailed
    And my phone's been bugged
    But I'm still winning the war on drugs

--OPM, War on Drugs

GanjaBob is offline Registered+
    Jesus how wasted was this guy? Lol sneaking onto a farm and fucking a sheep so hard it injures the thing. my gawd
    The more man smoke herb, the more babylon fall~Bob Marley