Thread: FAKE DRUG LIST..

doctahdoobie is offline Registered+

FAKE DRUG LIST..

Today I bought some incense that I know would totally pass as opium. The incense is called LAXMI DHOOP. I got a box for 2 bucks. Its not too soft but you can roll it into a snake or ball and of course smells like opium. Also there are yellow pills called BUSEBARS and they look exactly like yellow xanax.
    Dr.Doobie

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    ... why the hell are you telling us this? Are you planning to sell it to people and rip them off like a dick?

i suppose i could. but it would also be a good thing to know. might save you from getting screwed.
    Dr.Doobie

Melton420 is offline Registered+
    yea but your intentions were to rip someone off........ NOT COOL

I did not say that I was going to rip anyone off. The incense actually smell nice I bought them along with some super hits. I think you guys kinda assumed that. Ripping people off isn't cool and thats not somthing you have to tell people.

But if anyone does know of other things that could pose a threat let me know.

Today a friend told me there are red pills sold at (walmart maybe?) that have the imprint of a butterfly on one side and is actually for menopause. I have heard of they are used to pass for E.
    Dr.Doobie

hipEstoner is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by doctahdoobie
    I did not say that I was going to rip anyone off. The incense actually smell nice I bought them along with some super hits. I think you guys kinda assumed that. Ripping people off isn't cool and thats not somthing you have to tell people.

But if anyone does know of other things that could pose a threat let me know.

Today a friend told me there are red pills sold at (walmart maybe?) that have the imprint of a butterfly on one side and is actually for menopause. I have heard of they are used to pass for E.
    i had a real butterfly b fore,, 2 of them actaually ,, they are great
    AIM- iStaaHi

u know like when u think someone likes u and u keep trying to find out?, u know like when ur going somewhere and u think ur different,, the answer to both of those is yes,, its strane,, humans are no different from ne other life form,, we,, ,, people will have other things to think about,, isnt it weird,?,the hotdogs of life get etaen ?, its not like ill be around to say, hey, that was me,, its just weird,love love is a word used to describe human mothions,, its all we

bedake is offline Registered+
    My brother sold catnip to this 12 year old this was like 5 years ago my bro was only like 14, but yea my brother sold him cat nip as weed, got a free 30 bucks haha... at least it wasnt something the kid could hurt himself on

drinksmokesleep is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by doctahdoobie
    Today I bought some incense that I know would totally pass as opium. The incense is called LAXMI DHOOP. I got a box for 2 bucks. Its not too soft but you can roll it into a snake or ball and of course smells like opium. Also there are yellow pills called BUSEBARS and they look exactly like yellow xanax.
    Just sell it to an idiot that wont come bak an beet the shite out you

but that is bad karma....................
    GONE