Cannabis.com



Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 107

Thread: how much weed should i get for $100.00

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb-21-2006
    Posts
    189

    how much weed should i get for $100.00

    hey this will be my first time toking up and wondered how much weed should i be able to get for $100.00 in mid oklahoma? and about what shoulkd that chunk look like send pics and replies please and happy stoning

  2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds



    Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

     

    Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

    Medical Marijuana Directory


  3. #2
    Nochowderforyou's Avatar
    Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-23-2005
    Posts
    10,138
    Man, this thread is going to vary so much. Getting an accurate answer will be difficult.

    I know a lot of people here have the choice of "shag weed", "mids" and "highs", and also "hydro (dro)" as well. Not me though. We usually have highs around here all the time. Shag is unheard of, and mids, are rare.

    Dealers usually go by grams, not by dollar amounts, but for $100, around here, I could get a half ounce. Dealers usually go by grams, and if they don't, they aren't a smart dealer:

    1/8 (3.5g)=$35
    1/4 (7g)=$60
    1/2 (14g)=$100
    full (28g)=$200

    Again, some people in the US pay $400 for an ounce of highs, but some people pay $50 for an ounce of Shag weed. It varies. Quality over quantity I say. I'm in Alberta Canada by the way.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb-21-2006
    Posts
    189
    well i will not want the shity stuff but cant afford chronic so a mid-good quality weed?

  5. #4
    bedake is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct-13-2005
    Posts
    2,069
    damn dude your buying a 100$ worth your first time? your going all in hehe, and I'm guessing your older than a teenager for some reason.

    It depends on how good the weed is really, In my opinion I think you should go quantity over quality for sure for your first time since you have no tollerance whatsoever. You might be able to get 20 grams for 100$ I think thats what its like around my parts (ohio) for low to mids


    what the fuck!? an 1/8th is 3.5g? my dealer has been hooking me up with 5 to 6 gram 8ths for like 5 years, man i love my dealer

    but personally im always quantity of quality for some reason, I get high easily and enjoy smoking as much as actually being high
    Last edited by bedake; Feb-21-2006 at 10:47.

  6. #5
    Whos Carl's Avatar
    Whos Carl is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-17-2005
    Posts
    2,461
    You should get between a very decent quarter and a decent half ounce.
    Fluent in Perversion

  7. #6
    matt2m's Avatar
    matt2m is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-06-2006
    Posts
    141
    here in south flordia 100 can get you 1/4 of the finest herb or for low grade i could get an ounce and a half or a ounce and a quarter.

    as said above it really varies the prices will be higher if its hard to get in you town but if your dealer grows it then oviously its going to be cheaper for you.

    basicly I say find an friend that burns alot in your town they will be able to what is a good amount for your area

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb-21-2006
    Posts
    189
    actually i have a freind who tokes he knows a dealer who really hooks him up so im giving my friend the money to give me pot in return and how big should the chunk be the dealer usually packs it fluffy and un compressed and how many grams does it take to get a person high (200 pounds 5'3"

    i am 16 btw so am still a tenager but the reason im buying so much i hear you can get a better deal buying larger quanities and it will be a long time untill i can get weed again hey how long does weed hold its potencey in a bag after buying it?

  9. #8
    lemonboy's Avatar
    lemonboy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Aug-12-2005
    Posts
    1,506
    That would only get me a quarter (well, $90) of something really nice from a local guy.
    "And though we'd eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised." -Time Trumpet, Episode 3

  10. #9
    stangle12's Avatar
    stangle12 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-07-2005
    Posts
    934
    ok man. you really dont need 100$ worth if this is your first hit.
    70$ buys me a 1/4 of really good highs. dont settle for less.
    yo mama so fat she swetts butta.

  11. #10
    stangle12's Avatar
    stangle12 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-07-2005
    Posts
    934
    dont spend that much on your first run though man, they spot people like you a mile away and will try to ripp you off.
    yo mama so fat she swetts butta.

  12. #11
    stangle12's Avatar
    stangle12 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-07-2005
    Posts
    934
    ps. 1/3 of a gram should get you high (if smoked propperly)
    yo mama so fat she swetts butta.

  13. #12
    His Dudeness's Avatar
    His Dudeness is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-24-2006
    Posts
    149
    I can usually get an ounce for $100 or $110 of some decent Hydro. Some other people sell 2 oz for $140 down in Pittsburgh. Like someone said it varies.
    I can sign my life over to the American Government and get sent away to be killed in Iraq at the age of 18, but I can't enjoy a beer. I can buy a legal hallucinogenic, but I"m unable to smoke a bowl after a hard day of work. God bless the USA.

  14. #13
    stangle12's Avatar
    stangle12 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-07-2005
    Posts
    934
    wow. that can't be that great of weed. either that or they're farming that shit.
    yo mama so fat she swetts butta.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Feb-21-2006
    Posts
    189
    well i am not the one that will buy it stangle12.......its my freind who buys from this guy all the time i think he grows his own i know my freind real good who knows a dealer so the dealer wont even meet me just my freind will come over with the bag and we will toke up and hopefully ill have a little left over ;-) ;-) hoping to get baked he is coming over sunday (sometime in may or june) and hoping to bake at 1 pm and 6 pm should i still have a little weed left over after 4 bakings of it ? 2 people+2bake breaks=4

  16. #15
    Nochowderforyou's Avatar
    Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-23-2005
    Posts
    10,138
    Quote Originally Posted by stonerneedsrealweed
    actually i have a freind who tokes he knows a dealer who really hooks him up so im giving my friend the money to give me pot in return and how big should the chunk be the dealer usually packs it fluffy and un compressed and how many grams does it take to get a person high (200 pounds 5'3"

    i am 16 btw so am still a tenager but the reason im buying so much i hear you can get a better deal buying larger quanities and it will be a long time untill i can get weed again hey how long does weed hold its potencey in a bag after buying it?
    Okay, when it comes to smoking, you could 600lbs and a bowl will still get you high. Height and weight are no factors when it comes to smoking the herb.

    Weed doesn't always come in chunks, as you said. Sometimes the buds will be bigger, sometimes smaller, but in any case, it should be buds. They're like, dried flower tops, same thing, except in a bud form.

    Potency will stay the same no matter what. It won't lose potency if kept in a bag.

    I've been tokin for some years now, and a bowl of some nice weed still gets me ripped.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Feb-21-2006
    Posts
    189
    wow well i would be getting some like a said then keep some hidden where no one would look..... inside my computer tower behind screwed metal walls ;-) maby tape it to the side to keep my hard drive or processor from getting baked

  18. #17
    lemonboy's Avatar
    lemonboy is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Aug-12-2005
    Posts
    1,506
    I agree. I've been smoking a good while and sometimes I'll set the bowl down halfway through the session and get caught up doing something
    "And though we'd eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised." -Time Trumpet, Episode 3

  19. #18
    RastaKaze's Avatar
    RastaKaze is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-30-2005
    Posts
    2,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    Okay, when it comes to smoking, you could 600lbs and a bowl will still get you high. Height and weight are no factors when it comes to smoking the herb.

    Weed doesn't always come in chunks, as you said. Sometimes the buds will be bigger, sometimes smaller, but in any case, it should be buds. They're like, dried flower tops, same thing, except in a bud form.

    Potency will stay the same no matter what. It won't lose potency if kept in a bag.

    I've been tokin for some years now, and a bowl of some nice weed still gets me ripped.
    actually, if you wanna get technical light exposure causes a decrease in potency and also if the bag isn't sealed properly certain hydracannibols can be lost/evaporates. of course you will still get high but the high will be nicer/fuller if kept in an opaque tupperware container or similar

  20. #19
    Reefer Rogue's Avatar
    Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-01-2004
    Posts
    8,815
    Buy a Quater of Dank.
    PEACE

    'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

    If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Feb-21-2006
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaKaze
    actually, if you wanna get technical light exposure causes a decrease in potency and also if the bag isn't sealed properly certain hydracannibols can be lost/evaporates. of course you will still get high but the high will be nicer/fuller if kept in an opaque tupperware container or similar
    its gonna be inside my computer tower no view holes or lights just a old metal box bag taped to the side case screwed on tight so if dont fall off when my mom comes in my room and snoops around computer ;-) ;-) well i dont know what my friend gets but he said it aint dirt but aint chronic just a good mid quality weed so ok i guess thc is thc

  22. #21
    Whos Carl's Avatar
    Whos Carl is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-17-2005
    Posts
    2,461
    You could buy 2 tons of schwagg for a 100 dollars.
    Fluent in Perversion

  23. #22
    OrangeKush's Avatar
    OrangeKush is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-24-2005
    Posts
    378
    An OZ of good mid or a 1/4 of dank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold
    Lickin puss > parasitic insects > sucking dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by fikusroot
    Has anyone ever made a girl do the Gorillia? You jizz on her face then shave your pubes then throw them on her face so the stick to the cum then make her dance around like a monkey.
    "Theres no sensation to compare with this
    Suspended animation, a state of bliss
    Cant keep my eyes from the circling skies
    Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I"

    Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

  24. #23
    Join Date
    Feb-21-2006
    Posts
    189
    i guess shwagg is some really shitty weed......?

  25. #24
    OrangeKush's Avatar
    OrangeKush is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-24-2005
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by stonerneedsrealweed
    i guess shwagg is some really shitty weed......?
    Yep. It'll have a brown color and have a real shitty smell. It will also have alot of seeds/stems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold
    Lickin puss > parasitic insects > sucking dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by fikusroot
    Has anyone ever made a girl do the Gorillia? You jizz on her face then shave your pubes then throw them on her face so the stick to the cum then make her dance around like a monkey.
    "Theres no sensation to compare with this
    Suspended animation, a state of bliss
    Cant keep my eyes from the circling skies
    Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I"

    Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

  26. #25
    fractur is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-17-2006
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeKush
    Yep. It'll have a brown color and have a real shitty smell. It will also have alot of seeds/stems.
    The last schwag I smoked tasted like pepper..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •