Thread: coming down from a weed high

friendowl is offline Registered+

coming down from a weed high

i try and never come down but every know and then someone or something will fuck up my high.lately i find myself to be getting more and more grouchy when im not high.when im stoned i can deal with anything thrown my way.
    but when im coming down i get frustrated or annoyed quicker.before i wouldnt be like that.things didnt bug so much.i think the only remedy for this is to grow stronger bud.cuz when im real high i dont feel shit.if i can keep this up for another 70 years ill be cool

BigBlock is offline Registered+
    Yeah, that happens to me too. I haven't had anything good to smoke for a few months and I've been pretty pissed off almost constantly. The day after I ran out I threw a huge fit at the grocery store because the checkout lady was a dumbass, and for some reason they always put the worst employees at the 10 items or less lane. I threw down all the stuff I was going to buy and yelled a bunch of nasty things at her before walking out...

God I need a smoke.
    Rehab is for quitters.

friendowl is offline Registered+
    i havnt had a dream in a long time
    thats one thing i miss.
    cant even escape thru my dreams.
    the lady that works here in the hospital rehab
    says that marijuanos have the worst temper of all addicts

Jimmicrackedcorn is offline Registered+
    I think they have the worst temper cuz they're in rehab for smoking weed, and they also have no weed while in rehab. As for ure temper, you get mad cuz the situations you face in the real world are a bag of metaphorical shite that you can't believe you even waste ure time with, but when ure stoned, you shut up and deal with it, because the real show is in ure head, and trivial crap you can choose to become a side show, I think ure original cure is excellent, grow the strongest weed there is, and create some kind of perpetual motion smoking device, that can be indiscreetly worn, and administers vapours throughout the day, well the last bit you never said, thats just my idea, and I patent it.

VoidLivesOn is offline Registered+
    Does weed deprivation make you dream less? Is there any science to that?
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper....you never know when it'll end.

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    I even get pissed when I AM high ... like ... really pissed.

Das Boot is offline Registered+
    This one time after I had been dry for a few days I was at little ceasers trying to buy a pizza and this little old lady walks in and steps right in front of me while I'm in line.

I guess her old eyes could not see me or something. But I screamed DAMN LADY I WAS HERE FIRST!

Then I had to wait a few minutes for my pizza to be ready and she did too.

That was awkward and I felt pretty bad.
    When a man deals in words, he tends to lose all faith in them. -Hunter S. Thompson

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    When i come down i wanna get high again
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

xNoa is offline Registered+
    if ur getting aggressive like an hour after a joint then just cut down smoking for a bit cos it wont go away and ull end up being pissed off a lot

Irv
    Irv is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmicrackedcorn
    I think they have the worst temper cuz they're in rehab for smoking weed, and they also have no weed while in rehab. As for ure temper, you get mad cuz the situations you face in the real world are a bag of metaphorical shite that you can't believe you even waste ure time with, but when ure stoned, you shut up and deal with it, because the real show is in ure head, and trivial crap you can choose to become a side show, I think ure original cure is excellent, grow the strongest weed there is, and create some kind of perpetual motion smoking device, that can be indiscreetly worn, and administers vapours throughout the day, well the last bit you never said, thats just my idea, and I patent it.
    excellently stated!

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    I've already smoked 2 bowls today but I predict many more in the near future :O
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

BizzleLuvin is offline Registered+
    the come down is my favorite part, its lik im slowly awakening to a new opportunity
    nice girls rock hard
    ''thoughts while exact have words that don't match."
    if you don't get into politics, politics will get into you...rather uncomfortably.- Ralf Nader
    religion is the opiate of the masses-Karl Marx
    cannabinauts dont die, they go up in smoke
    smoke great quantities of great quality
    pensamientos mientras exacto tienen palabras que no emparejan

thritysixty is offline Registered+
    i really do hate how the come down makes u kind of depressed.
    Dont Regret
    The Rules I Broke
    When I Die
    Bury Me In Smoke

Az.
    Az. is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidLivesOn
    Does weed deprivation make you dream less? Is there any science to that?
    Smoking weed disturbs your REM period of sleep (in the same way alcohol does)...which is the part of the sleeping period where you dream. This part of the sleeping period is the most important part of your sleep, as this is when your body is rejuvinating itself more than any other time of the night (also during REM period your brain is almost as active as when your are awake)

So to answer your question.....Weed deprivation would make you dream more.

And just so you know.....it only helps people slepp cause it knocks them out.....it doesnt make them get a better nights sleep at all.
    Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.

Tmar.aLL.DaYmar is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by friendowl
    i try and never come down but every know and then someone or something will fuck up my high.lately i find myself to be getting more and more grouchy when im not high.when im stoned i can deal with anything thrown my way.
    but when im coming down i get frustrated or annoyed quicker.before i wouldnt be like that.things didnt bug so much.i think the only remedy for this is to grow stronger bud.cuz when im real high i dont feel shit.if i can keep this up for another 70 years ill be cool
    take note*

this is an example of abusing marijuana.

acrca is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Az.
    Smoking weed disturbs your REM period of sleep (in the same way alcohol does)...which is the part of the sleeping period where you dream. This part of the sleeping period is the most important part of your sleep, as this is when your body is rejuvinating itself more than any other time of the night (also during REM period your brain is almost as active as when your are awake)

So to answer your question.....Weed deprivation would make you dream more.

And just so you know.....it only helps people slepp cause it knocks them out.....it doesnt make them get a better nights sleep at all.
    I cant sleep without weed

BigBlock is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Az.
    Right now, without weed, I have a terrible time getting to sleep and when I wake up ~9 hours later I'm still tired and cranky. That's the way I've always been. Last summer I started smoking every day, and for about 6 months I got the best sleep I've ever had. I passed right out and woke up ~8 hours later completely refreshed and ready to go.
    Rehab is for quitters.