Thread: Best way to scrape a bowl?

RIH
    RIH is offline Registered+

Best way to scrape a bowl?

How do you scrape your bowl? What works best?

The reason I ask is because I have no weed, and I want to get high, but I think there might be better ways of scraping my bowl.

I use a pocketknife to scrape the inside of the bowl and a metal hanger for the stem...

What better ways are there?

m4ster chef is offline Registered+
    There really arent that many ways to scrape resin. I do know that you can just hit a resin rich pipe with direct flame in the carb or through the bowl and if you play with it you can get several good hits that way...
    \/
    \/
    \/
    "The first and most important rule of gun-running: is never get shot with your own merchandise." Yuri Orlov

"Poker is about everything but the cards" Unknown

"Oh that....no...thats a pansy...see...right there on the side, PANSY. Yep..thats how they smell these days." Me

NightProwler is offline Registered+
    if you get the resin wet with warm water, its easier to scrape off
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

BabyFacedAbortion is offline Registered+
    I use a bobby pin with the rubber ends bitten off for the bowl and a broken metal "bangle" bracelette for the inside steam. If it's too sticky I hear you can roll it in a little ash and it should help?

More money, more checks,I'm addicted to fresh
    Six pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Kick back in the back, get the phantom to drop
    Bass blarin outta my system, thats how i detox
    And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby
    Betty Ford ain't ready for it, ain't nothin can stop me
    They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

Erowid
    YOU'RE STUPID. READ THE RULES AND CLICK THE LINK.

I just take my lighter and heat up the bowl so it makes the resin scrape easier. You'd be surprised how potent the resin can be. If I smoke like a quarter oz. of real good kind, I'll have plenty of resin left over and almost, if not as potent as the weed itself!

Jennifer K is offline Registered+
    If it's a metal bowl just use a small knife it should come off real nice. If it's a glass bowl be real careful. I have bad luck with glass.

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    Buy a miniature screwdriver set and scrape the resin onto empty cigarette packs. Heating up the screwdriver will make the resin come off it easier, as well as, getting the resin off your bowl.

BoondokBud is offline Registered

Scraping a pipe

The best way to scrape glass is to use a street sweeper bristle. next time u see a street sweeper on the road, walk behind it for a minute and u should find a long, thin, flat piece of metal that has fallen off. Just bend the end slightly with some pliers and u have the perfect tool. BUT IF U WANNA GET EVERY BIT OF RESIN OUT HERE IS WHAT U DO.

GET SOME RUBBING ALCOHOL, PLUG THE BOWL AND CARD WITH YOUR FINGERS AND FILL THE PIPE ALMOST ALL THE WAY TO THE TIP OF THE STEM WITH THE ALCOHOL. PLUG THE MOUTH PIECE AND SHAKE VIGOROUSLY. DUMP ONTO A PLATE. (DO NOT USE PLATES WITH RIDGES IN THE MIDDLE, USE A FLAT ONE.) A THICK BLACK GOOP WITH COME OUT, REPEAT 2 OR 3 TIMES UNTIL PIPE IS CLEAN. NOW YOU NEED TO TAKE THE PLATE TO A OPEN AREA. SET ON GROUND AND LIGHT THE ALCOHOL ON FIRE. ALLOW TO COMPLETELY BURN OUT. YOU WILL NOW LITTLE OR NO ALCOHOL LEFT ON THE PLATE. STICK IN MICROWAVE UNTIL REMAINING LIQUID IS GONE. (DO NOT MICROWAVE FOR TOO LONG, OR YOU WILL RUIN YOUR RESIN.) 10-30 SECONDS MAX. ONCE YOU HAVE A DRIED RESIN CAKED ON THE PLATE, SCRAPE OFF WITH A RAZOR BLADE. AND SMOKE. IT DOESNT TASTE LIKE ALCOHOL. DOESNT REDUCE POTENCY. AND UI GARANTEE YOU COULDNT GET A CLEANER PIPE, OR MORE RESIN. IF YOU JUST WANNA CLEAN YOUR PIPE, SOAK IN RUBBING ALCOHOL OVER NIGH AND RINSE WITH WATER. IT WILL LOOK BRAND NEW. ENJOY!!!!

jimmy8778 is offline Registered+
    i just heat the resin in the pipe for a few seconds with a lighter, then take a pocket knife, usually the ones that come in utility knives work the best because they are smaller and the curves are usually more compact making them better at scraping bowls. thats pretty much it, then i throw the resin in the vaporizer and vape it. it works perfectly. and if you want the bowl section to be cleaned too, then some q-tips and rubbing alcohol + a little elbow grease never hurt a bowl.
    when you learn to walk on the planes of existence, you can learn to run on the planet of earth

au revoir