Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I get high off catnip

Bman719 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by suhl
    maybe you should really contemplate whether your life is worth living if you jacked catnip. god you make me sick to my stomach you fucking loser
    exactly.
    You All Crazy Bitches!

ripped86 is offline Registered
    http://www.erowid.org/herbs/catnip/
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Catnip.shtml

haha fuckers i just blazed a cigar/catnip and got high!!! haha we can finish this retarded thread now. It was hardly a high, it was like a pathetic weed buzz.

Swizzy89304 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped86
    http://www.erowid.org/herbs/catnip/
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Catnip.shtml

haha fuckers i just blazed a cigar/catnip and got high!!! haha we can finish this retarded thread now. It was hardly a high, it was like a pathetic weed buzz.
    1. It was probably the nicotine from the cigar/blunt/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit.
    2. If you have to 'jack' catnip, youre a retard. So many reasons... heres a few. Stealing is one. I mean, if youre gonna nick something, at least nick something decent like a bottle of whiskey.
    3. Youre a retard.
    4. Youre a retard.
    5. You cant even wait a few months to get stoned again... youre a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by SensiRide
    Swizzy I'm going to have to be honest with you here. When I saw you photo the 1st thing I thought is that you look really old, like in your thirties or something then I had a second look and realised you were probably a bit younger, like 28 or 29, so I'm shocked to find out you're only 18.
    ^^^ I reckon thats pretty cool actually.
    Photos of Herb I upload are MY property. Its our right to smoke Herb freely, as it was put on this planet by Jah and is my free will to do what I and I want.

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda
    cue teh 'jaws' music now

you can get a mild like euphoria feeling, but finding some dank cat nip isnt likely.
    Lol, I've never heard it put like that.

Be right back, going to find some dank catnip.

Ok.

That's not a stupid question, people ask that all the time because they hear of someone doing it then they're like, "What? Can you get high off catnip?"

I used to work at a country feed store. The horses would come in and get a sack of catnip.

edit: punctuation makes flaming more effective, guys...

graph is offline Registered+
    Hey guys, you're all missing the main point. Obviously, this guy's a TOTAL BADASS. I mean, not only did he steal catnip, but he steals pipes, bongs, salvia, whatever he wants! He is so cool! Don't you guys think? OMG STFU N00BZ DIS GUY IZ DA R0XORZ F0 $HO!

I remember when stealing used to be cool. I was fourteen. I'm sorry mommy drug tests you, but these threads just get on my nerves. I hate it when little kids try to act cool.

cannabis.com, not catnip.com

CrAzYpOtHeAd is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy89304
    1. It was probably the nicotine from the cigar/blunt/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit.
    2. If you have to 'jack' catnip, youre a retard. So many reasons... heres a few. Stealing is one. I mean, if youre gonna nick something, at least nick something decent like a bottle of whiskey.
    3. Youre a retard.
    4. Youre a retard.
    5. You cant even wait a few months to get stoned again... youre a retard.
    Word. You are very stupid.

Swizzy89304 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzYpOtHeAd
    Word. You are very stupid.
    Me, or the catnip guy?
    I dont mind if youre calling me stupid, youre merely stating the obvious. Which makes you the supid one... but seeing as Im taking the time to point that out, wouldnt it make me stupid?
    Now look what youve done, youve gone and got me all confuzzled.
    Quote Originally Posted by SensiRide
    Swizzy I'm going to have to be honest with you here. When I saw you photo the 1st thing I thought is that you look really old, like in your thirties or something then I had a second look and realised you were probably a bit younger, like 28 or 29, so I'm shocked to find out you're only 18.
    ^^^ I reckon thats pretty cool actually.
    Photos of Herb I upload are MY property. Its our right to smoke Herb freely, as it was put on this planet by Jah and is my free will to do what I and I want.

CrAzYpOtHeAd is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy89304
    Me, or the catnip guy? I dont mind if youre calling me stupid, youre merely stating the obvious.
    Him.... lol. I would'nt wanna steal catnip and try and smoke it i'd just wait til i can smoke again. Or just stay drunk. lol.

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    graph, go reprimand him.

minnesota man is offline Registered+
    Yo. One time I lifted a jar of pickels from a gas station. Stealing is fun, just don't get caught or you're fucked.

lmao cat nip hhhmm i say stay away from smoking that

mike jones is offline Registered+
    lol this thread is great..

but honestly, wouldn't it be fun to be able to add catnip to the list of drugs you've tried. someone asks you what you've tried, and you get to say "weed, salvia, shrooms, and ... catnip."
    A friend in need is a friend indeed.
    A friend with weed is better.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

AmericanTerrorist is offline Registered
    So your gonna let The Man get you down??? You fuckin coward, if they stop you from smoking weed you shouldnt let them stop you from gettin fucked up. Tip the bottle you pussy, otherwise shut the fuck up with the cat nip....

graph is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by beachguy in thongs
    graph, go reprimand him.
    I try and try, but no one seems to care...

It's such a different world, these days...

The funny part is, if he just said that he heard you could got high off catnip and wanted to know how it was done, it wouldn't have been that big of a deal to me, but then he tried to play it off as cool by saying he jacks catnip and "wuheva". Anyone who steals catnip and tries to get high from it has probably never even seen a pipe or a bong, much less stolen one. It's just a kid who wants some attention, which I'm sure due to this thread he has more than he can handle.

Eh, I'm over it.

Cooler Then Jesus is offline Registered+
    Listen ripped86. stfu about the catnip BS. and just get someone elses piss, or get dog piss, put it in A BOTTLE and then make what i call a "nutty" you put the bottle of piss (about 1/2 cup sized jar) and put it in a sock, then drop the sock down your pants in between you pants and boxers, then drop the other side between your boxers and your skin. when you get up to the toilet, make sure they dont watch you, and pour the piss into the bottle thay ask you to piss in. (or the "specimen")
    NO U!

kaneda7777 is offline Banned
    simple solution dude

GET A NEW JOB!!!!

god i hate the way these shitty companys are taking away our freedom of choice to do the things we wanna do! its our bodys as long as it dont effect the work thats being done then it shouldnt be a problem!

Peace

Pussycat is offline Registered
    I don't know about catnip but there are some really nasty messages on this thread. The guy's just having a laugh, what's with the hostility people????

del... is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by suhl
    you steal things then talk about it on the internet. you considered smoking catnip. i am better than you.
    and until you can play nice with others you are gone...

orangeman is offline Banned
    Well the Postal dude off of Postal 2 gets high off of Cat nip, you should try it .

WaKeNvAp is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda
    cue teh 'jaws' music now

you can get a mild like euphoria feeling, but finding some dank cat nip isnt likely.
    he's right
    Catnip is member of the mint family, same as salvia. though, catnip is very mild, try a vaporizor at med to low heat (180*c same as herb)
    cant we all just get along? these pages are about sharing information. good luck man
    "...sure, we could use the paper...then the vapor, so we can savour the flavor, of the wonderful.......wonderful vapor..."

TheLion is offline Registered+
    Damnit guys, ripped put the link to erowid up. You can get high off of catnip. So all of you naysayers read up on it and leave the guy alone.
    Never Low

Starchild is offline Registered+
    Actually it does have some sedative effects for humans,promotes sweating and is beneficial for colds, flus, fevers, and infectious childhood diseases. It is soothing to the nervous system.

I am a Herbalist...
    I live in Truth.
    And I have my being in Truth.
    I live by saying what is in my heart.
    ~Ancient Egyptian Inscription~

sweetnhighz is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Frivolous248
    Are you fucking retarded? Just because something may look similar to cannabis, doesn't mean its ANYTHING like it. Seriously, what the fuck kind of question is that? "Can I get high off catnip?" hell fucking know, if you could then don't you think a lot more people would be doing it rather than smokin' weed?

Hey guys, I just jacked some oregano I'mma go smoke up and get blazed.

omg dude u have the best post on here i was thinking the same thing! lol praises, and why would you wanna steal anything? i hate it when people gotta steal unless you have no food and cant live off the land, which i know most couldnt.......
    Dont make me blaze yo ass!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrAzYpOtHeAd
    2008? wtf just happened to the last 2 years?!!?!??!

WaKeNvAp is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetnhighz
    omg dude u have the best post on here i was thinking the same thing! lol praises, and why would you wanna steal anything? i hate it when people gotta steal unless you have no food and cant live off the land, which i know most couldnt.......
    stealing is bad, but throw the first stone.
    "...sure, we could use the paper...then the vapor, so we can savour the flavor, of the wonderful.......wonderful vapor..."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast