Thread: The First Person To Ever Smoke Weed

JDiz is offline Registered+

The First Person To Ever Smoke Weed

I was just thinking about weed and all it's glorious capabilities and whatnot, and I was just thinking... how cool would it be to go back in time and watch the first person smoke weed. I just imagine some wild indian warrior running through the forest to kill a deer or something and he stops and sees some tall pointy plants that he's never seen before. He's out of tobacco so he decides what the hell... so he takes out his peace pipe and smokes it and has the old familiar feeling we all get and takes it back to his tribe. After some convincing he finally gets the other indians to smoke it and all of the sudden they become all happy and peaceful, and they invite the other tribes that they're at war with to smoke out and they just talk out their differences and work together for prosperity and goodwill. Then the white man comes along and takes it away from them and makes it illegal, despite the fact that they were there first and they discovered it. Kind of a sad story... Sorry if it bums anyone but maybe someday it will be legalized and we can all be one big happy tribe of humans on this planet with no war or racism or politics.

FindingTim is offline Registered+
    that is an awesome theory. Native American life must have been so badass..
    The cool thing about smoking is it turns wherever you are into the perfect spot in the world.

hell yes!

m.g. is offline Banned
    LOL, i've tried picturing that too! and what i came up with is some poor caveman got chilly in the late fall temps and needed a fire for warmth. he gathered up these log-looking things and tossed em into the fire and bitched as the smoke followed him around the fire pit circle...but only for a short time. soon he didn't care about the smoke, in fact the smoke only added to his feeling of well-being, he realized...and the rest is history.

yep, that's a cool theory man. Imagine being able to smoke and absolutely noone would know or care because you were the only person on the planet who knew, and it was your mission to spread the good news!!!!

Maui Wowie is offline Registered+
    Good story but wouldn't that be the mexicans?
    With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever.
    Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars,
    men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know... -Raoul, Duke (aka Hunter S. Thompson)

shoi is offline Registered+
    i saw this thing on this show and it was these ppl in europe i think and theyd make these giant bon fires and then throw the plants on them and put up a tent and all get under it and breath in the smoke

halo is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by shoi
    i saw this thing on this show and it was these ppl in europe i think and theyd make these giant bon fires and then throw the plants on them and put up a tent and all get under it and breath in the smoke
    The first hotboxing.

mexicans? Yes and no... mexican lineage is a cross between the native tribes of mexico and the spanish who invaded them and raped their women and left. So in a way... sorta? I don't know hahaha.

Actually, its thought that Herb first came from high up in the mountains in Eastern Europe. So, it was probably the Chinks that first got stoned, although Im guessing that they used it medicinally instead of recreationally. As it circled the world, more and more people used it recreationally... which I dont have a problem with, seeing as I use Herb instead of alcohol.

The first dealer was, however, Jesus.

CBsDankNugs is offline Registered+
    didnt it come from inda

Jesus? I did not know that!

Course Jesus was a dealer. No wonder he had to feed 5,000 people - they had the friggin munchies, and of course they all believed that he could walk on water. They were just too stoned to care if he wasnt or not.
    Why do you think everyone was upset when Jesus died? Because Jerusalems biggest weed pusher was finished.

yoda is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by halo
    The first hotboxing.
    lol, the trends that they set back then....
    ahhh i need a new sig

420mory is offline Banned
    It is Prophet Suleyman.watch this " Haschisch" DVD
    http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=2205
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The First Person To Ever Smoke Weed-hash.jpg  

sweet

orangeman is offline Banned
    LOL White man, your so racist xD. Like the story though.

BuenoMota is offline Registered+
    autonomy rocks.

Big Calhoun is offline Registered+
    It was probably Adam, right before he stroked Eve.

baisez le monde. is offline Registered+
    hardy har.

Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out

Cool off your jets, take off your sweats.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
    Well, if you wanted to baisez le monde, you'd have to take a tour de France.

LazySmoking420 is offline Registered+
    Evidence of the smoking of cannabis can be found as far back as the Neolithic age, where charred hemp seeds were found in a ritual brazier at a burial site in present day Romania[2] .

The most famous users of cannabis were the ancient Hindus. It was called ganjika in Sanskrit (ganja in modern Indian languages).[3] According to legend, Shiva, the destructive aspect of the Hindu trinity, told his disciples to revere the plant. The ancient drug soma, mentioned in the Vedas as a sacred intoxicating hallucinogen, was sometimes associated with cannabis. It has also been identified with a number of other plants and a mushroom, Amanita muscaria, so the involvement of cannabis cannot be definitively quantified.

Cannabis was also known to the Scythians, as well as to the Thracians/Dacians (ancestors of present day Eastern-Europeans), whose shamans (the kapnobatai - "those who walk on smoke/clouds") burned cannabis flowers in order to induce trances. The cult of Dionysus, which is believed to have originated in Thrace, is also believed to have inhaled cannabis smoke.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana
    "He who makes a beast of himself, Gets rid of the pain of being a MAN".
    -Samuel Johnson

mejames is offline Registered+
    that link above has bucoo [spelling?] information click the blue highlighted words can't believe how much information was there on a legitimate site