Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cannabis vodka?

incubus7292 is offline Registered

Lightbulb cannabis vodka?

I was recently givin a liter of cannabis vodka from one of my friends that went to some place in europe. at the bottom of the liter theres a large amount of pot seeds, that have been soaking in it for who knows how long. Does anyone know wether or not the effects of pot will be combined with the alcohol giving it a drunken high sensation when drank?
    Last edited by incubus7292; Jul-12-2006 at 22:15.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Gothen is offline Banned
    Yeah, if it's what I think it will, it'll fuck you up right good. Be prepared to be floored.

Ae... is offline Registered+
    I don't see how seeds would have any effect.

You have to use the plant matter. Check out this thread about "Green Dragon" it sounds bitchen, I'll get around to trying it one day.

You will probably get better results from trying this recipe.

The Definitive Green Dragon (Cannabis Tincture)

crudemood is offline Registered+
    I've actually seen this online and was so intrigued by it.
    Are the seeds you find at the bottom fertile?
    yeah and -does- it get you high ?
    Picture yourself in a boat on a river
    With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
    Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
    A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
    Towering over your head
    Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

The Beatles

You miss a lot when you canít feel like others can. You canít relate to or communicate feelings to others if youíre numb.

mrdevious is offline Registered+
    I once heard that the Russians have a THC vodka.

Gothen is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ae...
    I don't see how seeds would have any effect.

You have to use the plant matter. Check out this thread about "Green Dragon" it sounds bitchen, I'll get around to trying it one day.

You will probably get better results from trying this recipe.

The Definitive Green Dragon (Cannabis Tincture)
    I'm pretty sure that cannabis vodka IS green dragon. At least, thats what I thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothen
    I'm pretty sure that cannabis vodka IS green dragon. At least, thats what I thought it was.
    Yes that's exactly what it is.

What I was trying to explain is that I don't think plain seeds will give any added effects, making it just vodka with seeds floating around the bottom.

I dunno though I always doubt myself, maybe someone can prove me wrong showing that seeds work just as well?

Quote Originally Posted by mrdevious
    I once heard that the Russians have a THC vodka.
    They have THC vodka? Aww, my ancestors have everything. Including the KGB and dictatorships.

SmokingPlatypus is offline Registered+
    Yeah, it just sounds like a Green Dragon. You can definately drink it, and it will definately fuck you up, though Green Dragon is best made with Everclear.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    "If the words "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
    -Terence McKenna

can i just say this to you guys........alcohol destroys thc,,,

ps. seeds hold 0% thc its a selling point, a gimmick,,, fake probably good vodka thou lol

Skink is offline Registered+
    Man!!! I want THC Vodka...

Ive done that with everclear, it fucks you up good.

SmokingPlatypus is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by chisme
    can i just say this to you guys........alcohol destroys thc,,,
    No it doesn't.. THC is alcohol soluable. It's also fat soluable. That's like saying that butter destroys THC, and I was just imagining getting stoned off those brownies.

"If the words "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
    -Terence McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingPlatypus
    No it doesn't.. THC is alcohol soluable. It's also fat soluable. That's like saying that butter destroys THC, and I was just imagining getting stoned off those brownies.

yes absorbs it, as in to destroy it if used in a bong.... did u not see my post under that one? seeds dont contain thc so theres no point anyway....
    i was imagining you were a butthole

Az.
    Az. is offline Registered+
    Ok I have a question....
    I thought THC had to be heated to a certain temp before it became active?
    Just somthing I read here a while ago, about eating raw weed not getting you stoned....
    if thats the case then how would green dragon get you stoned?
    Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.

Yeah, you heat the plant matter first to activate the THC.

Note the link I posted -- the guy heats it in a pie pan to activate it, then heats the alcohol in a water bath and maintains the temperature to just below boiling. This is where heat activation comes into make Green Dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by Az.
    Ok I have a question....
    I thought THC had to be heated to a certain temp before it became active?
    Just somthing I read here a while ago, about eating raw weed not getting you stoned....
    if thats the case then how would green dragon get you stoned?

ANOTHER TRUTH

Psycho4Bud is offline The Modfather
    Here's something I found on this:

Cannabis vodka

Ingredients:

1/4 oz. of stockpiled cannabis stems from breaking up buds.
    Vodka (any kind should do)
    Glass container

Place all stockpiled stems in a jar. Pour in your vodka, just enough to fully submerge the stems. Let set in a dark place for about a week. After that, you will need to strain out the stems. A great trick is to make tea type bags out of coffee filters and stems for easy removal.

Why this works: Stems contain a small amout of THC, but not really enough to be worth smoking. Compiling enough stems together and soaking them in vodka releases the THC into the vodka without messing with the nasty smoke. This is great because most people throw their stems away anyway.
    http://www.drugs-plaza.com/recipesvodka.htm

Have a good one!

JDiz is offline Registered+
    rock on, kinda makes me regret the thousands of stems i've trashed all these years.

cannabis campbell is offline Registered+
    Why not drink vodka and smoke cannabis like me not too much or it gives you a headache which lasts for hours but it gets you fucked up!!

"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."
    "They got money for wars but they can't feed the poor."
    "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfsC6WrdlI

Binzhoubum is offline Registered+
    ANOTHER TRUTH
    You are patently wrong, man. THC IS fat and alcohol soluble.

Anybody with half a brain knows you can't eat a nugget and expect to get high, but if you do soak the weed in alcohol or cook it down with butter it will release the THC and other active substances into the medium.

I should know because I make a sort of hash oil using alcohol and hash. I soak the hash in the alcohol first and it separates the THC and other active ingredients from the inert plant matter and dirt. Then I strain out the remaining liquid from the solids left behind and cook it down over low heat. It forms a super-sticky, oily substance that I usually smoke by mixing with tobacco. It gets you very stoned...

Funny thing is: I learned how to do this from a friend who learned it from the Russians. They call it "hempka". There is a thread in the recipes forum.

I guess what I am trying to say is this: You don't have to smoke weed to get a buzz. This alcohol thing is completely scientific and feasible; however, the seeds probably have no THC in them so it would be just like somone else already said---a marketing gimmick.

The green dragon thing would work without heating the weed if you break it up and let it sit in some high proof alcohol. If this isn't the case then the "hempka" I am making would not work at all.

Last edited by Binzhoubum; Jul-13-2006 at 13:24.
    自遣 Amusing Myself

对酒不觉暝 face wine not aware get dark
    落花盈我衣 fall flower fill my clothes
    醉起步溪月 drunk stand step stream moon
    鸟远人亦稀 bird far person also few

李白

Quote Originally Posted by Binzhoubum
    You are patently wrong, man. THC IS fat and alcohol soluble.

Anybody with half a brain knows you can't eat a nugget and expect to get high, but if you do soak the weed in alcohol or cook it down with butter it will release the THC and other active substances into the medium.

I should know because I make a sort of hash oil using alcohol and hash. I soak the hash in the alcohol first and it separates the THC and other active ingredients from the inert plant matter and dirt. Then I strain out the remaining liquid from the solids left behind and cook it down over low heat. It forms a super-sticky, oily substance that I usually smoke by mixing with tobacco. It gets you very stoned...

Funny thing is: I learned how to do this from a friend who learned it from the Russians. They call it "hempka". There is a thread in the recipes forum.

I guess what I am trying to say is this: You don't have to smoke weed to get a buzz. This alcohol thing is completely scientific and feasible; however, the seeds probably have no THC in them so it would be just like somone else already said---a marketing gimmick.

anybody with half a brain would have relise i was saying "truth" to when az pointed out it had to be heated.....funny this is....fuck it

Binzhoubum is offline Registered+
    anybody with half a brain would have relise i was saying "truth" to when az pointed out it had to be heated.....funny this is....fuck it
    Yeah, I guess I have half a brain...

But it's going strong.

And that's also the point I was trying to argue...you don't need to heat it if you let it sit in alcohol. The alcohol will absorb the THC and other active ingredients without heat because THC is alcohol soluble.
    自遣 Amusing Myself

对酒不觉暝 face wine not aware get dark
    落花盈我衣 fall flower fill my clothes
    醉起步溪月 drunk stand step stream moon
    鸟远人亦稀 bird far person also few

李白

incubus7292 is offline Registered
    the seeds in the bottom are almost broken open and look like their about to grow...if i were to heat the vodka up but not till boiling, would some thc be released? it minght have already gone through that process and be just like green dragon...i guess the only way to find out is to drink it. bottoms up. thanks everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast