Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Shirts You Can Wear In School...

Thehulkster321 is offline Registered+

Cannabis Shirts You Can Wear In School...

Anyone have some links to pot shirts that are about pot but are not so blatent so they could be worn to school.

example: white shirt with huge pot leaf
    cant wear that to school

good example: white shirt with big clock that is pointed to 4:20
    could wear it to school

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

cannabis campbell is offline Registered+
    I didnt think you would be able to wear either lmao

"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."
    "They got money for wars but they can't feed the poor."
    "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfsC6WrdlI

Its a Plant is offline Moderator
    Lol, why does it matter if you wear it to school?

Is someone showing off the fact that they smoke, hmmmm?

Maybe to impress a certain someone, eh?

Haha.
    - - "Well it's a plant, but it can't, grow freely."

UberDoobie is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant
    Lol, why does it matter if you wear it to school?

Is someone showing off the fact that they smoke, hmmmm?

Maybe to impress a certain someone, eh?

Haha.

Don't know why, but I found that quite funny. And I don't see what the big deal is with advertising it. A pro-legalization message is one thing, a blatant "I SMOKE WEED!" is another. I don't care if most people know, but I don't go and shout it out.

cannabis campbell is offline Registered+
    Lmao

"If God wanted me to be quiet he would've never showed me what he does."
    "They got money for wars but they can't feed the poor."
    "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfsC6WrdlI

3rdEyeVision is offline Registered+
    lol ya umm why dont you just go to school baked everyday??? not everyone needs to know you smoke pot....

I know, but if I were still in high school and saw some kid with a bunch of shirts like that, I'd most likely think he's a poser for always making a point to have on something cannabis-related. I can't really explain it, but it's like when some people try too hard. Be yourself.

Pipe Dreams is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant
    I know, but if I were still in high school and saw some kid with a bunch of shirts like that, I'd most likely think he's a poser for always making a point to have on something cannabis-related. I can't really explain it, but it's like when some people try too hard. Be yourself.

Well what if they really DO smoke a shitload of pot? I have alot of weed shirts, I could wear a diffrent one everyday of the week, and I smoke alot of weed. Marijuana is one of the best things Ive ever experienced.
    People are sad now.

Check out...
    TokingTunes

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerGambler View Post
    ...He just calmly sat there yakking away, juggling 3 bowls, 3 lighters, and a worthless brain.

Captain Hanks is offline Registered+
    ^well said
    Disclaimer: Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not use, grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

3rdEyeVision is offline Registered+
    its kinda like your either the biggest stoner or the wigger of weed imo(if you got a bunch of pot shirts)

^YES^

A better way to say what I tried to say...

But in most schools, you aren't allowed to wear such shirts. So what's the point? Sure most of us could wear one for each day of the week, but when it's against the rules, why test the administration when you can just wear another shirt?
    Last edited by Its a Plant; Aug-03-2006 at 00:11.

UberDoobie is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVision
    its kinda like your either the biggest stoner or the wigger of weed imo(if you got a bunch of pot shirts)

Wigger of weed. Nice I like it. I think I might sig that.

Fattie is offline Registered+
    yall are faggot ass bitches.
    Marijuana is my anti-drug.
    Tru - Smoking Green
    Master P - Bourbons and Lacs
    Young Buck - Bang Bang
    "Thus, even the most devoted pothead with marijuana of legendary strength could not stumble upon a fatal overdose." -Mitch Earley Wine
    Understanding Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by NextLineIsMine
    get high then youll probably be in the same mind set as when you stashed it and find it much easier, it always works for towlie

daima is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Thehulkster321
    Anyone have some links to pot shirts that are about pot but are not so blatent so they could be worn to school.

example: white shirt with huge pot leaf
    cant wear that to school

good example: white shirt with big clock that is pointed to 4:20
    could wear it to school
    Hemp products are legal in america. Thats not a "marijuana leaf", thats a "hemp leaf"..ya dig?

dai*ma sfca

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by daima
    Hemp products are legal in america. Thats not a "marijuana leaf", thats a "hemp leaf"..ya dig?

dai*ma sfca
    Man, I once got sent home from high school for wearing a Marilyn Manson T-shirt. You know picky schools are these days? Yes, it's silly in my opinion,

El Digital is offline Registered+
    i wore a black leather trenchcoat 2 years before the columbine incident, and then got in so much trouble the day after that happened for being "insensitive" and they were threatening me with suspension and expulsion and yada yada....

fuck high school man.. nothing but a bunch of bullshit assholes running it.
    oh wait.. that's a lot like our government too....

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    Man, I once got sent home from high school for wearing a Marilyn Manson T-shirt. You know picky schools are these days? Yes, it's silly in my opinion,
    Marilyn Mansons real name isnt even marilyn Manson, he's a skinny longhaird public highschool kid from florida, and not some monster from out of this world, who like a lot of other skinny longhaired public highschool kids he was sick and tired of being beaten-up by the pullin'gaurd all week only to go out on the weekend and watch the quaterback get all the girls...., so he formed a band, and now, he gets all the girls.
    A few years later a couple of latchkey kids went tragically mad and people were standing around the television store at the mall saying, "do you think the lives of a couple of highschool kids could of gotten to be so bad?" this other guys says, "naw, its probably just the words to one of those goddamn Marilyn Mansons songs.
    See, thats why you cant wear marilyn manson T-shits. We wuv you, and we want to to excell so we can send you to the next war and be killed in the name of "freedom"

dai*ma sfca

Big Calhoun is offline Registered+
    How about instead of wearing a weed shirt, wear a shirt made from hemp?
    ...I said my piece, so now, I hush.

Quote Originally Posted by daima
    Marilyn Mansons real name isnt even marilyn Manson, he's a skinny longhaird public highschool kid from florida, and not some monster from out of this world, who like a lot of other skinny longhaired public highschool kids he was sick and tired of being beaten-up by the pullin'gaurd all week only to go out on the weekend and watch the quaterback get all the girls...., so he formed a band, and now, he gets all the girls.
    A few years later a couple of latchkey kids went tragically mad and people were standing around the television store at the mall saying, "do you think the lives of a couple of highschool kids could of gotten to be so bad?" this other guys says, "naw, its probably just the words to one of those goddamn Marilyn Mansons songs.
    See, thats why you cant wear marilyn manson T-shits. We wuv you, and we want to to excell so we can send you to the next war and be killed in the name of "freedom"

dai*ma sfca
    Yes, exactly. Smart words.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Calhoun
    How about instead of wearing a weed shirt, wear a shirt made from hemp?
    That's a good idea.

You're still supporting cannabis, but you're not "offending" anyone or advertising that you're a user.

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    That's a good idea.

You're still supporting cannabis, but you're not "offending" anyone or advertising that you're a user.
    You can aslo use hemp paper for your home-work, hemp folders, hemp hats, hemp socks, hemp shirts, hemp pants, etc etc. Eat hemp seeds for school snacks, eat hemp cereal, etc etc. www.naturespath.com

dai*ma sfca

Thehulkster321 is offline Registered+
    I dont know how its gay to wear a shirt that has to do with pot? Are you guys ashamed that you smoke? Why is it a bad thing to let people know you smoke. And its not to let people know I smoke anyways ... anyone that I know and talk to know I smoke anyways. I just like wearing pot shirts ... support cannabis!

I definitly aint no weed poser?! I smoke weed everyday, its a fact. I think the war on drugs is fucked up and if I want to wear a shirt to support cannabis then I dont no why thats a bad thing. I just wanted a shirt that would be not agianst the rules but kinda ... like if I were a shirt that says 4:20 and my princaple says anything I can be like whats wrong with having a shirt that says 4:20? Or I have a hempfast shirt ... Ive been asked to take it off a bunch of times but I say that hemp is legal and is one of the most useful crop in the world.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    I have some weed shirts like:

IV:XX

Tokin white guy

Mellow kitty

Harry is a pothead and the sorcerer is stoned.

I never got in any trouble wearing them.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

notunpretentious is offline Registered+
    it'd be awesome if The History Channel made T-shirts and sweatshirts

because then they'd say "THC" on them, haha

orangeman is offline Banned
    I really dont give a damn what they say we can and cannot wear. If I wanna wear a shirt with a big lovely AK-47 Cola on it dammit I will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast