Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to know if bud is laced

classictoke is offline Registered

How to know if bud is laced

im just wondering

mulltie is offline Banned
    you get wayyyyy far to fucked up the buzz will be completly different and u may spazz out

intrepidus6 is offline Banned
    I think he/she is wanting to know how to tell before you actualy smoke it.

well i got some bud the other day and i was tripping out hard i had some really trippy visuals. i was in a car and i lost track of time and i didnt know were i was have the time and i could imagine something and i would see it.....but i asked my dealer he said it was just really dank bud.

yea i want to know if before i smoke it
    im a he

onelife is offline Registered
    you never know these days what get sprayed on em

the only way is to trust your dealer which is often hard

JibNasty is offline Registered+
    The easiest way, is know your dealer. Lacing weed is soo rare, that i wouldnt worry about your concern. The only worrysome one is crystal meth, but only worry about that if the dealer you buy from sells meth. They do that to get you addicted and then you keep comin back without knowin how the fuck you got addicted in the first place. Other then that honestly laced weed is really non-existant. If you think about it why would someone want to give you free drugs. That cost them money. I wouldnt id save that shit for myself. Or if i did id let them know up front. Keep your mind at ease though my man, its shit that if your askin the question you almost DONT really have to worry about it. adios

90% of the time when people think their weed is laced they just found some good bud and arent used to it. You'd be surprised at the number of people who have smoked for awhile without TRULY hitting their peak.
    Last edited by JibNasty; Sep-10-2006 at 16:20.
    We gon' drink, We gon' drive, We gon' smoke and get high, smoke and get high

Jibbers was hur....and ripped

make it legal is offline Registered+
    what do yoou mean by hitting their peak

by the way i hate the is it laced question. first of all if you only smoke laced weed once its not like your gonna die. and if you feel funny when you smoke it just beat his ass
    SMOKE WEED.

JibNasty is offline Registered+
    Reaching or "hitting" your peak...I referring to the point of where your body can only get so high. You eventually get to that point and smoking after that is just to maintain that level of high. Just like with alcohol, except your peak with that is a little harder to reach, and borders with death so not quite so cool. But anyway thats what reaching your peak mean...
    We gon' drink, We gon' drive, We gon' smoke and get high, smoke and get high

Jibbers was hur....and ripped

oh i dont think ive ever done that. next time i smoke (which wont be for a loooong time because im tested all year starting today) im gonna get like half o or something and just smoke till i cant smoke no more
    SMOKE WEED.

AlwaysBlazed Guest
    This dealer I know puts coke on his weed to attract customers, thats why I don't buy from him.

cuziwashigh420 is offline Registered+
    if it fucks u up more than normal...
    To die from taking cannabis you need to ingest 1/8 of a ounce every second for 15 minutes. Thats 112.5 ounces.
    ^Heres something for all your kiddies to try^

cuziwashigh420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysBlazed View Post
    This dealer I know puts coke on his weed to attract customers, thats why I don't buy from him.
    i love when that happens. Snow capping is okay every once in a while..
    To die from taking cannabis you need to ingest 1/8 of a ounce every second for 15 minutes. Thats 112.5 ounces.
    ^Heres something for all your kiddies to try^

yabatab is offline Registered+
    A lot of this weed being laced is in peoples heads for one thing
    adding a drug to weed is going to cost money and why would
    someone take a loss and put something on your weed.

I really think some people just get really blazed and get it in their
    head that their weed was laced. And this is another topic that has
    been discussed over and over again on this forum.

In my 14 years of smoking I have never bought any laced weed the
    only laced weed I have smoked was the shit I laced myself.
    "Yeah, I know. I'm guilty. I understand that. I knew it was a crime, and I did it anyways. Shit, why argue? I'm a fucking criminal, look at me."

Tokudai is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by yabatab View Post
    In my 14 years of smoking I have never bought any laced weed the
    only laced weed I have smoked was the shit I laced myself.
    ^^^ what he said - in 25 years of smoking I have only come across laced weed (that I didnt put something on) one time, and it was about 2x the price

benagain is offline Registered+
    The higher price of the weed would be a good indication. Contrary to scared church moms, dealers don't lace shit for free.

sweetnhighz is offline Registered+
    if yo mouf turns numb after a hit, its laced, bwahahahaha
    Dont make me blaze yo ass!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrAzYpOtHeAd
    2008? wtf just happened to the last 2 years?!!?!??!

JMRinFLA is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by JibNasty View Post
    The easiest way, is know your dealer. Lacing weed is soo rare, that i wouldnt worry about your concern. The only worrysome one is crystal meth, but only worry about that if the dealer you buy from sells meth. They do that to get you addicted and then you keep comin back without knowin how the fuck you got addicted in the first place. Other then that honestly laced weed is really non-existant. If you think about it why would someone want to give you free drugs. That cost them money. I wouldnt id save that shit for myself. Or if i did id let them know up front. Keep your mind at ease though my man, its shit that if your askin the question you almost DONT really have to worry about it. adios

90% of the time when people think their weed is laced they just found some good bud and arent used to it. You'd be surprised at the number of people who have smoked for awhile without TRULY hitting their peak.
    True. Laced weed is rare. Think about it, if a dealer wants to maximize his profits then he'll use fillers that don't cost anything. The girl that does my massages showed me an eighth she bought the other day and it was basically a bag of seeds and ground up leaves with a little bud. A total rip-off.

If he's trying to get you off so you'll come back, then he's probably going to just make sure he gives you an honest weight of his best shit. Good dealers know what can happen if they fuck the wrong person and are usually careful.
    Seven beers followed by two Scotches and a thimble of marijuana and it's funny how sleep comes all on it's own. David Sedaris

cambam is offline Registered+
    You'd be surprised at the number of people who have smoked for awhile without TRULY hitting their peak.

Amen to that sir. I went by for months smoking, just getting nice and chilled, until one day I suddenly experienced the true power of Mary J. It was awesome. I have only reached that stage twice in the 10 months I have smoked it.

Why? I hear you ask.

Well, I smoke weed to relax and chill. I don't do it to get wasted, plus I don't spend as much.

Although, I must say, my pet peeve is smoking friends out, and they never reeturn the favour, so maybe thats why I don't smoke more of it.

hipEstoner is offline Registered+
    i got bud the other day that was laced with meth
    ,,, it had a white coating over some of the bud and i licked the bud and it tasted like meth,, i scraped some of it off, lol, and i put it on my tounge and i only tasted that chemical taste for like 10 seconds, ,, but i didnt throw it away tho, i jus let the dude know i knew it was laced, and i smoked it all, fucked me up tho
    Last edited by hipEstoner; Sep-12-2006 at 16:06.
    AIM- iStaaHi

u know like when u think someone likes u and u keep trying to find out?, u know like when ur going somewhere and u think ur different,, the answer to both of those is yes,, its strane,, humans are no different from ne other life form,, we,, ,, people will have other things to think about,, isnt it weird,?,the hotdogs of life get etaen ?, its not like ill be around to say, hey, that was me,, its just weird,love love is a word used to describe human mothions,, its all we

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysBlazed View Post
    If your smokin the weed wrapped in a blunt or joint how can coke effect you ..thats what crack is for. Coke only works on weed if your smokin it out of a bowl.

Anyways I have gotten over the laced thing. I only smoked laced weed once and the guy who sold it to me was ultra new. I dont think he ever sold weed before in his life so I dont know who the fuck he got it from. Every since then I search and find until I get a guy that knows what he's doin, and I got one now and he doesnt do that shit. Just look for legit people.

LazySmoking420 is offline Registered+

It doesnt have to be expensive lace. To lace buds.

There inexpensive ways to lace weed. To give it an extra kick.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, Gets rid of the pain of being a MAN".
    -Samuel Johnson

LazySmoking420 is offline Registered+
    But to answer your question. You first have to understand fully what weeds intoxicating effects on your body are. If the taste and smell is funny, And the effects are way off base than a normal THC high. Than you might be lookin a laced bud.

I smoked PCP or Embalming fluid laced buds. And let me tell ya. You'll know when something aint right. Whenever I smoke a new batch. And I think the buds are skecty. I just smoke a little and from the effects I can tell if it's sweet Mary Jane or laced up Mary Jane.

It's really the only way to find out. Study the effects. Smoke small amounts. Test your buds before you smoke huge amounts.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, Gets rid of the pain of being a MAN".
    -Samuel Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by JMRinFLA View Post
    True. Laced weed is rare. Think about it, if a dealer wants to maximize his profits then he'll use fillers that don't cost anything. The girl that does my massages showed me an eighth she bought the other day and it was basically a bag of seeds and ground up leaves with a little bud. A total rip-off.

If he's trying to get you off so you'll come back, then he's probably going to just make sure he gives you an honest weight of his best shit. Good dealers know what can happen if they fuck the wrong person and are usually careful.
    yeah i dont understand dealers who rip people off...it kinda just leaves them with less money in the long run because they have no repeat customers
    SMOKE WEED.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LazySmoking420 View Post
    But to answer your question. You first have to understand fully what weeds intoxicating effects on your body are. If the taste and smell is funny, And the effects are way off base than a normal THC high. Than you might be lookin a laced bud.

I smoked PCP or Embalming fluid laced buds. And let me tell ya. You'll know when something aint right. Whenever I smoke a new batch. And I think the buds are skecty. I just smoke a little and from the effects I can tell if it's sweet Mary Jane or laced up Mary Jane.

It's really the only way to find out. Study the effects. Smoke small amounts. Test your buds before you smoke huge amounts.
    Yeah bro, same exact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast