Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pencil Shavings or Red hairs off bud?..

BabyFacedAbortion is offline Registered+

Pencil Shavings or Red hairs off bud?..

Here's a little story for you all, about why some people shouldn't be allowed to have money.

So there's this kid that I know, we'll call him "B". B Like's to show off a lot and is one of those smokers that does it only to impress other people but B is a complete fucking moron, in a general sense not just about drugs. You know those types..So I go to the main 'hangout' place after school and he pulls out a 5 inch plastic vile, about 1inch full with what looks like red pencil shavings so I'm assuming he smoked the rest. I smell it, and look at it closer and it smelled very faintly like a chemical or something, not..prepare yourself for this.."the red hairs removed from weed". Keep in mind, it honestly looked like pencil shavings.

He says "off two hits of this shit you're BOMBED"..I asked him how much he payed for it and he said 1000$. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. The kid honestly believed that it was something better though, he wasn't just bullshitting.

What the hell could this kid have had? Do you think it was actually something special or am I right, he's a complete dumbass?
    Last edited by BabyFacedAbortion; Sep-10-2006 at 16:27.

More money, more checks,I'm addicted to fresh
    Six pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Kick back in the back, get the phantom to drop
    Bass blarin outta my system, thats how i detox
    And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby
    Betty Ford ain't ready for it, ain't nothin can stop me
    They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

Erowid
    YOU'RE STUPID. READ THE RULES AND CLICK THE LINK.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Kid Dynamite is offline Registered+
    if that story is true then those one fucking rich pencil walking around somewhere.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?

mother do you think they'll like this song?
    mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    mother should I run for president?
    mother should I trust the government?
    mother will they put me in the firing line?

mother am I really dying?

mother, did it need to be so high?

make it legal is offline Registered+
    what a fucking idiot kick his ass very hard for me. thanks.
    SMOKE WEED.

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+
    someone here posted a pic of some pistils.

How the hell'd he get 1,000? Does he honestly think ANYONE would pay that much for any drug and get such a small amount? Drugs aren't THAT fuckin' expensive. I mean, you could buy 1,000 of the most expensive drug and I guarantee it would be a good amount, and not a small vile.

JibNasty is offline Registered+
    Well for one its the trichomes/THC% that get you stoned. The red hairs are more distinguishing the type of weed. Not all weed has those hairs. And as for $1000 that kid is more then dumb. But whatev...his money not mine. Id go buy a qp and use the other $300 for some other types of "sick shit". But its possible to remove them, its possible to do a lot of things, just likes its POSSIBLE for someone to actually pay $1000 for the red hairs.
    We gon' drink, We gon' drive, We gon' smoke and get high, smoke and get high

Jibbers was hur....and ripped

I have no idea how he got the money but I've been considering sprinkling a lil bit of bud in with a lot of oregano and selling it to this moron for a good amount ONLY after seeing this shit he bought on friday.

I checked out a pic of some pistils and it doesn't look the same.

I thought that it wasn't the hairs specifically that gets you stoned but I wasn't sure so I didn't say it. Thanks tho I'm gonna bring that up
    Last edited by BabyFacedAbortion; Sep-10-2006 at 16:34.

Erowid

Skink is offline Registered+
    Wanna buy that thing you get to Manhattan from Jersey???

Sig
    Sig is offline Registered+
    You should make a poll.. I'm voting for complete dumbass.

4gan2ja0 is offline Registered+
    wait-- he actually paid 1000$ for it? or was he just making that up? cause even a dumbass wouldnt pay 1000$ for a vial of something that looked like pencil shavings.
    "Sir, three years ago before I joined the army, I never thought I'd say 'That damn marijuana'."

Quote Originally Posted by CityBoyGoneCountry View Post
    Don't try selling me your crappy little green rectangle of disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3 sand m4n View Post
    one time me and 2 friends hotboxed a 9 gram super blunt in his moms pick up truck out in the drive way and then went inside to watch a movie. about an hour through we all realized that we had been watching the movie on mute.....

Overgrow The Government

Gothen is offline Banned
    Okay, first of all, Sig...damn, those are some dilated pupils!!

Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and take your word for it, Abortion. If you've seen pistils and you've seen what they should look like and you say they aren't the same, they aren't the same.

Maybe he just completely made up that bullshit story and he never really had $1,000 to blow on red hairs. Maybe they ARE just pencil shavings.

But, ya gotta think....what if they ARE red hairs? Eh? And what if he DID spend $1,000 for a vial of red-hairs. People have done crazier things, j00 know?

nah he probably didnt pay for it he just said that to make it sound like its legit. he probably just shaved a pencil
    SMOKE WEED.

partyguy420 is offline Registered+
    dude... i think make it legal is right in his last post.
    partyguy will be the the designated driver for the next year...

Professor Dan K. is offline Registered+
    1k for a vial of red hairs? sounds like a deal to me!

pfft, that guy is a dumbass if hes telling the truth. ok maybe i can see buying the hairs themselves, but dropping a grand on anything in that small of a container? lame as hell. funny as hell though too

-Big L Rest In Peace-

WELCOME TO JAMROCK

Live Your Life.

~I dAnCe wItH rOllEr scAtEs anD hAvE tHReeSoMEs wItH mOllY anD mArY~

Rodney Mullen

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Dan K. View Post
    1k for a vial of red hairs? sounds like a deal to me!

pfft, that guy is a dumbass if hes telling the truth. ok maybe i can see buying the hairs themselves, but dropping a grand on anything in that small of a container? lame as hell. funny as hell though too
    hes a dumbass even if hes lying for even trying to pull shit like that
    SMOKE WEED.

Sig
    Sig is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothen View Post
    Okay, first of all, Sig...damn, those are some dilated pupils!!
    Thanks.. I worked hard for those. They were so big, that I was afraid my implantable contact lenses were gonna fall outta place.

Hahah I honestly don't think he's lying. I live in an extremely rich town (sadly I'm not on the rich end tho ) so kids have money out the ass. Either way though, he's a dumb little shit. I'll try and take a picture tommorrow, if he's still showin' off.

Erowid

well if you think he really did pay then you shoudnt be questioning if its real or not because he would not have shown it to people and said it gets him ripped if it didnt
    SMOKE WEED.

Smokin EnDo is offline Registered+
    Well Jay is gay!

Isayso is offline Banned
    He may well be a dumbass but youre headed there yourself for even considering ripping this kid off by selling him oregano!
    Seriously dont be retarded. Im shocked you said that.

And... youre telling us that this kid showed it to you, you had a conversation about it but never at any point did you think ask the most obvious question "WHAT IS IT?"
    I dont buy your story whole.sorry.
    Last edited by Isayso; Sep-10-2006 at 21:11.

couch-potato is offline Registered+
    Here's what you do:

Get some fake weed, doesn't matter what it is, as long as it won't kill him.

Tell EVERYBODY except him that hangs out at this spot that it's fake weed.

Tell him that you have a treat for him because you like him (or some other bullshit...)

Hand him a bowl or joint of aforesaid fake weed.

Call it "Royal White Lights" (a bullshit cannabis strain name that I just made up, but it sounds like some dank shit)

If he asks, tell him its a hybrid-hydro chronic that is composed of White Widow, Northern Lights, etc. Tell him that it has special properties that do not give it a strong scent or hairs, a truly rare find. And that it is potent shit. Give him a bunch of facts that he won't know about, but it make it seem like you know your shit.

Watch him get blazed off his ass, then make fun of him and/or make him cry.

Edit: That is, if you really hate him, I'd probably do it, but then again, I am an asshole.
    "Syd [Barrett] was sitting there at the table, and the box of cereal was between us. And he was watching the box of cereal the way that I would watch Star Trek on television. He was seeing something I wasn't seeing. I don't know what he was on, but he could have sat there all day, staring into that cereal, and he would have been just as happy as anybody else."
    -Alice Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
    LISTEN TO COUCH POTATO, THE MAN KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT

MaryJuan is offline Registered
    If this kid is for real you could make alot of money of of him... fill a vial with pencil shavings and tell him that you'll sell it to him for 500 bucks- half of what he payed for the shit he has now lol

Professor Dan K. is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by couch-potato View Post
    Here's what you do:

Tell him that you have a treat for him because you like him (or some other bullshit...)

Call it "Royal White Lights" (a bullshit cannabis strain name that I just made up, but it sounds like some dank shit)

If he asks, tell him its a hybrid-hydro chronic that is composed of White Widow, Northern Lights, etc. Tell him that it has special properties that do not give it a strong scent or hairs, a truly rare find. And that it is potent shit. Give him a bunch of facts that he won't know about, but it make it seem like you know your shit.

Edit: That is, if you really hate him, I'd probably do it, but then again, I am an asshole.
    rofl thats good shit bro, Royal White Lights, that does sound like some nice shit.

-Big L Rest In Peace-

WELCOME TO JAMROCK

Live Your Life.

~I dAnCe wItH rOllEr scAtEs anD hAvE tHReeSoMEs wItH mOllY anD mArY~

Rodney Mullen

Quote Originally Posted by couch-potato View Post
    Here's what you do:

lmfao i've done somthing similar, but only to one of those 'pot-heads' who you know are always bullshitting everyone, and about everything... eventually you get so fed up with them.. well i did atleast, i proved to him and everyone else he was a little faking bitch and and a waste of weed cuz it doesn't matter if he smokes kitchen spice or the best bud, it all gets him "stoned out of his flipping mind"....

dryst is offline Registered+
    the red hairs are pistils and if u smoked str8 pistils ud get fucked...theres alot of trichs on those things escpecially if their red (which indicates that their mature) now...$1000 for 5 grams LMFAO!!!...wow...i could get apound of bud, pick off like an ounce of red hair off them smoke a whole pound of weed (what left over [15 ounces]) and sell the ounce of red hairs back to him for like $5000
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    haha the whole time people are saying ridethefire, i thought it was some sex thing to do to someone while there passed out haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    if someones passed out it isnt called ride the fire...its called ride the train
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRaNoIa View Post
    fucking ninja dryst

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    May have been saffron?

But fucking hell, 1000... bullshitting, no one would ever pay that for 5 grams of anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast