Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $85 for weed with purple hairs (quarter)?

meta1militia is offline Registered+

$85 for weed with purple hairs (quarter)?

is it worth it? its some high quality shit.... but usually it runs $60 a quarter here. i was just wondering is the high potent purple haired shit is worth the extra money?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

MacWQ33 is offline Registered+
    Someones going to let you know real soon, trust me. I know nothing about growing, but I think it has to do with that. I believe they are going to tell you that purple hairs do not indicate potency.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Mac is correct, purple hairs mean jack shit. Just because it's purple doesn't mean it's good enough to jack up the price $25 extra bucks.

Price is okay, but it would have to be some super duper good weed for me to pay $85 for a 1/4.

this guy has been smoking for about 5 years, hes a senior in highschool. im a junior and ive been smoking only about 2 right now... and from what he said, this stuff is the SHIT. he grew it himself, him and his dad, and they are pretty trustworthy. they usually sell me some for $30 an eighth, but they said its good shit. i was just wondering if it could be worth it or not since all the rest of the weed is only average usually

orangeman is offline Banned
    Lol wow, I didnt know people think exotic looks mean the pot price goes up . I wish I knew some one that gullible. Purple hairs dont mean shit really, but it is a good look .

im not a pothead like you guys i dont know shit about growing it or anything. im just wondering if $85 for high potent weed is okay?

he said something about the strain had purple hairs and thats all i know. and also he said he took one hit and he was practically crawling on the ground... so it sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by meta1militia View Post
    im not a pothead like you guys i dont know shit about growing it or anything. im just wondering if $85 for high potent weed is okay?

he said something about the strain had purple hairs and thats all i know. and also he said he took one hit and he was practically crawling on the ground... so it sounds good
    Yeah, I'd say $85 for some real potent weed is a good deal.

t3chyo is offline Registered+
    what you're wondering is if weed with purple hairs is worth the extra money, but I'll answer the question above anyways, yes it's okay, everything will be okay. Oh yah, by the way, your calling me a pothead for smoking just as long as you have? Yet it seems you disclude yourself from that stereotype when you say I'm not a pothead like you guys?.

Quote Originally Posted by t3chyo View Post
    what you're wondering is if weed with purple hairs is worth the extra money, but I'll answer the question above anyways, yes it's okay, everything will be okay. Oh yah, by the way, your calling me a pothead for smoking just as long as you have? Yet it seems you disclude yourself from that stereotype when you say I'm not a pothead like you guys?.
    haha im not trying to start anything. im just saying ive never grown it and i dont know potency much. everything ive ever had has been really good, but not knocked me on my ass yet.

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+
    85$ for a Q of dank isn't a bad deal, its 100 a Q where I was in MASS. But, if your already getting Qs for 60$ and its still good, I wouldn't bother to pay the extra. I could have got AK47 for 20/g, but I was already getting great mids for a much cheaper price. So, ofcourse I didn't splurge the extra money just to smoke AK47. If I were you, I wouldn't waste 25$ just cause its purple and high quality. Thats just me though, and I'm cheap. I'd pay 85$ for it, BUT I don't get 60 dollar quarters of dank.

Purple hair indicates climate and conditions it was grown under, not thc content. And a quarter is almost never worth 85 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Frivolous248 View Post
    85$ for a Q of dank isn't a bad deal, its 100 a Q where I was in MASS.
    Where abouts Friv?

enthused is offline Registered+
    theres only one way to find out...buy it...smoke it..
    All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.
    -Pink Floyd

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."
    -William Blake

Anything posted by enthused is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Schwaggy Bastard View Post
    Purple hair indicates climate and conditions it was grown under, not thc content. And a quarter is almost never worth 85 dollars.
    Not always.

t3chyo is offline Registered+
    haha im not trying to start anything. im just saying ive never grown it and i dont know potency much. everything ive ever had has been really good, but not knocked me on my ass yet.
    yah sorry about that, im not one to start stuff neither, i just took offense for everyone on these boards when you called us "potheads" when....bahhhh whatever, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Not always.
    Not always, but if you know what's up you can usually avoid getting fucked by some middle man for 7 grams of weed. And I'm from Mass, too. It wasnt you who mentioned it, but whatever.

Also some plants just have it in their genetics to turn different shades than green.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Indeed, purple hairs/buds doesnt mean its a purple strain. It could easily be a normal strain thats just been subjected to cold temps. Theres too many wankers out there to know if what you get really IS a real pruple strain. most of it isnt.

HeyItsMe is offline Registered+
    Around here in VA people pay, Upto or more then 120 for a 1/4 of some brand name dank.

And I'm from Mass, too.
    Where abouts OSB lol?

Quote Originally Posted by MacWQ33 View Post
    Where abouts OSB lol?
    Lesbian Central, Northampton. It's right near springfield. It's funny because I know somebody named mac who raped a girl and got beat the fuck up because of it. If you're him I'll bug the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Indeed, purple hairs/buds doesnt mean its a purple strain. It could easily be a normal strain thats just been subjected to cold temps. Theres too many wankers out there to know if what you get really IS a real pruple strain. most of it isnt.
    Agreed.

Nope, can't say that I am lol. My name isn't Mac anyway, just a nickname. I live about 10 minutes from the Bean.

big smoke07 is offline Registered+
    85$ for a quarter of really good shit? Take it. A quarter for some good kush around here is 140. The prices are getting ridiculous. Although the 1 hit crawling on the floor thing was probably just an exaggeration to make you think he has some really good hit. Take a look at it, smell it or see if he would smoke a bowl with you and if it has no appeal to it then say no thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold View Post
    God has a plan, a plan to sit back and laugh at his silly human creation while eating popcorn and sipping a cola.

Frozen Sativa is offline Registered+
    Whatever happens, never think about it after youve paid for it. Dont regret it, just enjoy it. Once your high, convince yourself it was purple star or haze or some bomb ass purple strain, then youll become alot higher becaues you think you should be! Your good deals will cancel out the bad ones. Karma!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast