Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Signs of Undercover Cop

Cheery Cherry is offline Registered+

Signs of Undercover Cop

I'd like to know what are some obvious and not so obvious signs of someone being an undercover cop.

I have been pretty dry lately and lost my connections long time ago. I recently had a guy offer to sell me some at a bar but I was paranoid so I declined. I really wanted it and I really thought of purchasing. I think I was even drooling a bit when he showed me the bag. So if anyone know...how do you know when someone's a cop?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

yoda is offline Registered+
    if they act like a sober person, they prolly are

if someone is talking with a slight laugh, real relaxed, bloodshot eyes, def someone you can buy off of
    ahhh i need a new sig

PAGETURNER420 is offline Registered+
    I always assume that cops are out to bust sellers. I do not know if it is worth the paperwork and cost to try to bust someone buying. It would be interest to know difference in charges.. I know every state is different. The guy was Probably just short on cash and trying to make a buck . Going to Charge you enough to get his next bag. I think the biggest risk would be get losing a couple of bucks. I would just get the smallest amount possiable and build up some trust. Every transaction I have been in has started with lighting up.. Now I have had people ask me if I am a cop which I think is a urban legend that they have to tell you. They can lie thier ass off.

Sounds like I have more questions than answer......

birdgirl73 is offline Registered
    I don't think it's possible to identify cops without error. They look all sorts of ways, especially undercover ones. None of the drug enforcement/undercover cops I've ever known would bother with a small-time buyer, though, unless they just stumbled across you . . .

JaggedEdge is offline Registered+
    Well I think if they ask you and they are a cop it would be entrapment. If they approach you and ask you if you want to buy, you should be fine, assuming the cops are playing by the rules.

But than again when I was in NYC a few years ago, me and my buddy were walking back from a comedy club at 2 am we turned a corner and saw this guy standing there. When we walked by him he stopped us and asked us if we needed anything. I told him no, but thanks, and than he asked "You sure you don't want some weed or anything." I told him no again and than he asked if we had anything to sell to him. After saying no again we started to walk away and he began to follow, so we walked faster. When we got to the corner we made the turn and there were like 10 NYPD just chilling on the corner. I'm not sure if the dude talking to us was a cop, or someone trying to jack us. I'm guessing the later though, and I was never so happy to see those blue uniforms. What ever he was, he stopped following us once we passed the cops.

cuzz305 is offline Registered+
    just ask him i'f he's a cop. my homie got arrested selling drugs to an undercover cop who he thought was his homeboy for about 2-3 years. the guy smoked weed, sniffed coke, smoked crack, everything. like i said 2-3 years undercover and he got busted not too long ago. anyways that was a buyer tho. HMM it's really up to you to determin i'f you think he's a cop, it's a simple guess and you better hope it's the right one. i've dealt with ALOT of cops and still i cant ever really tell 100% i'f someone is undercover or not. i usually go with my gut when it comes to strangers..OH and undercover cops usually try and catch BIG time dealers or buyers..if the guy asked something like "WANNA BUY A POUND OF SOME HERB or WHERE CAN I BUY A POUND/KILO or w/e it's usually a DEF sign that he might be a cop.. LIKE THE RULES SAY NEVER TRUST STRANGERS my guess was you should have bought it..but dont get friendly with him either..

to try and answer your questions, ask him i'f he's a cop(dont always trust this though, they dont have to tell you they are if they are but its worth a try). hmm check the way he dresses, usually undercover cops try and dress like dealers and they overdue it. listen to the way he talks.. listen to key words..get update on the recent drug slang.. for example( hey miss want to be some marijuana DEF sign of a cop; (buyer) yeah i need some crack/rocks DEF sign of a cop... the way they ask you can sometimes give it away..if u are streetwise that is... thats my 2 cents though

bluntblaze is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheery Cherry View Post
    I'd like to know what are some obvious and not so obvious signs of someone being an undercover cop.

I have been pretty dry lately and lost my connections long time ago. I recently had a guy offer to sell me some at a bar but I was paranoid so I declined. I really wanted it and I really thought of purchasing. I think I was even drooling a bit when he showed me the bag. So if anyone know...how do you know when someone's a cop?
    you dont thats the whole point in them being undercover....just because their pigs doesn't mean their stupid !!DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE LAW!!
    Last edited by bluntblaze; Nov-01-2006 at 05:25.
    .................................................. .............. happy toking ............................

daima is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73 View Post
    I don't think it's possible to identify cops without error. They look all sorts of ways, especially undercover ones. None of the drug enforcement/undercover cops I've ever known would bother with a small-time buyer, though, unless they just stumbled across you . . .
    right u r birdgirl.
    undercover in a bar trying to sell weed? geez..., whats a person who wants to get a buzz to do?
    the bartender trying to sell you poison, the cop trying to take your freedom.
    fuck. it just aint fair.
    i would suggest that any person who is thinking about buy weed from a person in a bar, and they arent sure if the person in the bar is a cop, buy the person a drink, a shot, and watch them drink some of it. Cops cant drink on duty, and you have a great witness if he/she does and then tries to deny it. The Bartender.
    I'm glad that i dont have these kinds of concerns. here in San Francisco the buds ard a plenty and cops dont hassle pot smokers.
    In San Francisco you get in more trouble j-walking, than you do j-smoking.
    I grow my own, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

peace,
    dai*ma
    well my old man says the woodstock generation
    found a way to make this nation open up its eyes
    and take a look around. He says, "my generation
    aint good for nothin'"
    well i could think of somethin'
    so i decided to jot it down
    so here's to..
    hair gel
    hanging out at the health spa
    using condom sense
    and watching LA law
    here's to drum machines
    stone wash jeans
    credit cards and fax machines
    big bald headed chicks with frat guys
    wearing 40$ tyedye t-shirts
    and big bold paisly ties
    heres to livin' off dad
    as long as you can
    and blending in with the crowd
    Oh my generation should be proud

We were raised up in the hallowed halls
    half a million shopping malls
    and there aint any price that we're too proud to pay
    we'll buy anything from diet sprite
    to one thousand points of light
    i admit we aint that bright
    but i'm proud anyway

Skink is offline Registered+
    They smell like cop...

Trust your instinct's and you must be the one to seek and initiate a meeting,not be approached!!!
    Last edited by Skink; Nov-01-2006 at 08:12.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Undercover agents can be really tough to pick out.
    A couple 'connections of connections' got busted by an undercover who was really deep into the lifestyle. He was pierced and tattooed and smoked herb with the guys and was even sleeping with one of the dealers' girlfriends. It got pretty ugly- fistfights and whatnot- and no one suspected for a moment that he was a narc until he showed up at their araignments.
    Grow your own.

Abattoir Dream is offline Registered+
    hahaha, your all saying undercovers are hard to see, where im from you can tell one a mile off, any man about 30 - 40 years old wearing clothes that a kid would wear, asking if you want to buy 'hashish' or 'draw' or 'dope' is an undercover lol they dont have a clue what people call it, or how people speak, and to be honest, anyone coming up to you and asking if you want to buy any smoke is gonna stitch you anyway, so just stick to your own dealer lol works out alrite that way lol
    I'm THE Abattoir, abnormal abnormalities
    I have fantasies, while i blab formalities
    and stab happy families in the back with fat calories,
    I'm broke still lookin for contracts and salaries..
    I can, stick to this, ill be doin this forever,
    I tell a fella never to fuck when im under weather
    I severe an acapella, punch holes in a portrait
    preserve words of gold in pottasium sorbate...

Quote Originally Posted by Abattoir Dream View Post
    hahaha, your all saying undercovers are hard to see, where im from you can tell one a mile off, any man about 30 - 40 years old wearing clothes that a kid would wear, asking if you want to buy 'hashish' or 'draw' or 'dope' is an undercover lol they dont have a clue what people call it, or how people speak, and to be honest, anyone coming up to you and asking if you want to buy any smoke is gonna stitch you anyway, so just stick to your own dealer lol works out alrite that way lol
    i wuz wundrin sumthin...
    can u b more specific about the clothing thing?
    i am 50 and still enjoy my tye dyes, my converse chuck taylor hightops, my pro-marijuana t-shirts, and silly hats.
    i still call marijuana...
    grass
    herb
    ganja
    spinach
    weed
    pot...etc etc

in your opinion, is there an age where i should stop playing my guitars, growing my hair, stop wearing tye dyes, wearing pro-cannabis t-shirts,silly hats, and wearing CT high tops?
    what is "kid clothing".., other than obviously small kids clothes, and barney, instead of a leaf etched on it?

dai*ma

friendowl is offline Registered+
    you will never spot a uc
    till your court date
    if you buy bud in small amounts
    like an ounce or less
    you should have no worries
    uc's are out for big fish
    if you get caught just admit to being a pothead

napolitana869 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by daima View Post
    i am 50 and still enjoy my tye dyes, my converse chuck taylor hightops, my pro-marijuana t-shirts, and silly hats.
    silly hats are great not matter what your age
    washmedical likes this.
    we could rise black and white unbound and make them pay
    for every tear, for every fear, defend our yesterdays

we aren't revolutionaries, but we are the revolution! sometimes I think that the whole movement is just me and you, or that maybe we'd all be better off if that were true, because then at least we'd know where we stand. and we could tell our comrades apart from "the man"

Quote Originally Posted by napolitana869 View Post
    silly hats are great not matter what your age
    i agree
    but i also like silly pants
    silly shirts
    silly socks, and , acting silly.

dai*ma
    sometimes i feel like i'm getting older
    sometimes i feel like i am getting wiser
    but, growing up aint nothing but
    all these indecisions
    with these debts and
    doubts and worries
    hanging over my head
    when i was a child
    i spoke as a child
    oh god
    i wish i could remember
    what i said

DrugleyDoRite is offline Registered
    i wuz wundrin sumthin...
    grass
    herb
    ganja
    spinach
    weed
    pot...etc etc

in your opinion, is there an age where i should stop playing my guitars, growing my hair, stop wearing tye dyes, wearing pro-cannabis t-shirts,silly hats, and wearing CT high tops?
    what is "kid clothing".., other than obviously small kids clothes, and barney, instead of a leaf etched on it?
    Hee Hee. I love it.

Once I own a house, which I am in the process of purchasing right now, I will be growing my own. So cops are not allowed to drink on the job, they are not allowed to lie about being a cop when asked...so it would be safe if I saw him smoke the weed?

i wuz wundrin sumthin...
    grass
    herb
    ganja
    spinach
    weed
    pot...etc etc

dai*ma
    You are NEVER too old to wear tye dyes!!!!

HeyItsMe is offline Registered+
    i wuz wundrin sumthin...
    grass
    herb
    ganja
    spinach
    weed
    pot...etc etc

dai*ma
    That I consider hippie clothing. Young adult or teen clothing consist more of, just your casual baggier jeans and a decent shirt.

newbieb is offline Registered+
    in nyc not all but some have a different ezpass than normal people i forget what color it is though
    everything i say or have said is complete bullshit
    i just had to admit it and everything i say is all a joke on every site im registerd to everything period.

AlwaysBlazed Guest
    I think if hes a cop he wouldn't ask you, you would have to ask him (even if he shows u bags).

Quote Originally Posted by Cheery Cherry View Post
    Once I own a house, which I am in the process of purchasing right now, I will be growing my own. So cops are not allowed to drink on the job, they are not allowed to lie about being a cop when asked...so it would be safe if I saw him smoke the weed?
    Hi cheery cherry,
    it is my most humble opinion that it would be easier for a cop to lie about being a cop, than it would be for a cop to call a bar full of people, and the bartender, a liar. Cops lie everyday in this all too real, but phoney none-the-less, war on some drugs.
    A cop can use the term"simulated smoking" in court. (definitiaon of simulated smoking is....I put joint to lips, puffed, but didnt inhale). Whats unfair is, we cant. lol
    I would like to wish you the best of luck with your new home
    Good job!

dai*ma

Myth1184 is offline Registered+
    I dont think cops can "sell" weed to bust people, thats well, illegal. Even if they do, if a cop comes up to you and ask if you wana buy some weed, and you go Yea, thats not Entrapment. But, if you say no, and he keeps nagging you to buy it, and yoy eventually do, that is however entrapment. Usually when a buyer gets busted, its cause he was watched making a purchase usually from a dealer being watched, or a Dealer helping the cops.

Entrapment is making you do somethig you wouldnt otherwise do.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe View Post
    That I consider hippie clothing. Young adult or teen clothing consist more of, just your casual baggier jeans and a decent shirt.

perhaps its just me(it usually is), but i cant make any sense out of what you said.

dai*ma

Ignatius is offline Registered+
    Check out the feet. If he's wearing a pair of shoes, or even if he's barefoot then he's probably ok. If he has cloven hooves instead of feet then get running. Also look out for a pair of horns on the head. Try and go for a bald hook up if you aren't sure. It's easier to spot.
    GrowingInGeorgia likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast