Thread: Boiling weed in milk

AlwaysBlazed Guest

Boiling weed in milk

(I'm posting this for my friend, he made an account, but hes not authorized yet to post anything.)

When you boil weed in milk how long do you have to boil it for? Do you need to let it cool off for a certain time? Does it matter what type of milk you use? What should I set the stove temp to?

Thanks

iwantFUEGO is offline Registered+
    just so you know... boiled milk is disgusting... it will taste burned.

but if you must... i would def use skim milk and only boil it for like 5 min at most.

I would do a double boiler method also...
    I do not grow marijuana. Any pictures I use were found on the internet as a means of comparison.

AlwaysBlazed Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantFUEGO View Post
    I would do a double boiler method also...
    What do you mean?

iwantFUEGO is offline Registered+
    boil some water in a big pot and then place the pot containing milk in the boiling water.

Be careful not to spill over!
    I do not grow marijuana. Any pictures I use were found on the internet as a means of comparison.

friendowl is offline Registered+
    double boiler is putting one pan with boiling water
    use another pan to mix ingredients
    you use the heat from the first pot to heat up the second

AlwaysBlazed Guest
    how hot should he boil it?

Bong30 is offline Registered+
    and you hold the temp to 212....not to hot....

must use double boiler......or get ready to scrape it off the bottom

friendowl is offline Registered+
    i bet this stuff tastes horrible

DankAndFile is offline Registered+
    Somewhere in my vast archives of research and study, I have recipe from the eastern side of India that relates a very hearty beverage consisting mainly of ganjenga simmered in milk.

The milk of course, was of a higher fat concentration than 2% or below, as commonly found in the grocery store. They also added spices such as cardamon, cinnamon and the vanilla bean.

Many today use soy milk as it contains ample fat, can be acquired pre-flavored to vanilla and is a bit thicker in feel.

So, while this can be done, it must be noted that a flavoring of warming spices may be wanted to help mask and blend the taste.

--Believe.

Fan o KmK is offline Banned
    dude um. when you boil milk...it curdles. ew.

DankAndFile is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan o KmK View Post
    dude um. when you boil milk...it curdles. ew.
    http://www.hindu.com/seta/2004/05/13...1300211500.htm

Milk contains 87 per cent water, 4 per cent proteins and 5 per cent lactose (milk sugar). When we boil milk, the fat, sugar, proteins and minerals get separated. Since they are lighter than milk they collect on the surface in the form of cream.

During heating some amount of water gets converted into vapour and the bubbles of water vapour rise to the top but the heat is conducted away by the layer of water and by the fat droplets that have a higher boiling point than water.

The vapour gets trapped in the creamy upper layer. As the milk is heated further the water vapour expands and thick foam is produced on the top.

As the milk is boiled continuously the water, which boils at 100 degrees Centigrade, produces more water vapour and pressure builds up in the boiling milk so that the vapour pressure raises the creamy layer. So the milk pushes the creamy layer out and milk spills out.

One can boil milk at a low enough temperature to simmer and not scorn.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    If you boil the milk, do so in a pot and stir constantly, so it won't burn.

Old ex-member RastaKaze taught me how to make a cannabis drink called Bhang. It is boiled WHOLE milk, don't use 2 or 1% as the THC will not fully saturate into the fat, boil the cannabis in with the milk and let it simmer for 15-20 min, remove, add to cup, stir in some honey with a dash of cinnamon on top and there you go! It tasted great and gets you dumb fucked wasted.

You MUST stir the milk at all times or yes, it will burn and will taste bad. Be careful not to exceed 220degC as it will vape away the THC, and whole milk must be used or things may be wasted.

Good luck! Oooo, lunch time.

TYCO118 is offline Registered+
    and if i were to make this milk could i put it in the fridge and drink it in the morning?