Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living Alone Good or Bad?

TresLeches is offline Registered+
    The best time of my life was when I lived alone in a 250 dollar/mo. studio in the ghetto and I now live in a real nice place with my girlfriend.
    Practice moderation...in moderation.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

ValkyrieAg is offline Registered+
    I live alone and recommend it if you need *any* privacy. I am in college and my circle of friends really really enjoys to get down. I used to live with them and we would have parties galore with some very very heavy drinking. My GPA went down, i was always drunk. Also, when it is 3am and the party is still thumpin, you will love the fact that your house is empty and quiet.
    Looking for Medical Patients to serve as boardmembers. Please contact me!

Kyrandian is offline Registered+
    I've lived in 4 apartments, and each one was a different 'classic roommate scenario'

1- i lived with 3 other roommates who were friends
    2- i lived with my girlfriend
    3- i lived with a total stranger i met on craigslist (disaster)
    4- i live alone in a studio apt (currently)

Hands down alone is the way to go. You know the little annoyances roommates bring? Owing you money, being overly clean/not clean enough, bitching at you for petty shit, eating your food etc.. imagine having to deal with literally none of
    those things. Its truly sublime to live alone if you can afford it. I'm a big believer in the importance of accepting being alone, and learning to 'make friends with yourself', because if shit ever goes down, you're all you have to depend on anyway. Living alone is awesome.. i dont think i'd ever live with a roommate again.

cheers

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Oh god, I live on my own and I always will. I used to live with roomates a few times and I hated it. Sometimes I wanted to kill them, literally. I lived in one basment suite, 2 bedroom, with another fellow. I was working at the time and he was a amatuer thief at the time sad, I know, anyways, I'd have to work at 8am, and here they would come back to our place at 2 or 3am, pissed drunk, tripped out on who knows what, making noise and waking me up. By waking me up, they would come in room and wake me up yelling, "have a drink, come on!." One times when I was sleeping, they were smoking weed, and they took a long straw, took a hoot, and blew smoke out the straw that led right to my nose, so I inhaled it. Bastards!

Anyways, for the last few years I've been on my own. I know, it would cheaper living with a few more people, but fuck that shit! If I can get by without roomates, I will, and right now, I am.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou View Post
    Oh god, I live on my own and I always will. I used to live with roomates a few times and I hated it. Sometimes I wanted to kill them, literally. I lived in one basment suite, 2 bedroom, with another fellow. I was working at the time and he was a amatuer thief at the time sad, I know, anyways, I'd have to work at 8am, and here they would come back to our place at 2 or 3am, pissed drunk, tripped out on who knows what, making noise and waking me up. By waking me up, they would come in room and wake me up yelling, "have a drink, come on!." One times when I was sleeping, they were smoking weed, and they took a long straw, took a hoot, and blew smoke out the straw that led right to my nose, so I inhaled it. Bastards!

Anyways, for the last few years I've been on my own. I know, it would cheaper living with a few more people, but fuck that shit! If I can get by without roomates, I will, and right now, I am.

Lol, getting stoned while you sleep. That's pretty funny, although shouting at you to havea drink while your trying to sleep is pretty fucked. I would have lost my temper with that kind of annoyance.

growitandsmokeit is offline Registered+
    I think if you live with the right people it can be cool, it can be a living nightmare though. I think I would get a bit lonely living on my own, not sure never done it.
    For a stone in a tin can,
    Is Wealth to the city man
    Who leaves his armour down.
    Nick Drake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12