friendowl is offline Registered+

butt worms

did anyone watch ' animal planets ..eaten alive "
    the one about worms in the human body
    that show freaked me out
    it says like 1-4 people will get these or have gotten them

some lady was working as a massage therapist and during a job she felt
    like a tickle itching sensation in her butt.she went to the restroom
    and a 9 inch worm fell out of her underwear .

then some other fool was taking a dump and he had a piece of worm
    hanging out of his hole. he thought it was a piece of his intestines
    so he started pulling and pulling. hand over hand like a rope
    it just coming and coming.it was about 40-50 feet [no joke]
    the head of the worm was embedded in his intestine so he couldnt pull no more. he called his wife and she cut the body with scissors
    the remaing pice of worm retracted back into his hole.

have any of you had to deal with this ?

becareful of uncooked raw foods

Pipe Dreams is offline Registered+
    Awwwww... Dude... 50 foot worm in your ASS? Man, I would LOVE to see this show!
    People are sad now.

Check out...
    TokingTunes

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerGambler View Post
    ...He just calmly sat there yakking away, juggling 3 bowls, 3 lighters, and a worthless brain.

geonagual is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by friendowl View Post
    did anyone watch ' animal planets ..eaten alive "
    the one about worms in the human body
    that show freaked me out
    it says like 1-4 people will get these or have gotten them

some lady was working as a massage therapist and during a job she felt
    like a tickle itching sensation in her butt.she went to the restroom
    and a 9 inch worm fell out of her underwear .

then some other fool was taking a dump and he had a piece of worm
    hanging out of his hole. he thought it was a piece of his intestines
    so he started pulling and pulling. hand over hand like a rope
    it just coming and coming.it was about 40-50 feet [no joke]
    the head of the worm was embedded in his intestine so he couldnt pull no more. he called his wife and she cut the body with scissors
    the remaing pice of worm retracted back into his hole.

have any of you had to deal with this ?

becareful of uncooked raw foods
    Tapeworms. That would be nasty. Could be a good magic trick though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails butt worms-tapeworms.jpg  

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    That is a tapeworm.
    It is a very common parasite of both warm and cold blooded animals.
    They CAN grow to be 20 feet or more long in humans!!!
    They reproduce by allowing segments of themselves that contain something akin to a fertilized egg to drop off.
    In Victorian times, women would purposely swallow a single tapeworm (swallow 2 and you get babies, ycuk!) to lose weight.
    Another worm parasite is the nematode. There are TONS of species of thse little things, and they are much more painful to host than a tapeworm, which is pretty much painless. NEmatodes can bore through tissues and be very dangerous. You can often find them in the flesh of fish. I used to find them in Pacific cod all the time, and tapeworms too actually, but the tapeworms are confined to the gut.
    Anyway that's all I've got, lol.

lil josh is offline Registered+
    errr.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............(i held that for fucking long!!!)fuck that!
    Have fun and enjoy weed responsibly.
    I look at weed as a hobbie not an addiction..why? Because weed is a hobbie not an addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerGambler
    The stupid nurse actually believed me when I told her I could walk on my own. I showed her.
    Muslims Have Mekka, Christians Have Jerusalem, Stoners Have Amsterdam

Password= legalise

big smoke07 is offline Registered+
    Haha, yea i know what your talking about. I watched it up to the point to where the lady was talkin about how freaked out she was about the worm. That shit was digusting I dont like thinking about if I have a worm in my body so I turned it off.

BobBong is offline Registered+
    Tapeworms!?!

ew!

Makes me bum bum hurt just thinkin about it. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Among the most common tapeworms in humans are the pork tapeworm, the beef tapeworm, the fish tapeworm, and the dwarf tapeworm. Infections involving the pork and beef tapeworms are also called taeniasis. Symptoms vary widely, as do treatment options, and these issues are discussed in detail in the individual articles on each worm. With a few notable exceptions like the fish tapeworm, most cestodes that infect humans and livestock are cyclophyllids, and can be identified as such by the presence of four suckers on their scolex or "head."

Sushi anyone?
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.
    Bob's CannabisButter Recipe!
    Everything in Moderation...

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    ROFL BobBong... "Among the most common tapeworms in humans are the pork tapeworm, the beef tapeworm, the fish tapeworm, and the dwarf tapeworm"

Since I imagine you get beef tapeworms from consuming beef, and fish tapeworms from consuming fish, do you have to eat dwarves to get dwarf tapeworms?

wayoftheleaf is offline Registered+
    oh god my asshole started hurting as soon as I read that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold View Post
    Slip, the next time you're having a bad day, imagine this...

You're a Siamese twin. Your brother is gay, you're not. He's having company tonight. You've got one asshole.
    "Prohibition . . . goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes . . . A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    ROFL BobBong... "Among the most common tapeworms in humans are the pork tapeworm, the beef tapeworm, the fish tapeworm, and the dwarf tapeworm"

Since I imagine you get beef tapeworms from consuming beef, and fish tapeworms from consuming fish, do you have to eat dwarves to get dwarf tapeworms?
    ha....hahahaha.... i think knowm's and gnome's would qualify also...

or just something riddled with insects

Hymenolepis live in warm climates and are common in the southern U.S. The eggs of these worms are ingested by insects, and mature into a life form referred to as a "cysticercoid" in the insect.

Humans and other animals become infected when they intentionally or unintentionally eat material contaminated by insects. In an infected person, it is possible for the worm's entire life-cycle to be completed in the bowel, so infection can persist for years.

Hymenolepis nana infections are much more common than Hymenolepis diminuta infections in humans. These infections were previously common in the southeastern U.S., and have been described in crowded environments and individuals confined to institutions. However, the disease occurs throughout the world.

I love snow
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.

Lovely07 is offline Registered+
    That is beyond disgusting.

Skink is offline Registered+
    I saw that like a year ago,,,could barely watch it back then... I watched the dude that had all the killer bees on him,,,then when the parisite show came on I bounced...

azure is offline Registered+
    that is really fucking DISGUSTING

*BARF*
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-tha-cannabis-king View Post
    reb girl, im not gonna lie.... if u were my girlfriend i'd massage your feet every night untill you fell asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacksmasher View Post
    lolololololol i just imagine my friendīs expression, if they knew where that weed had been .....
    Quote Originally Posted by duffydawn View Post
    Well everyone...today is a fantastic day for me cause I get to go visit my plants today..HAPPY HOT-DOG DANCE TIME...Just pull down my pants and dance to do tha Hot-dog Dance..

with odds like 1 out 4
    i wonder who here on these boards
    has the worms in em right now

first one who finds a worms wins

we all have parasites of some sort...

smok3y is offline Registered+
    Here is a picture

http://poetry.rotten.com/worm/
    R.I.P
    David Steele
    "Gone But Never Forgotten"

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this..
    but I'm gonna get you high today..
    'cause it's Friday' you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do..

Quote Originally Posted by smok3y View Post
    Thank you for just providing a link...

that shit made me cringe
    hahaha

smok3y is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Skink View Post
    Thank you for just providing a link...
    Ok here it is...
    Last edited by Psycho4Bud; Jan-18-2007 at 07:44.
    R.I.P
    David Steele
    "Gone But Never Forgotten"

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this..
    but I'm gonna get you high today..
    'cause it's Friday' you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do..

yoda is offline Registered+
    that shit is disgusting and vile....i sure hope i never have works in my ass
    ahhh i need a new sig

azure is offline Registered+
    Ok here it is...
    i love you smok3y
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-tha-cannabis-king View Post
    reb girl, im not gonna lie.... if u were my girlfriend i'd massage your feet every night untill you fell asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacksmasher View Post
    lolololololol i just imagine my friendīs expression, if they knew where that weed had been .....
    Quote Originally Posted by duffydawn View Post
    Well everyone...today is a fantastic day for me cause I get to go visit my plants today..HAPPY HOT-DOG DANCE TIME...Just pull down my pants and dance to do tha Hot-dog Dance..

big smoke07 is offline Registered+
    Im glad i wasnt the only one up around 2 in the morning watching Animal Planet.

Ok here it is...
    Ahhahahah... good one Smokey...

Bah!

putting a link is one thing, but i don't wanna have to see that shit on the forum thanks.

better on a forum
    than "live"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast