Thread: Happy St. Patrick's Day

MzJill is offline Registered+

Smile Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick’s Day

St. Patrick's Day is celebrated on March 17, his religious feast day and the anniversary of his death in the fifth century. The Irish have observed this day as a religious holiday for thousands of years.

On St. Patrick's Day, which falls during the Christian season of Lent, Irish families would traditionally attend church in the morning and celebrate in the afternoon. Lenten prohibitions against the consumption of meat were waived and people would dance, drink, and feast—on the traditional meal of Irish bacon and cabbage.

The first St. Patrick's Day parade took place not in Ireland, but in the United States. Irish soldiers serving in the English military marched through New York City on March 17, 1762. Along with their music, the parade helped the soldiers to reconnect with their Irish roots, as well as fellow Irishmen serving in the English army.

Over the next thirty-five years, Irish patriotism among American immigrants flourished, prompting the rise of so-called "Irish Aid" societies, like the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick and the Hibernian Society. Each group would hold annual parades featuring bagpipes (which actually first became popular in the Scottish and British armies) and drums.

Who Was St. Patrick?
    St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, is one of Christianity's most widely known figures. But for all his celebrity, his life remains somewhat of a mystery. Many of the stories traditionally associated with St. Patrick, including the famous account of his banishing all the snakes from Ireland, are false, the products of hundreds of years of exaggerated storytelling.

(The buds and plant are Space Queen by TGA)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy St. Patrick's Day-stpaddysdaybud...1.jpg   Happy St. Patrick's Day-stpaddysdaybud...2.jpg   Happy St. Patrick's Day-stpaddysdaybud...3.jpg  

Happy St. Patrick's Day-stpaddysdayplant...1.jpg   Happy St. Patrick's Day-stpaddysdayplant...3.jpg  

marvelous22 is offline Registered+
    wow beautiful bud!
    What other Pothead do you know robbed a blood for his weed?

Toke on bitches !

orangeman is offline Banned
    Love reading your posts about holidays and seeing a lovely set-up to match the holiday. Love it .

dankman is offline Registered+
    you arse im hella jealous of all the clovers and also the leprechaun ash tray
    FREE MAH OTHER BROTHER
    just keep it lit and make sure everbody smokin cuz

Goooood lookin plant

budsmoker only is offline Registered+
    man dont eevnm care bnout the histroy of the holidya... beautiufl bud, one da ill grow like that.... big propz... so jelous of the buds you gros...
    "If you my homie you my homie til we go, one of the few I would take a bullet fo, lets toast til we die, roll up the weed and blow the smoke in the sky"

"But I say when im deceased, put an ounce in my casket and let me smoke one in peace"

"I ain't touchin that dirt, i aint smokin that shit that make your whole head hurt"

OniEhtRedrum781 is offline Registered+
    Are you Subcool in disguise?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMetto View Post
    i also had a thought about putting goldfish in your bong and then you and the fish can both get high at the same time
    "Could Jesus Roll A Joint So Long and So Fat, That He, Himself,
    Could Not Smoke It? If He Can, I'm Next In The Rotation..."
    - Me

Smoke Bud All Day And Maintain

leefx is offline Registered
    wow those are amazing pictures. awesome write up.
    looks delicious.

OzzyOz is offline Registered+
    amazing pics, good info also

Anything posted on cannabis.com by the user "ozzBozz" is purely fictional

Samwhore is offline Registered+
    those leps are stealing meh lucky charms!

by charms I mean bud

OniEhtRedrum781 is offline Registered+
    I still think you're Subcool in disguise... or possibly dutchy...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMetto View Post
    i also had a thought about putting goldfish in your bong and then you and the fish can both get high at the same time
    "Could Jesus Roll A Joint So Long and So Fat, That He, Himself,
    Could Not Smoke It? If He Can, I'm Next In The Rotation..."
    - Me

Smoke Bud All Day And Maintain

Dest is offline Registered+
    celebrateing the five leaf clover