Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New half oz of sparkly dank

vileoxidation is offline Registered+

New half oz of sparkly dank

Finally, after three days of not being able to pick-up, my guy finally came through today. I got a half of this stuff $185, same as most of mine recently.

It is skunky and stinky and heavy smelling, and the taste is spicy and harsh.

Alright, smoke report (while smoking a bowl, which is why the detail): It makes you cough, but you feel it right away in the front of your head, right between your eyes. Then it expands to your whole head and you are floating. Then your limbs start to tingle and your vision blurs. That's it so far, I'm about halfway through this bowl now.

Make sure you click them to see the beautiful details. Another set of pictures coming in a minute.

Try not to hate me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp1980.jpg   New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp1981.jpg   New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp2005.jpg  

New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp2027.jpg   New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp2033.jpg  

Make sure you click to see detail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp2036.jpg   New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp1997.jpg   New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp2031.jpg  

New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp2055.jpg   New half oz of sparkly dank-imgp2013.jpg  

mfqr is offline Registered+
    Wow. You seem to pick up a lot of weed! I see posts of good ass weed of yours like every other day! Lol, nice pick up. Though, with the smoke report... I'd have to say that the blurry vision would bother me a tiny bit ((not to say that I wouldn't smoke it ). But damn, that looks good.
    Last edited by mfqr; May-17-2007 at 00:44.

Quote Originally Posted by mfqr View Post
    Wow. You seem to pick up a lot of weed! I see posts of good ass weed of yours like every other day! Lol, nice pick up. Though, with the smoke report... I'd have to say that the blurry vision would bother me a tiny bit ((not to say that I wouldn't smoke it ). But damn, that looks good.
    Well, its not blurry vision so much as the kind where you keep squinting because it feels like you need to. I dunno how to describe it really, but its not a vision thing its more of an eye thing.

And, I do smoke a lot, but in my defense my last pickup was an eighth.

J-dubb206 is offline Registered+
    Very nice

Delta9 UK is offline Registered+
    Damn! That looks like fine herb

sordid is offline Registered+
    Kind of steep on the price..?

Quote Originally Posted by vileoxidation View Post
    Well, its not blurry vision so much as the kind where you keep squinting because it feels like you need to. I dunno how to describe it really, but its not a vision thing its more of an eye thing.

And, I do smoke a lot, but in my defense my last pickup was an eighth.
    Oh, haha. I see. I thought you meant that your vision does actually go blurry, like if you were to pop a bunch of oxycontin. I know what you mean by that now--I get it all the time, and it doesn't bother me. Once again, your pick ups are always nice eye-candy.

Sordid: Be quiet, man. Not everyone has the luxury of low prices, like you are insinuating that you do. It's good stuff, and obviously she doesn't mind paying that "steep price" (for all you know, that could be a very good price in her area).
    Last edited by mfqr; May-17-2007 at 00:59.

Thanks for the comments, all, and thanks for the defense, mfgr!

Quote Originally Posted by sordid View Post
    Lol, that's amusing. If you had been around here longer you would realize that for the states, that is an average price for someone who doesn't have a good friend or something like that as a connection. I pay less then a lot of other people on here, too.

Thanks for the comments, all, and thanks for the defense, mfgr!

Lol, that's amusing. If you had been around here longer you would realize that for the states, that is an average price for someone who doesn't have a good friend or something like that as a connection. I pay less then a lot of other people on here, too.
    Well, frankly I am sick of people commenting and talking shit about how someone pays so much, as if they have it so much better. I think he was just trying to look cool like he gets amazing deals. He might, but it still doesn't mean that everyone else has that luxury. By the way, it's MFQR, not MFGR .

geonagual is offline Banned
    The bud looks really nice

and you are taking some GREAT pictures.
    Awesome!

Oh yeah..$185 is right on the money for that quality and amount.
    Last edited by geonagual; May-17-2007 at 01:24.

Well, frankly I am sick of people commenting and talking shit about how someone pays so much, as if they have it so much better. I think he was just trying to look cool like he gets amazing deals. He might, but it still doesn't mean that everyone else has that luxury. By the way, it's MFQR, not MFGR .
    Oh goodness! I was looking at the bar underneath and thinking it was a g, lol. I need glasses (and better observational skills, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by geonagual View Post
    The bud looks really nice

and you are taking some GREAT pictures.
    Awesome!

Oh yeah..$185 is right on the money for that quality and amount.
    Thank you about my pictures! And about my bud, of course. And I'm glad you have my prices, too.
    Last edited by vileoxidation; May-17-2007 at 01:28.

chillikeadivill12 is offline Registered

Thumbs up DAMN

yo that shit is so crystaly dude that looks niice as hell fuckin i wouldnt be takin pictures of it id be smokin tha niice dank shit

CheebaMan is offline Registered+
    i dont like when weed makes me cough, the cough would be with me for a few days after smoking a sack like that throughout the week
    creeping on you like walking pneumonia

Kenn is offline Registered+
    Ur pictures are the best man I just love lookin at em for ages.

nightlight is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sordid View Post
    there is no set price for marijuana.

ps vileoxidation i admire your buds.

Thanks for the comments, keep 'em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by CheebaMan View Post
    i dont like when weed makes me cough, the cough would be with me for a few days after smoking a sack like that throughout the week
    Well, I only say that based on what my freinds do, because I have a really uncanny ability to never cough. My boyfriend hates it, he thinks it is creepy and something is wrong with my throat. SO that is why I don't really care when it is one that makes most people cough, cause I could smoke it in like three days and still not cough, so I get all the benefits with none of the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    Ur pictures are the best man I just love lookin at em for ages.
    Thanks!

hempplaya is offline Registered+
    that would go right with what i am going to be paying from this guy i'm just hookin up with. 20/g-60 for an 1/8- 100 for a 1/4 and i'd say most likely 185 for a 1/2. if you don't mind me askin where abouts are you?
    anything i say and any pictures i post are simply those i took from other people off the internet. i am just merely living in a little fantasy world and strongly condone the use of any drugs.

a good friend will come and bail u out of jail a true friend friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn, we fucked up!"

dopehouse is offline Registered+
    man thats so shiny bud

AllInADaysWork is offline Registered+
    What camera is thaT!!

Hempplaya - I live in Colorado. Boulder buds...yummy!

AllInaDays- I used a Pentax Optio X for these bud shots.

Hey, just so you guys all know, this will be my last picture post, so don't expect any of my killer dank from now on. I'm sick of everyone hating me. I'm not a bitch. So I dunno when I'll see you all, thanks for the comments, keep smoking!

Ganj is offline Banned
    Changing the forums one meaningless post at a time. We need great, golden copulations, mfqr!
    Last edited by Ganj; May-17-2007 at 19:35.

Sinsemilla is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by AllInADaysWork View Post
    What camera is thaT!!
    it can be the camera, but he probably use the macro/close up setting, its the setting with the flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsemilla View Post
    it can be the camera, but he probably use the macro/close up setting, its the setting with the flower.
    Yeah, the camera is only 5MP's so its not very good by today's standards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast