Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 Dollars Worth...

ssj9dude is offline Registered+

20 Dollars Worth...

This is 20 dollars worth of weed before I said it was 0.8 grams but I think I screwed that up because everyone started saying they get more for 20 so is this a rip or am I getting a good deal?
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...9dude/Weed.jpg

RaoulDuke45 is offline Registered+
    it looks like some good trees, it should be more like a gram. on average a gram of good chronic is 20
    You have to be crazy to love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and You have to be crazy to hate Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

ssj9dude is offline Registered+
    It gets you high I just wanted to know if I am paying the right price for that amount.

purplekush989 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj9dude View Post
    It gets you high I just wanted to know if I am paying the right price for that amount.
    IMO its a little small, but it looks like its pretty good shit so it might be a good amount for your money.

ATrain is offline Registered+
    I suppose it really depends on where you are at and the quality of the green. People in your neck of the woods could probably give you a better idea if that is standard for where you live.

I think it might be a touch small for $20 but I suppose it's all good if you enjoy the smoke
    "Oh, when the world ends, we'll be burning one."

- Dave Matthews Band

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."

- Slater, Dazed and Confused (1993)
    GO BUCS GO!!!

thecreator is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
    I think it might be a touch small for $20 but I suppose it's all good if you enjoy the smoke
    I think so as well but so is life. A gram of dro should be 20 and a half eighth is 25. Hmm I would of spent the extra 5 for another .5 of a gram but hey its easy to call shots from the side line
    Cannabis reveals a gateway unto the soul taking you on a spiritual venture through your very core. Your existence is often challenged and emerging out of the dark wood unscathed and in current mindset says you want to be here to a certain extent. So lets make the best of it and try to master the world around us, as ever changing as it may be.

Of what I've heard its the standard price in the US.

it does seem a little small though, but good green!

r0k
    r0k is offline Registered+
    A little skimpy for 20, but alright nonetheless.

Being high is like being in love: If you're unsure of whether or not you're in love, you're not; If you're unsure of whether or not you're high, you're not.
    So smoke more

Peace and Love

“If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so”
    – Thomas Jefferson

thecreator is offline Registered+

He no harm no foul

Hey its better than half my sack.

two nugs of "Purp" qtr of midz
    Cannabis reveals a gateway unto the soul taking you on a spiritual venture through your very core. Your existence is often challenged and emerging out of the dark wood unscathed and in current mindset says you want to be here to a certain extent. So lets make the best of it and try to master the world around us, as ever changing as it may be.

moui_woui is offline Registered+
    What state do you live bro? I live in colorado and thats basicly what the best weed i can get looks like.
    I pay about 20$ for a gram and 50$ for an 8th.

Is the high a really clear headed high?
    Dude...I cant feel my face.

"See I think drugs have done some good things for us. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records,tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs, man."
    -Bill Hicks

smokealot123 is offline Registered+
    why is evryone being so sympathetic, you bought .8 for $20 us. you got A BAD DEAL. bullshit, weed not gold.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be nice to people on your way up, because you may meet them on your way down.”

i smoke my roach before i smoke my joint !

WARNING !! i suck at speling !! WARNING

420_24/7 is offline Registered+
    Are you sure its .8 grams, did you weigh it or see it weighed. If it is then its not too bad. Normal price is 20 a gram for good shit, so .2 grams off aint too bad
    "I smoke a lot of pot"

O High O is offline Registered
    That's a little small.. I wouldn't pay more than 10 for that amount. Dank or not.

hazecraze80 is offline Registered+
    looks like good bud to me...enjoy

xLIbluntsmokeNYx is offline Registered+
    to that just looks like some good quality dro, not any crazy strain that you should be sellin .8 for 20$... but ya never know, i didn't smoke it so i dont know how it smokes and if it is worth the $ also i think its a bit leafy but if theres sexi trichs go for it ;D

around here (long island ny) i could get almost 2 grams of that for 20
    Last edited by xLIbluntsmokeNYx; Nov-23-2007 at 19:35.

all these guys are wrong, you got sold some horrible lookin weed for $20, that worth $10 tell him you want $10 back or there is gonna be problems for him and his business

pradinge80 is offline Registered+
    its better than being dry
    Lovin lost is just one of the costs when your livin on the streets and your running from cops ,and every day thats just the price you pay by livin by the words and the things you say. -Slightly Stoopid

I packed this bowl for two and I want to smoke it with you

dominionxp is offline Registered+
    i like the colors of it!! it looks actually really good

606x808x303x420 is offline Registered+
    it looks like pretty good weed. would only sell for like 5-7 dollars here, so maybe you should have gotten more for 20, but if its the only dealer you have right now, theres not much choice.

ksmoker is offline Registered
    like some people said .8 for 20 is terrible deal even in the u.s. plus that looks like regular nugs not to many crystals/been threw a lot of people.

mfqr is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin.Texas.Kush View Post
    all these guys are wrong, you got sold some horrible lookin weed for $20, that worth $10 tell him you want $10 back or there is gonna be problems for him and his business
    Troll alert ^

Don't listen to that clown.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

Markass is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmoker View Post
    like some people said .8 for 20 is terrible deal even in the u.s. plus that looks like regular nugs not to many crystals/been threw a lot of people.
    lmao...no..that weed looks great...not for the price, but it looks like it's decent weed..
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

wesley willis is offline Registered+
    it looks ok. not the best for 20 beans but i've had worse deals.
    "it's industrial-grade hemp. yeah, i make rope." - julian.

jimmygee is offline Registered

Smile

i live in the UK and that looks like about £10 worth, for £20 you get about 3 times more than that. although my main dealer gives you less if its stronger weed, and more if its not that strong.

it looks like good weed never the less.
    Last edited by jimmygee; Dec-01-2007 at 14:02.

dominionxp is offline Registered+
    i cant wait until everyone in the US stops getting ripped off.. obviously not everyone but people on this site are getting ripped the fuck off!!!! everyone should be getting this and this is for *mids* $10 - G or up to 1.5, $25 1/8th, $40 or $45 for a Q, 75 for a half and 130 for a whole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast