Cannabis.com

Thread: Skunk

rottenPauL is offline Registered+

Arrow Skunk

This is some skunk i scored yesterday. Very fresh and dank taste and intense skunky smell. It hits very strong, a single joint can keep you high for a few hours. Not bad for 8euro/g.

Skunk-100_2047.jpg

Skunk-100_2053.jpg
    Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question...Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.
    -don Juan Matus

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Closet Smoker is offline Registered+
    very nice! I love skunk, specifically silver skunk. I wish i could get good bud for prices like that.
    lol you know your a stoner when the bottom of your Bic is black

Arrow another nug of the same stuff

i just got this...

Skunk-100_2021.jpg

it STINKS
    Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question...Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.
    -don Juan Matus

Gennaro is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by rottenPauL View Post
    This is some skunk i scored yesterday. Very fresh and dank taste and intense skunky smell. It hits very strong, a single joint can keep you high for a few hours. Not bad for 8euro/g.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2047.jpg 
Views:	876 
Size:	636.9 KB 
ID:	162670

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2053.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	802.8 KB 
ID:	162671
    hey PAul remember to share , nice bud this is skunk will leave you skinky not good .

SMOKIN A WHILE is offline Registered+
    nice pick up.

shaan04 is offline Registered+
    thats some nice bud man i neva actually tried Skun yet hopfully i get too soon

Gurtej05 is offline Registered+
    Thats some nice bud i haven't tried skunk either enjoy yourself with that
    "Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end no matter how hard we fight."- 2pac

"Put me anywhere on God's green earth, I'll triple my worth"-Jay-Z

Arrow macros

this is some of my favorite this month. intense smell and strong high. I got a few more grams today.

Skunk-100_2093.jpg

Skunk-100_2095.jpg

Skunk-100_2103.jpg
    -don Juan Matus