Cannabis.com

Thread: fat ass nug of some chronic

pinky27 is offline Registered+

fat ass nug of some chronic

i just picked up on this stuff, looks really good and is extremely stinky, i had a half in 2 bags, in a sock, and in my dresser and it still managed to make my room reek of tasty ganhja.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fat ass nug of some chronic-dscf4622.jpg   fat ass nug of some chronic-dscf4621.jpg   fat ass nug of some chronic-dscf4620.jpg  

fat ass nug of some chronic-dscf4618.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Have fun.
    Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLadyOfDankDowns View Post
    My imaginary friend was a purple monkey named Jardey. He stuck around until I was about ten then fled for greener pastures. Sometimes, when I'm smoking some dank all by my lonesome, I wish Jardey would stop by and say hello.
    LOL.

FlyGuyOU is offline Registered+
    yum yum

Droplet is offline Registered+
    lol nice dude.

i have 2 oz's of some shit that looks EXACTLY like that. i almost fell out of my chair when i saw the pics. I was told the name of this bud is called Citri kinda like citruis but with some fruity twist or smothing i dunno, whats in a name ya know?

JstUseDaBong is offline Registered+
    Yeah that bud rocks i have some as well,i was in austin this weekend yall have the best bud,im down on padre the bud sucks!

thNk.m0rbid is offline Registered+
    nice bud pinky.. too bad i have no access to that kind of bud in maryland.. how's the high like?? nice buds

thechief69 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin.Texas.Kush View Post
    i have 2 oz's of some shit that looks EXACTLY like that. i almost fell out of my chair when i saw the pics. I was told the name of this bud is called Citri kinda like citruis but with some fruity twist or smothing i dunno, whats in a name ya know?

Why do you guys care about so many different names of different strains, I mean he already bought it so just smoke it. If it's dank then it's dank, don't try and ID your buds over the internet. Don't take that as in don't post pics, I LOVE SEEING PICTURES OF WEED, I just hate when people post it and say it is something and you don't really have a clue if it actually is that strain unless it is something obvious like white widow which would have tons of trichomes all over it or blueberry or something along those lines. But blue color I thought was also caused from cold growing temps? (Correct me if I am wrong)
    Last edited by thechief69; Nov-28-2007 at 00:46.

Too bad your state doesn't have medical marijuana, what a shame. Nor is it decriminalized.

Too bad your wrong his state is decriminalized. Just recently actually. Anyway in my opinion your both being 5 year olds. I could care less if ur smokin og-kush all day every day you still argue over the internet like little bitches.

thNk.m0rbid is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbalConfusion View Post
    Too bad your state doesn't have medical marijuana, what a shame. Nor is it decriminalized.

Too bad your wrong his state is decriminalized. Just recently actually. Anyway in my opinion your both being 5 year olds. I could care less if ur smokin og-kush all day every day you still argue over the internet like little bitches.
    owned, LOL

thechief69 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbalConfusion View Post

What are you talking about?

Texas - Not decriminalized nor is there medical marijuana

Oregon - Decriminalized and there is medical marijuana

That's all I said and if you lack the comprehension to understand that then that's you're problem. I don't know where you are getting that Oregon isn't and Texas is, Oregon has been since the seventies and I'm pretty sure it was one of the first states to be decriminalized if not the first. Oh and since you obviously don't know what your talking about here are a few sources.

Oregon Laws
    Oregon - NORML
    Texas Laws
    Texas - NORML

Once again, don't be such an ass about a subject you obviously don't know about.

pinky27 is offline Registered+
    haha, i totally forgot about this thread. umm, i dont know the strain actually, the guy i get it from isnt really familiar with strains and what not. but, that does sound right because this stuff i have right now is extremely fruity smelling, and has an intense "upper" high. its extremely nice, only a few puffs get you pretty stoned for a while. but, i posted some new pics up, check the other thread : 12 g's of the bomb