Cannabis.com

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Farmer Rich

Thread: Larry OG Kush

Farmer Rich is offline Registered+

Larry OG Kush

Here's some Cali Connection Larry OG at 49 days (first pic), which should be finished about 63-67 days. This particular plant was grown from a fem seed that was Fim'd just a bit during veg.

Enjoy,

Farmer Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Larry OG Kush-larry-og-49-days.jpg   Larry OG Kush-tall-cart.jpg  
    painretreat likes this.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Ssdivin is offline Registered+
    Looks like I should add that to my next order

king of the world is offline Registered+
    Nice pics bro.

Og Kush is by far one of my favorite kind of bud, and It always puts my on my ass!

EvilCartman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Rich View Post
    Here's some Cali Connection Larry OG at 49 days (first pic), which should be finished about 63-67 days. This particular plant was grown from a fem seed that was Fim'd just a bit during veg.

Enjoy,

Farmer Rich
    Thanks for sharing, Farmer! Looks sweet! How's the aroma?
    I'm sittin' on a packet of their regular "Larry" beans. Hoping their seed version is as tasty as the original.
    I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it
    - Jack Handey

Farmer Rich is offline Registered+
    Hey EC,

Once you get them going you should put up a pic or two.. This pack of fem beans has been great, though I did have 1 that was a runt that I killed off. The rest grew just like the one in the pics..

I see a few people bitching about Cali, but if the Larry is any indication I'm going to keep using them. I also have a pack of Buddah Tahoe OG that I'm looking forward to, but it's going to a few months. Currently working on Utopia Haze, Kosher Kush and a Burmese Kush (TH Seeds) that I got as a freebee. Speaking of, last order I had included a pack of 10 regular Cali Chem 91 beans as the freebee. Not bad!

Peace,

Farmer Rich