Thread: Smoker's Tools

PottyMcSmoke is offline Registered+

Smoker's Tools

I have a special place where i like to keep everything associated with drug paraphanelia and the sort. A "hiding spot" so to speak, that conceals my stuff.

I just thought i'd tack on a couple of pictures

and see if you'll post some of your "weed box"

the second one is the dictionary on a shelf with some lovely reading material surrounding it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smoker's Tools-tools.jpg   Smoker's Tools-dictionary.jpg  

iliketosmokeweed is offline Registered
    Old video case for me , I usally have my gear lying about everywhere though , Im not too concerned about security !!

Demon420 is offline Registered+
    lol, very neat little storage! I have a small Wonder Bread container that I use, I modified it so that it says WonderBud, !

Fabolous is offline Registered+
    Nice area, not many people do the book thing, (kinda old school) but i bet know one would guess that though...
    I use the same type of papers too 1 1/4 zig zag's
    Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You
    "So there's problems in your life
    That's fucked up
    And I'm not blind
    I'm just see-through faded,
    Super jaded,
    And out of my mind"

Pot is a Plant
    That Grows in the Ground
    If god didn't wont it, why is it still around?
    So to all you stubid mother fucker's that never got high.
    just Shutup and give it a try.

growitandsmokeit is offline Registered+
    I just keep mine on a table lol

CoyoteGrass is offline Registered+
    yea i use a book too and also jackets that r hanging in my closet.....i took the book called the odessey....i kno i destroyed a good book but what ever....i left like a hundred pages between the front and back and holllowed out the center......i can fit my glass pipe in it, a bat, an ounce of refer, papers, a lighter, visine, rez tool, and a mini can of ax.....i love the book method.....i also cut out a small section in the wall behind my bed and put a safe in it.....the piece fits back in and u cant notice it unless u look really hard......i put the safe key in a lock box piggy bank and put that key in a small round eater egg which is inside a box thats locked under my bed and the main key to unlock the lock thats holding it under my bed is in the head of a dancing bear plush doll.....lol.....it thought id have sum fun but security isnt that much of a prob.....lol

imagoober is offline Registered+
    i keep my bud and bong out on my dresser. no need to hide it but when i run out of weed i clean everything up and put it im my craftsman tool box, its great about 4 feet tall red, top and bottom box with locks, all im my room, i use it as a dresser and filing cabinet, i use to top as a table for an area to mess with my bud! works great and nobody else i know has ever had a tool box in there room. its bitchin!

CoyoteGrass damn it must take more time to get to your bud and put it away than to smoke it, damn!