Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: COOL PICS

  1. #1
    mellow mood's Avatar
    mellow mood is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb-20-2004
    Posts
    4,833

    COOL PICS

    hi fellas. i thought bout posting some real fuckep up pictures or psychedlic pictures or whatever. i got some here dont hesitate to post yours.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-cubensis.jpg   COOL PICS-musmag.jpg   COOL PICS-unclegluk.jpg  

    COOL PICS-psyc-weed.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    jolly green giant is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-25-2004
    Posts
    306
    here's a couple of mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-021%5B1%5D.jpg   COOL PICS-3d39%5B1%5D.jpg  

  3. #3
    Mrpotsmoka is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-19-2004
    Posts
    98
    ok kool
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-cj_34991.jpg   COOL PICS-cj_35007.jpg   COOL PICS-cj_liberal.jpg  


  4. #4
    Vantage's Avatar
    Vantage is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-01-2004
    Posts
    69
    heres som of mine
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    hempheadjack is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec-12-2004
    Posts
    405
    moon eclipse
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-picture-1276.jpg  

  6. #6
    sToNeDpEnGuIn420's Avatar
    sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-28-2004
    Posts
    4,079
    is that the one that just recently happened? i tried to take a pic but my camera sucks and it was too cloudy so i got fucked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-cavin.jpg   COOL PICS-fat-albert-lives1.jpg   COOL PICS-rainbowraider.jpg  

    COOL PICS-happy-easter-baby.jpg   COOL PICS-kiwi-kiss.jpg  
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

  7. #7
    hempheadjack is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec-12-2004
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by sToNeDpEnGuIn420
    is that the one that just recently happened? i tried to take a pic but my camera sucks and it was too cloudy so i got fucked
    it was the one we just had recently,,i took over 100 pics,,i have a fuji 5000 dig camera,,not bad at all for 500 bucks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-picture-402.jpg   COOL PICS-picture-1268.jpg   COOL PICS-picture-1261.jpg  


  8. #8
    sToNeDpEnGuIn420's Avatar
    sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-28-2004
    Posts
    4,079
    Quote Originally Posted by hempheadjack
    it was the one we just had recently,,i took over 100 pics,,i have a fuji 5000 dig camera,,not bad at all for 500 bucks
    haha thats awsome ya my camera is shitty it can only take like 17-20 pictures then it was internal memory full it sucks i hate it haha ya i remeber trying to take a pic of the ecplise it sucked i wanted a pic of it soo bad too lol o well, damn 100 pics? haha were u stoned watching it? o wait what am i asking with the plant u got u must be always high! lol where in northern cali do you live? i used to live in san bernadino but thats so cal, do u know where that is? sry im hyped up on caffinee pills well peace out!
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

  9. #9
    hempheadjack is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec-12-2004
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by sToNeDpEnGuIn420
    haha thats awsome ya my camera is shitty it can only take like 17-20 pictures then it was internal memory full it sucks i hate it haha ya i remeber trying to take a pic of the ecplise it sucked i wanted a pic of it soo bad too lol o well, damn 100 pics? haha were u stoned watching it? o wait what am i asking with the plant u got u must be always high! lol where in northern cali do you live? i used to live in san bernadino but thats so cal, do u know where that is? sry im hyped up on caffinee pills well peace out!
    i picked shrooms at lincoln park on coast of seattle back in 77,then traveled to vonshon islands,,took ferry,,that sound right,,no where the islands are,,awesome coastal views,,hell,i couldnt believe picking shrooms at a local park,,i remember tenters living there and high as a elton john song,,

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •