Thread: COOL PICS

mellow mood is offline Banned

COOL PICS

hi fellas. i thought bout posting some real fuckep up pictures or psychedlic pictures or whatever. i got some here dont hesitate to post yours.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-cubensis.jpg   COOL PICS-musmag.jpg   COOL PICS-unclegluk.jpg  

COOL PICS-psyc-weed.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

jolly green giant is offline Registered+
    here's a couple of mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-021%5B1%5D.jpg   COOL PICS-3d39%5B1%5D.jpg  

Mrpotsmoka is offline Registered+
    ok kool
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-cj_34991.jpg   COOL PICS-cj_35007.jpg   COOL PICS-cj_liberal.jpg  

Vantage is offline Registered+
    heres som of mine

hempheadjack is offline Banned
    moon eclipse
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-picture-1276.jpg  

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    is that the one that just recently happened? i tried to take a pic but my camera sucks and it was too cloudy so i got fucked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-cavin.jpg   COOL PICS-fat-albert-lives1.jpg   COOL PICS-rainbowraider.jpg  

COOL PICS-happy-easter-baby.jpg   COOL PICS-kiwi-kiss.jpg  
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

Quote Originally Posted by sToNeDpEnGuIn420
    is that the one that just recently happened? i tried to take a pic but my camera sucks and it was too cloudy so i got fucked
    it was the one we just had recently,,i took over 100 pics,,i have a fuji 5000 dig camera,,not bad at all for 500 bucks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COOL PICS-picture-402.jpg   COOL PICS-picture-1268.jpg   COOL PICS-picture-1261.jpg  

sToNeDpEnGuIn420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by hempheadjack
    it was the one we just had recently,,i took over 100 pics,,i have a fuji 5000 dig camera,,not bad at all for 500 bucks
    haha thats awsome ya my camera is shitty it can only take like 17-20 pictures then it was internal memory full it sucks i hate it haha ya i remeber trying to take a pic of the ecplise it sucked i wanted a pic of it soo bad too lol o well, damn 100 pics? haha were u stoned watching it? o wait what am i asking with the plant u got u must be always high! lol where in northern cali do you live? i used to live in san bernadino but thats so cal, do u know where that is? sry im hyped up on caffinee pills well peace out!
    I Love my baby sasha marie....last name pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten.com
    Meth is the shortest word in the English language one can lisp while drunk and underage at a gay bar.
    A quote im drunk decidiing."I think when peole are around they are just the image your mind projects and you can somehow manuiplate this but i dont belive i have the power to.
    if we all just danced as one it would equal the same as if we danced alone.

Quote Originally Posted by sToNeDpEnGuIn420
    haha thats awsome ya my camera is shitty it can only take like 17-20 pictures then it was internal memory full it sucks i hate it haha ya i remeber trying to take a pic of the ecplise it sucked i wanted a pic of it soo bad too lol o well, damn 100 pics? haha were u stoned watching it? o wait what am i asking with the plant u got u must be always high! lol where in northern cali do you live? i used to live in san bernadino but thats so cal, do u know where that is? sry im hyped up on caffinee pills well peace out!
    i picked shrooms at lincoln park on coast of seattle back in 77,then traveled to vonshon islands,,took ferry,,that sound right,,no where the islands are,,awesome coastal views,,hell,i couldnt believe picking shrooms at a local park,,i remember tenters living there and high as a elton john song,,