Thread: decent bagseed plant pics

KickYoAss is offline Registered+

decent bagseed plant pics

Here's some pictures of the best looking bud, and worst looking bud on my plant. It's all been an experiment, to gain experience until this point. Now I'm just waiting on a new light, (hps, vs mh i've been using), and a tent that I'm building, to grow some clones of her. I guess the MAIN thing I'm waiting on, is my chicken-shit self to order a few beans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decent bagseed plant pics-img_1556.jpg   decent bagseed plant pics-img_1558.jpg   decent bagseed plant pics-img_1559.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

KickYoAss is offline Registered+

another plant

Here's a plant that was just flowered to determine sex, but I kept it growing to see if I want to keep it's mom, or the mom of the plant next to it. I really like how the pictured plant has bud, on top of bud, on top of bud. Other plant(not pictured) really branches out well, but throughout it's life, has droopy leaves as if it were overwatered.

---------------------

All comments posted by this user are purely fictional, and musn't be taken seriously, as this person mentally unsound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decent bagseed plant pics-img_1560.jpg  

BIGtime is offline Registered+
    def decent for bagseed man