I couldn't stop myself... So I did the only thing I could.
I present my Micro Grow.
Simple PC case that is stripped out and suited up.
Seems to average 77 to 85 degrees. I'm sure I can get it better if it comes to it.
- Reflective aluminum tape.
- 120mm 95 CFM exhaust fan. Has 4 blue LED's, does that count as a CFL/LED grow?
- 2 42 watt 6500 CFL's. Soon to be 4 or 5.
- 2 23 watt 6500 CFL's. Soon to be none.
- Chopped up extension cords.
- Make shift reflector with chicken type wire and reflective tape.
- 4" Aluminum flex duct hooked up the fan and ran outside.
Plants came from grow partner which came from his friend... Guy planted I think 12 in his yard and then gave up on them, gave them to my buddy. Almost half are very near death, a couple were dead, and I took the 2 healthiest. I'm going to guess they are 2 to 3 weeks old and have been subjected to crap weather, crap dirt (shit had clovers in the cups) and as of 3 or so days ago 12/12 lighting under the 400 HPS. So, I repotted them after I got rid of as much crap cake soil they were in. I did leave enough dirt to keep the root structure stable though.
I will put them in 12/12 as well since I need to keep em very short. I'll be doing a "reverse scrogg" on them. I don't think there is an official name, but I've seen it called that before. Basically you put the screen under the planter and tie the branches down to it, leaving the tops to grow up alone.