Cannabis.com

Thread: fan with light

ToNyBoY is offline Registered+

fan with light

i set up a grow box quite small..
    after installation and all i figured that the pc fans i used have lights, like in all corners, pink yellow green and blue. wud that be okay consirdering that its not that bright when i turn off my cfl's but there is still light in the box, wud that affect the plants a lot during lights out? this is my first time to run a grow box and indoor..
    watyu think?
    thanks!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

crabbyback is offline Registered+

nope, can't do that

Absolutely no light during dark period.
    cb
    If you don't run, you rust. - Tom Petty
    “From each according to his ability, to each according to his need”, a scheme to enslave the able to the unable. - Ayn Rand

ForgetClassC is offline Registered+
    I don't think they are that strict about the lights, think about it, the moon is pretty damn bright at night. Shit, my plant right now is sitting next to me and its in its dark cycle. And she's doing awesome. Just use your best judgement, if you think it puts out more light than the moon would, don't use them, but if its only a little bit, who cares.

-C
    Any/All post made by the person(s) under this username are entirely fictional and are in purpose of online role play.
    Any/All images associated with this username are abundantly found on the Internet.

tinytoon is offline Registered+
    I had light sneak through a zipper and hermie a 5 plant grow .... Dark is Dark for me!!