Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One week into flowering.

Sativagrowin is offline Registered+

One week into flowering.

Hey all I'm one week into flowering of these NL#5 plants that I got from a friend. I've ended up with 5 females out of 7 plants. Not too bad. There is still two that I'm gonna wait on to make sure but I'm about 90% sure they're female. Believe it or not this kind've sucks for me because I wanted to end up with 3 nice females. Instead I have 5 so the weekest looking one is going outside. She should make it alright. It hasn't been too cold here lately and on the colder nights she can come inside and I'll place a box over her to keep light out. If she doesn't make it then that'll be ok as well because I needed the space for the others. I still have four plants in a space that's 20" deep and 3' wide. I may have to try some training on the remaining ones.

Another thing is that I was worried about the genetics of these seeds but so far they smell very good and look like I'll end up with some good smoke out of these. That'll help out when I start the AK's because I won't be so impatient. lol. I could swear I even seen the start of some trich's on a few leaves towards the top of one plant when I magnified it but I could be wrong.

Anyway my ladies are spread out more now and they will be showing me their true beauty coming up in awhile.

Gotta run.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-100_0499.jpg   One week into flowering.-100_0500.jpg   One week into flowering.-100_0498.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

turtle420 is offline Registered+
    Looking good my friend!

lawley is offline Registered
    Nice m8 , youd get better pics without the hid light on , just a thought

k1ucHt is offline Registered+
    looking good to me, so how many weeks total in is that?

They were started on 12/12 on newyears eve. They were 5 weeks and 3 days from the time the seeds hit the dirt. They took 5 to 6 days to show above the dirt. Then they took off and grew like weeds. lol
    They were fed every other watering with "earth juice" grow. Let me tell you all that this stuff is some pungent poop juice. Smelly.
    If I remember I'll try to get some pics at the moment the lights go out.

Laterz

This is the other female that I put outside today. She had a little bit of leaf curl and was stretched more then the others. She also had an injury because an oscillating fan that I had mounted, fell and smashed her awhile ago. She hasn't been the same since. She is a fighter, tho. She was squished flat for awhile before I noticed and she had some branches that were snapped. They have all healed and I would say that her recovery is complete. Now she will have to run the gauntlet with the deer out here and see if she makes it. I will be drinking a lot of beer tonight and plan on marking my territory all around her to ward off the deer.

BTW that's not her permanant home it's just the quickest place i could find to put her. She will be out in the woods in a clearing on top of a huge hill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-100_0503.jpg  

3 Weeks

These are some pics of my plants at 3 weeks. They are starting to smell. These plants stretched quit a bit after switching them. I have cut some of the huge fan leaves from the cola area to let some more light to the bud sites on the lower branches. There is one plant that was planted with another seed that is signaificantly lighter green then the others, which I attribute to competing with the other plant for nutes. Suprisingly it is the furthest along in flowering. I don't understand that. I do expect lower yields from that one plant do to the restricted root growth. The other plant that it was potted with turned male on me and was cut down. I had always planned on cutting the weaker of the two if they both were females. Ill take some comparison pics at harvest to show the difference in yield.

Anyway, to refresh, these plants were grown entirely under 400 watt sodium light and are at the 3 week mark of flowering. They are being fed "earth juice" bloom and grown in soil. These are test plants for the AK47 I plan on growing in the next few months. My CO2 tank ran out a couple days ago so I need a refill but other then that break they had had steady CO2 supplementation. I also have a MH conversion bulb ordered at the moment for my next grows' veg cycle.

I also posted some pics of the plant that was set outside. It is not nearly as far along in pistil developement as the indoor counterparts but I attribute this to the shock of being outdoors. It has also developed a slight "s" shape to the main stem.

Anyway here's my update and I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-100_0513.jpg   One week into flowering.-100_0514.jpg   One week into flowering.-100_0512.jpg  

One week into flowering.-100_0511.jpg  

I have got to quit posting after I smoke weed. I'm sorry but the above pics are at only 2 weeks of flowering. Not 3 weeks. Next Friday I will post the 3 week pics.

Post THEN smoke, post THEN smoke, post THEN smoke............

lol

Laterz

amstron is offline Registered+
    its probably too late, but you really shouldnt have a plant outside and bring it in with your other plants as it can bring in all kinds of bugs an other outdoor shit

That female stays outside ALMOST every day. She has only been brought inside once and then shes placed in a closet by herself. It very rarely freezes here.

Laterz

The real pics of 3 weeks. lol

Here are the girls now at 3 weeks of 12/12. The vertical growth has slowed but in one pic you can see some brown on the tallest ones leaves. That is do to her growing so fast I couldn't get the light moved in time. Bud swell has definately set in and I have re adjusted the fans as well as where the CO2 is introduced. I'm getting the room dialed in and am looking forward to starting the AK's

As far as the outdoor girl, I will put up some pics of her as well. She is settling in to the switch now and flowers are nbow getting more pronounced. I expect to harvest her later then the others. I'm also looking for a decent outdoor strain to grow a few plants of this spring. I'm leaning towards Kali mist or a Haze. I want a sativa as length of summer doesn't really matter to me. I want a MONSTER plant. lol

Anyway heres some 3 week pics.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-3-weeks-flowering.jpg   One week into flowering.-3-weeks-flowering1.jpg   One week into flowering.-3-weeks-flowering2.jpg  

One week into flowering.-3-weeks-outdoors4.jpg   One week into flowering.-3-weeks-outdoors.jpg  

Couple more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-3-weeks-1-day.jpg   One week into flowering.-3-weeks-one-day.jpg  

turtle420 is offline Registered+
    Very good looking plants dude
    Post #11 pic2, careful with the pics, your face and Mylar.

I like 'em!

4 weeks

Hey all. It's now 4 weeks into flowering here. I just thought I'd post some more pics to keep you all updated.

The largest one is still growing. She is so tall its rediculus. I had the lamp so close that a fan leaf got burned. That still didn't stop her. She's grown another 10" after that. I'm gonna take some pics of her at harvest and I bet she more then quadrupled during flowering. Maybe some sort of record. lol

Anyway, I cant wait till this time next month because those buds should be swelling very nicely.

The plant that was placed outside is still going but is WAY behind the others. Her biggest bud site is just about the size of a dime. LOL Poor girl.

Oh yeah, I just recieved some books in the mail too.

Organic Marijuana Soma Style - by Soma
    The Cannabis Grow Bible - Greg Green
    The Cannabis Breeders Bible - Greg Green
    The Good Bud Guide - Albie
    The Cannabible2 - Jason King

I have a few more coming. I think I'm getting close to having every cannabis book out there. lol

Anyway thanks for looking and I hope to hear some comments or suggestions.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-4-weeks.jpg   One week into flowering.-4-weeks-3.jpg   One week into flowering.-4-weeks-4.jpg  

One week into flowering.-4-weeks-6.jpg   One week into flowering.-4-weeks-5.jpg  

A couple pics of the outdoor outcast. She was switched to 12/12 at the same time as the rest.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-outdoors-4-weeks.jpg   One week into flowering.-outdoors-4-weeks1.jpg  

greenmonster is offline Registered+
    looking sweet.
    i have some nlXbigbud about 3 weeks behind urs; hope they turn out as urs look!
    doing good!

5 weeks

Thanks green monster.

Here are some pics at 5 weeks. I also have some bad news about the super tall monster plant. She grew into the light again and badly scorched the main cola while I was at work. I decided to bend the plant over and when I did I accidently broke the stem right below the cola. Long story short is that I ended up taking the cola off with a knife and now she's back to a more manageable height. I know I could have let her heal and harvested later but I was drunk and just said "the hell with it". lol

Thricomes are covering all budsites now and they're getting plump. The first hairs have turned orange and the plants have a fruity smell to them.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-5-weeks.jpg   One week into flowering.-5-weeks1.jpg   One week into flowering.-5-weeks2.jpg  

One week into flowering.-5-weeks3.jpg  

BukDatAss is offline Registered+
    OHH yes I know the feeling i too am at 5 weeks of flowering nice to see you here

Thanks glad to b here.

Hey all I had to put the plants outdoors for an hour or so today to clean the grow room so I figured I'd post a couple quick pics. I also flushed the containers with 3 gallons of fresh water and then another gallon of new water with nutes for each one.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-outdoors.jpg   One week into flowering.-outdoors1.jpg   One week into flowering.-outdoors2.jpg  

One week into flowering.-outdoors3.jpg  

WWoooW now thats some killer buds what is the strain on those bad boys

Seeds given to me by a friend. He claimed they were NL but unless you get them directly from a bank then it's hard to really be sure. They sure do smell fruity though. lol

greenmonster is offline Registered+
    im dribbiling.
    looks like a nice view too.
    how long till u cut um down?

Since I don't know the genetics of these plants I would expect some to mature sooner and some later. Today is 6 weeks flowering so I would expect another couple weeks. I'm checking the trichs everyday but none have clouded over yet.

Some more pics. I tried to get some closeups of the trichs but I'm not sure how good they came out.

Cant wait to harvest.

Laterz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One week into flowering.-6-weeks.jpg   One week into flowering.-6-weeks1.jpg   One week into flowering.-6-weeks4.jpg  

One week into flowering.-6-weeks3.jpg   One week into flowering.-6-weeks5.jpg  

THEY ALL LOOK AMBER LOL but thats with the HPS you have to take the picture without that light

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast