Cannabis.com

Thread: Seed banks willing to ship to U.S.?

Markass is offline Registered+

Seed banks willing to ship to U.S.?

Does anyone know of a good site that they can vouche for that ships to united states?
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

BLaQLiGhT is offline Registered+

You posted this thread in the wrong section, but Dr.Chronic is a good one. Just seach it on the net and get the site...
    Some Where out there is a field of Dreams, and I'm sitting in it...

Markass is offline Registered+
    Would you be able to direct me towards a good strain to grow indoors that doesn't require too much knowledge towards growing it...and maybe 50%indica 50% sativa?
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

notorious P.O.T is offline Registered+
    white widow, four way, early misty, hindu kush, master kush x northern lights.. these are some strains that are about 50/50 in the indica sativa department.. and most are relatively easy to use... but for real beginners i would go with something more towards the sativa side...like super skunk or silver haze..
    I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

"Roll up da trees and blow the smoke in the sky"

BlueBear is offline Registered+
    I go with DR. Cron as well. Have had no problems.
    Eazy strain for beginners is definetly Northern Lights. Indika very resistant to pest and very forgiving. Good luck
    Adieu