Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Medical Marijuana is a Joke!

neversummer is offline Registered+

Medical Marijuana is a Joke!

Just legalize it already. 99% of these dispensaries are just out to make profit, and have little knowledge of marijuana. Why should it cost $200, just for a license? Sick people should be able to get medicine without paying an arm and a leg. $50 and eighth is unaffordable, and a flat ripoff. Never have i once gone to a dispensary and had them ask me what my medical condition for my card is. Normally i am treated like someone who just started smoking weed yesterday. Most of the "medicine" i have seen is below average, and overpriced. The people who work at these places usually know very little about "medical grade" marijuana. If you are calling something medical, it should be top quality, no exceptions. How is it medical if you let 50 people a day molest your medicine. How is selling expired edibles with dog hair in them medical? Whats up with all this fake ass paperwork.

If someone claims to run a "medical" establishment, they should act like it. Provide high quality medicine at the cheapest prices. Show concern over your patients well being.

Most people that have medical cards, just want to smoke weed. Im not your patient, and i dont give a shit if its Sativa or Indica. Just give me some stinky smelling organic buds for $25 an eighth. I want to be able to smoke in public , or at least in a private business. Get rid of all the bullshit outdoor, hydro, and keifed buds.

Marijuana has lots of medicinal properties. Most of these dispensaries are an insult to the term "medical." A lot of these places are glorified headshops run by shady, carpetbaggers, with little knowledge about marijuana, and treat their customers like ignorant children. I cant wait for half of these shitholes to close, and the rest will have to step in line, or suffer the same fate.

cornbread is offline Registered+
    It sounds like you've as much luck as me finding reputable setups. Why don't you retain your caregiver rights and legally grow your own ounces for a whopping $15 each? It's a hell-of-a-lot better than messing with all those goofs. Just buy enough weed to get you thru until harvest. You'll never look back.

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by neversummer View Post
    Most of these dispensaries are an insult to the term "medical." A lot of these places are glorified headshops run by shady, carpetbaggers, with little knowledge about marijuana, and treat their customers like ignorant children.
    I so agree
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.

cronicmonster is offline Registered+
    So ya don't like hydro,or outside buds........What kind do you prefer????I see you like "organic".....I prefer "organic outdoor buds"....Grown under the blue Colorado skies,Takin in that cool, fresh ,mountian air!!
    I agree most disp. weed is crap..... They have no idea what "TOP SHELF" is.... I also have to agree w/ cornbread.....GROW your own or DONT complain about it!!!!Most consumers have NO IDEA what it takes to proudce the "DANKY DANK".....seems easy enough.Most find out differently after they try for themselves!
    As for the price you would like to pay??/ I sugest you hook up w/ a grower/caregiver. that price is about what most would charge.
    I believe that some shops do have exelent meds.... We do not have a shop in DURANGO that does.They have large overheads so the Meds will cost a little more...

ColoradoCareMMJ is offline Registered+
    Just legalize it already. 99% of these dispensaries are just out to make profit, and have little knowledge of marijuana. Why should it cost $200, just for a license? Sick people should be able to get medicine without paying an arm and a leg. $50 and eighth is unaffordable, and a flat ripoff. Never have i once gone to a dispensary and had them ask me what my medical condition for my card is. Normally i am treated like someone who just started smoking weed yesterday. Most of the "medicine" i have seen is below average, and overpriced. The people who work at these places usually know very little about "medical grade" marijuana. If you are calling something medical, it should be top quality, no exceptions. How is it medical if you let 50 people a day molest your medicine. How is selling expired edibles with dog hair in them medical? Whats up with all this fake ass paperwork.

If someone claims to run a "medical" establishment, they should act like it. Provide high quality medicine at the cheapest prices. Show concern over your patients well being.

Most people that have medical cards, just want to smoke weed. Im not your patient, and i dont give a shit if its Sativa or Indica. Just give me some stinky smelling organic buds for $25 an eighth. I want to be able to smoke in public , or at least in a private business. Get rid of all the bullshit outdoor, hydro, and keifed buds.

Marijuana has lots of medicinal properties. Most of these dispensaries are an insult to the term "medical." A lot of these places are glorified headshops run by shady, carpetbaggers, with little knowledge about marijuana, and treat their customers like ignorant children. I cant wait for half of these shitholes to close, and the rest will have to step in line, or suffer the same fate.

I have to be honest that im a little disturbed by your comment. I have put everything into this shop, I work 12-14 hour days, and im just barely covering my bills. Me and my team work extremely hard to bring quality affordable medicine to paitents and we have 8ths as low as 38 dollars WITH TAX. Everyone loves to villify the dispensary owner like were all making millions of dollars....but hell, 99% of my patients drive a nicer car then me....

The reason you may be treated the way you do, is because the majority of patients out here are very new to strain names and indica/sativa dominant hybrids and sometimes need a little extra help finding what suits them best. Ive lost three friends to this fight and they are my driving force to ensure that people like themselfs need not suffer when access is so readily available. Im not a doctor or a scientist, im a cannabis cultivator who comes from a place of caring.

Have a great wednesday fellas, life is meant to be enjoyed!!!

-Bryan.
    Last edited by ColoradoCareMMJ; Jan-27-2010 at 08:21.

Kartel is offline Registered+

Ever been to a walgreens or a "medical" doctor without insurance?

I don't think anyone in the "medical" establishment in America is out to "provide high quality medicine at the cheapest prices."

Is that some kind of satirical statement? Doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Faddenator is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartel View Post

I don't think anyone in the "medical" establishment in America is out to "provide high quality medicine at the cheapest prices."

True, pharmaceutical companies are run by some of the shittiest people on the planet. I also completely agree that a lot of dispensaries out there should NOT be in business. Handling pills is a little different then handling a dried plant.

Having 50+ people come in and touch something you are about to put in your lungs is STUPID. I think it should work much like a pharmacy, where you are written a perscription for Indica/sativa dom. or even for a particular set of strains. The pharmacist could then pick a strain from that set and sell that. if the patient doesn't like it, they try a new one. Essentially it would work exactly how a pharmacy works. I think this could help weed out some of the sketchy bastards.

I'm not bashing everyone, I'm sure a lot of dispensaries care more about the providing medicine aspect, and not the being cool cause you sell weed aspect. Thats awesome, because until there is a certain level of maturity behind medical marijuana- on both the patients and the dispensaries part- Lawmakers will be VERY reluctant to improve the MMJ system.

I just woke up so that might be a little confusing. sorry.
    When in doubt, fill it out. :CanCom Troubleshooting Form

Any/all posts made by the person(s) under this username are 100% fictional and are for the purpose of online role play. Any/all images/videos associated with this username are compiled from various locations on the internet and are in no way connected to person(s) under this username. Therefore, any form of media associated with this username should be regarded as solely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCareMMJ View Post
    Me and my team work extremely hard to bring quality affordable medicine to paitents and we have 8ths as low as 38 dollars WITH TAX.
    -Bryan.
    oh, aren't YOU the generous one ... my friends and I GIVE it away, you might try that, next time you feel like being so fucking 'affordable' ... you're a disgrace, posing as a humanitarian ... GET A FUCKING REAL JOB, and give away your pot, to 'the sick and suffering' ... the original poster of this thread has it right

COzigzag is offline Registered+

Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Faddenator View Post
    Having 50+ people come in and touch something you are about to put in your lungs is STUPID.
    I have issues with this too.

Where have their fingers been? Seriously, using the bathroom, picking their ears and noses, licking their fingers, etc.

It creeps me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Kartel View Post

In case you didnt realize, healthcare is a hot topic right now. Lots of people are trying to get high quality healthcare at affordable prices. Just because walgreens, pharmaceutical companies, and some doctors have it wrong, doesnt mean that it has to be that way.

If it doesnt make since to you, you are an idiot. Lower the prices, and treat patients like patients.

Tharagor is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper View Post
    oh, aren't YOU the generous one ... my friends and I GIVE it away, you might try that, next time you feel like being so fucking 'affordable' ... you're a disgrace, posing as a humanitarian ... GET A FUCKING REAL JOB, and give away your pot, to 'the sick and suffering' ... the original poster of this thread has it right
    "

Ok "high and mighty" settle down there, unless you have a trust fund floating yer boat it still costs to grow, so just sit back and smoke one of these , Bryan is good people

My main point of this rant was just legalize it so we dont have to pretend like everything is so medical. Its just a big joke. Legalize it already.

senorx12562 is offline Registered+
    This whole thread is absolutely hilarious. "I want it yesterday, and below cost." Wah, Wah, Wah. Grow up and move into the real world people. Don't you see the contradiction in saying you want better quality, but you want to pay less? Just because it's cannabis you think it is somehow not subject to the same market forces as any other commodity? Jesus Christ, I'm glad none of you are my patients. You are right about one thing though, "Medical" Marijuana is a joke.
    Last edited by senorx12562; Jan-27-2010 at 11:07.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Benjamin Franklin, 1759.

cronicmonster is offline Registered+
    My main point of this rant was just legalize it so we dont have to pretend like everything is so medical. Its just a big joke. Legalize it already.
    Come on....Do you really believe that if it was legalalized it would be cheaper and better?????? And Neversummer growers would "line-up" to "GIVE" you the meds that "you" deserve????

Hey Reaper.....I have a card and I was wonderin If I drive to Cali,will you give me my meds????? Since I am so sick I could probably only make the drive once a year so.....I would probably need a pound or so.......When can I come get my "FREE" meds that you just give away to all the sick people in California......Sure you do!!!!
    Not an attack but tryin to figure out where you draw the line????I CANT produce meds for free and I doubt "you and your friends" can either..... so about those "free" meds???????

ColoradoCareMMJ is offline Registered+
    I agree with neversummer. Please legalize it. No one deserves to be in jail for such a harmless plant.

The new slogan should be:

"RELEGALIZE MARIJUANA NOW OR CRIMINALIZE ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO!!!"

If the goverment is truly vexed about our personal health, which they have proven numerous times it is not their priority, then they need to criminalize alcohol and tobacco, the two most dangerous drugs available today.

ForgetClassC is offline Registered+
    Honestly, yes it is, its just another ploy the government sent out to make a buck or two. Honestly, what was their reason for not legalizing it earlier? Oh, cuz the private prisons paid the officials so that they keep getting prisoners. Now, well the government has to make that money someway or another. Why should legal pot cost the same as illegal pot, its expensive because what had to happen to get it there, meaning the risk. With legal pot, why should there be an upcharge. This shit should be going for middies prices and better get you high as fuck. I know if I went into a dispensary and I was displeased the house of reps would hear about it because they(not specifically the HoR but the gov't) are the ones saying that marijuana users were/are the ones that can't do anything right cuz we are always stoned, so WTF is their excuse.

-C
    Any/All post made by the person(s) under this username are entirely fictional and are in purpose of online role play.
    Any/All images associated with this username are abundantly found on the Internet.

justinsane33 is offline Registered+

did somebody say free weed?

you just give it away? wow. i don't have cancer but if i don't smoke i throwup all day until it turns into dry heaving and then i just curl up into a ball and hope to die. i think i qualify. i mean you're SO giving you surely wouldn't turn me away right? i might be able to get out there more than once a year but i'm probably gonna need a pound each time. thanks a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by senorx12562 View Post
    This whole thread is absolutely hilarious. "I want it yesterday, and below cost." Wah, Wah, Wah. Grow up and move into the real world people. Don't you see the contradiction in saying you want better quality, but you want to pay less? Just because it's cannabis you think it is somehow not subject to the same market forces as any other commodity? Jesus Christ, I'm glad none of you are my patients. You are right about one thing though, "Medical" Marijuana is a joke.
    I live in the real world. I sell pizzas for $5, and i have lots of competition. I never said below cost. The people i sell pizzas to are not my patients. $50 an eighth is more than gold, that price was that high when it was ILLEGAL. There is no reason that weed should cost that much when its LEGAL. And i know I am right, "medical" is a joke. If it was "medical" it wouldnt cost an arm and a leg. No one gives a shit about my health. Im glad im not your patient either, cuz obviously your weed sucks. Also , just because you grow weed, you are not a doctor. You do not have patients. You grow weed, you have customers. Im glad im not your CUSTOMER.

Cannabis is subject to the same market forces as any other commodity , and thats why the price WILL DROP, not that its becoming legal across the country. These are the last days of selling that shit like its gold. Its just a weed that grows wild. Ive always dreamed of the day when marijuana would be legal, and affordable. I could probably get crack or heroin cheaper than this so called medical bullshit.

palerider7777 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cronicmonster View Post
    Come on....Do you really believe that if it was legalalized it would be cheaper and better?????? And Neversummer growers would "line-up" to "GIVE" you the meds that "you" deserve???? people like never won't be happy until the gov runs it completely. they want to have to go to a doc 6 times a year or more and pay doc fees just to get a script then go pay another middle man for the meds lmao sounds like a cheaper way to me im guessing since the gov is so great it will prob be free by the pounds.infact it will be so good the gov is coming out with the best strain ever just for the cool peeps like never it's called g14.

Hey Reaper.....I have a card and I was wonderin If I drive to Cali,will you give me my meds????? Since I am so sick I could probably only make the drive once a year so.....I would probably need a pound or so.......When can I come get my "FREE" meds that you just give away to all the sick people in California......Sure you do!!!!
    Not an attack but tryin to figure out where you draw the line????I CANT produce meds for free and I doubt "you and your friends" can either..... so about those "free" meds???????
    i say this to peeps all the time and still no free meds? infact im waiting on never to step up and lead the way.hey never when you gunna open that shop up? were all waiting on the free top shelf.did'nt you say you will have so much stock that we all can come in and grab as much as we can fit in our rides?

you know for the compassion and all? let me know when ya open i'll be by twice a week.since i only eat with it i need alot more.im sure you will come through with those great growing skills you have?did'nt you say you pull 10lbs per plant with only a week veg from seed?

Quote Originally Posted by cronicmonster View Post
    Come on....Do you really believe that if it was legalalized it would be cheaper and better?????? And Neversummer growers would "line-up" to "GIVE" you the meds that "you" deserve????

I know it would be better and cheaper. Have you ever been to Amsterdam?

I learned this 10 years ago.

I live in the real world. I sell pizzas for $5, and i have lots of competition. I never said below cost. The people i sell pizzas to are not my patients. $50 an eighth is more than gold, that price was that high when it was ILLEGAL. There is no reason that weed should cost that much when its LEGAL. And i know I am right, "medical" is a joke. If it was "medical" it wouldnt cost an arm and a leg. No one gives a shit about my health. Im glad im not your patient either, cuz obviously your weed sucks. Also , just because you grow weed, you are not a doctor. You do not have patients. You grow weed, you have customers. Im glad im not your CUSTOMER.

Cannabis is subject to the same market forces as any other commodity , and thats why the price WILL DROP, not that its becoming legal across the country. These are the last days of selling that shit like its gold. Its just a weed that grows wild. Ive always dreamed of the day when marijuana would be legal, and affordable. I could probably get crack or heroin cheaper than this so called medical bullshit.
    cry me a river need a tissue for that issue? don't cry dry your eye. lmao it's a weed it grows wild lmao thats funny you say that when you were just crying about topshelf.you mean that stuff that grows wild i think you mean mexi brick?wow i can see how much you don't really know by that statement thats roflmao funny.
    and again your wrong about prices dropping wow again u need to pull your head out of you know what.how long has oxy's been out? and how much are they still? any high grade meds still cost out the ass.don't know what cave you have been in?you do climb so maybe you got lost for a bit and just made it back to town??instead of all the bs talk and crying back your words up and man up and do what you say everyone else should do huh?other wise you just sound like a mooch.

btw how would you know his weed sux just by his staement above? i see the hate coming out of you just because he said it like it was??
    Last edited by palerider7777; Jan-27-2010 at 13:41.

Quote Originally Posted by palerider7777 View Post
    i say this to peeps all the time and still no free meds? infact im waiting on never to step up and lead the way.hey never when you gunna open that shop up? were all waiting on the free top shelf.did'nt you say you will have so much stock that we all can come in and grab as much as we can fit in our rides?

you know for the compassion and all? let me know when ya open i'll be by twice a week.since i only eat with it i need alot more.im sure you will come through with those great growing skills you have?did'nt you say you pull 10lbs per plant with only a week veg from seed?
    You are a tool. You lost all credibility when you bought clones from a cop off craigslist. I never said shit about free medicine. I would give you a free eighth if you learn how to capitalize, and punctuate. Maybe you should quit smoking weed for a while, and go back to school and learn how to read and write. Maybe then you can understand where I am coming from.

You are a tool. You lost all credibility when you bought clones from a cop off craigslist. I never said shit about free medicine. I would give you a free eighth if you learn how to capitalize, and punctuate. Maybe you should quit smoking weed for a while, and go back to school and learn how to read and write. Maybe then you can understand where I am coming from.
    again when things don't go your way you cop out and resort to insults like you did above.wow your weak if you keep it up im gunna call you on your bullshit so keep it up.

how would one loose credibility from buying clones? wow 3 year olds flip me better shit than that.

Quote Originally Posted by palerider7777 View Post
    again when things don't go your way you cop out and resort to insults like you did above.wow your weak if you keep it up im gunna call you on your bullshit so keep it up.

how would one loose credibility from buying clones? wow 3 year olds flip me better shit than that.
    You called me out. You posted my name first. You are an idiot. I just call it like it is. I want cheaper, better weed, you want to sell your crap hydro for higher prices.

I guess we will agree to disagree.

People cant grow oxy in their closet. I sell quarters for $75, so kiss my ass fag.

wow i get to call you on 2 things now.you talk about price then you charge 300 an oz? i charge 250 an oz all day so your ripping peeps off huh?

this part is even better cause i get to call u on some big bs.i told u nice to stop but you big lib mouth just can't shut up. so tell me mr compassion your crying about meds being bs and wheres the compassion.it should be cheaper for sick peeps and all? how sick can you be when you can go rock climbing all the time??must not be that bad huh?talk about someone using the same system your trying to out? is'nt that called a hypocrite?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast