Thread: how to make hash from keif

VapedG13 is offline Registered+

how to make hash from keif

OK people if you have ever hear of the piecemaker...its a press people use for making hash cost $200

HempPharm.com The Piecemaker and Accessories

I been surfing the net and found the same thing but it cost $50

Makin's Professional™ Ultimate Clay Extruder™ Metal Clay Supply :: PMC Clay :: Art Clay :: Bronze Clay :: R
    Last edited by VapedG13; Nov-30-2008 at 23:51.

Use keif or bubble hash made from bubble bags

heres some pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how to make hash from keif-10099hashishishish.jpg  
    Last edited by VapedG13; Nov-30-2008 at 23:56.

more photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how to make hash from keif-9652ak-47-resin-hash2.jpg  
    Last edited by VapedG13; Dec-01-2008 at 00:31.

linearvermin is offline Registered+
    Dude how do you have so much keif?
    I use a grinder to get mine but if i could come across that much
    I would be very happy haha
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

Last edited by VapedG13; Dec-01-2008 at 02:26.

linearvermin is offline Registered+

oh my god

So legit man I will for sure get one of those. I love smoking keif of joints or just on top of a bowl to make it that much better.
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

Stigma420247 is offline Banned
    best way to get LARGE amnounts of kief/hash is with a large box or a auto-tumbler....and also u can get kief presses for way cheaper than 50 bucks...i got one that will press up to 2 grams at a time for 19.99 from my local head shop..

i used to make TONS of hash with bags and butane and after much experimenting i gotta say that i always prefer BUTANE hash... it always seams to be cleaner and tastier smoke... just my opinion though..

Hash made from water ice and bags.... or something made from butain

I prefer a natural resource for resin extraction.....the less chemicals I use the better

My weed is all natural.....my hash is all natural....no chemicals are used to produce the final hash product

A piece of my bubble hash the size of a 1/2 a grain of rice....will knock almost anyones dick in the dirt
    Last edited by VapedG13; Dec-04-2008 at 21:08.

Stigma420247 is offline Banned
    vaped i couldnt agree more... butane is a great way to make ALL natural hash...as long as u give the hash time to evaporate all the butane...i suggest getting a tin container putting all yer honey oil in it and taker a torch lighter to it very lightly...once it urns to liquid swirl it around...do this for a few min. until ALL the bubbles are out of the hash...it will look like PURE liquid... then let it cool and do it again.... this removes ALL the butane and will give u some SUPER great tasting oil... also even when doing a butane extract i ALWAYS use a good silk screen...i wish i could remember the dang thread count of what has worked best for me... oh well...guess u will have to experiment yourself im sure u can handle it hehehehe

good luck ....