Cannabis.com

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree324Likes

Thread: My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil

TheCarer is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by donpasscal View Post
    Hello,

I just wanted to ask a question because I am desperate. My wife was told last week by her oncologist that she has stage 4 cancer that started from the pancreas and has now spread to the liver. We have done a lot of research and came to the final conclusion that alternative treatment is the route to go. We live in Georgia, and will like to travel to some state may be yours that permits non residents to get treatment with Hemp Oil.

Could you please enlighten me on the route to proceed. We are desperate to start treatment as soon as possible. Hoping to hear from any member with valuable info soon.
    dp
    I am sorry to hear about your wife and am sure inter-state travelling to medicate with RSO should be ok but GrowGoddess will know better/more than me. I wish you the best of luck and if indeed your wife does try the RSO, please report back and let us know how she is getting on.

I would like to know whether NON-US people/patients may travel to California, Colorado, Michigan etc and successfully obtain treatment? It would sure be a wasted journey unless treatment were virtually guaranteed? I have read stories of EU citizens travelling to California and receiving RSO treatment so it must be possible in some shape or form. Any USA insight would be greatly appreciated? What would one need to do to make this work? This would definitely be an option for a few of my patients if they could be treated legally in the USA.
    Last edited by TheCarer; Jan-07-2013 at 04:45.
    painretreat and GrowGoddess like this.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

GrowGoddess is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by donpasscal View Post
    Hello,

I just wanted to ask a question because I am desperate. My wife was told last week by her oncologist that she has stage 4 cancer that started from the pancreas and has now spread to the liver. We have done a lot of research and came to the final conclusion that alternative treatment is the route to go. We live in Georgia, and will like to travel to some state may be yours that permits non residents to get treatment with Hemp Oil.

Could you please enlighten me on the route to proceed. We are desperate to start treatment as soon as possible. Hoping to hear from any member with valuable info soon.
    dp
    I will do my best to help you.

I always stay within the law. Michigan can only help you if you live in that state and are registered in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program.

The only other option that I can think of is Colorado. I do not know for sure, just what I have been told. As long as you are over 21 you can walk into a dispensary in Colorado and purchase what you need. I heard this when a person like you asked where to get oil and they did not live in Colorado. The operator of PhoenixTears of Colorado said that people can purchase marijuana products legally in Colorado. One item she specifically mentioned was Rick Simpson Oil (RSO).

One of the problems is finding quality oil. I have heard that the prices range from $50 to $100 per gram.

You would probably be best off contacting Janet Sweeny of PhoenixTears, she can be found on FaceBook.

Here is a little good news. I have heard of many people getting cured of pancreatic cancer, even in stage 4. The cancer spreading to the liver could be a good thing in regards to taking RSO (concentrated cannabis oil). RSO is processed through the body differently than smoking it. When the RSO is taken orally, it is processed through the liver, so the RSO would be getting right to the cancer in the liver. I have also heard of the RSO curing people with liver cancer.

Contact Janet Sweeny for more information about Colorado and your options there.

Good luck and God bless

GiGi
    painretreat likes this.
    Registered Michigan Medical Marijuana Caregiver
    A natural choice is the best choice
    Putting Simpson Oil to the test in fighting cancer

Great information GrowGoddess!

Little update on making the creams. Normally I heat the organic hemp oil or vaseline prior to adding the RSO as it tends to infuse better. I ran a test the last few days with around 30ml organic hemp oil and put in 1.5ml of RSO. I did NOT add any heat this time. I cannot be exactly certain but it took 2-4 days for the RSO to be totally infused into the oil. A highly medicinal topical oitment created that easily! One patient will soon be using a RSO cream to help relieve and aesthetically heal a large surgery scar plus am hoping to start treating the patient with severe ulcers with a cream asap.

My next target is to try to blend RSO with an E45 or similar simple dermatological cream. Anyone have experience?
    painretreat and GrowGoddess like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCarer View Post
    My next target is to try to blend RSO with an E45 or similar simple dermatological cream. Anyone have experience?
    A reliable source informs me that infusing RSO into E45 or similar is not practical.

Use white or yellow vaseline or organic hemp seed oil!

Ill try get some pictures of current RSO I have up later today although finding a camera maybe a little difficult.
    Last edited by TheCarer; Jan-08-2013 at 09:33.
    GrowGoddess likes this.

cburka is offline Registered
    Dear growgoddess, can you please help me! Yesterday my husband was diagnosed with a stage 4 prostate cancer and was given 5-6 months to live without the traditional method treatment. I saw how you make your experimented oil and was truly impressed with it. Can you help me find someone who can provide me with the best quality oil. We can travel or do whatever it takes as long as the oil is genuine. Please respond ASAP. Yesterday I also send you an email on your hotmail address. Thank you so much.
    GrowGoddess likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cburka View Post
    Dear growgoddess, can you please help me! Yesterday my husband was diagnosed with a stage 4 prostate cancer and was given 5-6 months to live without the traditional method treatment. I saw how you make your experimented oil and was truly impressed with it. Can you help me find someone who can provide me with the best quality oil. We can travel or do whatever it takes as long as the oil is genuine. Please respond ASAP. Yesterday I also send you an email on your hotmail address. Thank you so much.
    Without knowing where you are it would be very difficult to offer any advice. I only know of people in Michigan. Unless you live in Michigan and are a registered patient under the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program (or in the process of becoming one) I wouldn't know who or where to point you to except for Colorado.

It is not difficult to make the oil, anyone can do it. It is much safer to buy the buds and make the oil yourself. Then you know you are not being scammed.

Watch the YouTube video Run From the Cure, along with patient testimonies, there are instructions on how to make the oil safely.

cburka

A person that may be able to help you more, he is more involved with the concentrated cannabis oil community more than I. My first cancer patient whom I mentioned at the beginning of this topic. I just asked if he would mind answering questions from people new to the oil, or just needing some support. He is very willing to help any way he can. His name is Joe Crowe and he lives in Michigan. You can find him on facebook. Joe is also a minister and if anyone is looking for spiritual support he is there for you too.

Making concentrated cannabis oil (RSO (Rick Simpson Oil))

After watching Run From the Cure, and making many batches of the oil, I have applied the following method to making the oil. It seems to come out the best for me this way, a lot more enjoyable and comfortable effects.

I use my best buds period. I manicure them very well. If you desire to use sugar shake to include with the buds, that is okay too, but I don't recommend using a lot of it. If you do desire to use some sugar shake, put it in its own jar.

Here is how I make the oil.

First I get the buds to be as dry as possible, basically petrified.
    I put two ounces of bud in a one quart, wide mouth canning jar; I do not recommend more than two ounces per jar. You may have to smoosh it in a little depending on the strain since some strains are puffier than others.
    I put each two ounce jar of buds in the freezer for a good 24 hours.
    I also put the 99% isopropyl alcohol (solvent) in the freezer to keep the temperatures consistent.

When I am ready to start the process, I pull one jar of buds and one 16 oz container of solvent out of the freezer at the same time so it will all stay as cold as possible. Each jar will require up to 2 16 oz bottles of solvent for the initial wash or extraction.
    I pour the first 16 oz bottle of solvent into the jar with buds, seal the jar and shake it around for a couple of seconds, then I will add about 8 more ounces of the solvent. Close the lid and shake it up for about 1 to 3 minutes depending on how quickly the buds crumble.
    Then I want to get the solvent poured out of the jar as soon as possible. I use a metal strainer so it will pour through quickly, but catch any large particles. I pour the solvent into a glass or stainless steel bowl. I will repeat the process with this same jar of material with about 8 to 16 ounces of solvent, depending on the strain. I only shake that around for a few seconds, and then quickly pour off solvent using the metal strainer.
    Before starting on a new jar of buds from the freezer I will filter the THC solvent through a fine metal coffee filter into a fresh bowl.
    Then I repeat the initial process with the remaining jars of bud in the freezer, one at a time.
    I prefer to use the glass canning jars because they stay cold for a long time.

When I have all of the THC solvent roughed in, I will then filter it a couple more times using a metal mesh coffee filter, and then a paper coffee filter. I am considering investing into some of those bubble bags. I have tried this without using the paper coffee filters and only using the fine mesh metal coffee filter and I have not noticed a difference as long as I filter it multiple times. I like to let the THC solvent sit in the bowl for a whole so all the crud can sink to the bottom. Then I will carefully pour the solvent through the metal mesh coffee filter careful not to allow the sediment to pour out. I have quite a bit of practice at this, but you may prefer to just use the paper coffee filter.

I don't really have a basic filtering preference yet, still working on that. The oil is coming out pretty much the same for me whether I use the paper coffee filters or not.

After all of the solvent has been filtered, I move to the rice cooker and follow Rick's directions from there.

Another tip, when it gets to the coffee cup warmer stage, I like to use a heavy duty metal one cup measuring cup and use a metal spoon to stir the oil around often to keep the heat even throughout. I have learned with this method, if you don't stir it around often the bottom portion becomes thicker than what is on top. Towards the end, to get the final little bit of solvent evaporated out, I like to put some pennies or another type of coin between the cup and the warmer to help eliminate burning of the oil, I will let it sit at that point without stirring. Patience pays off on this.

At this point it is pretty much done.

I will also add that you can get a little more out of the remaining material that is still in the jars from the extraction, you can add a bit more solvent to it, shake it around, and turn the jars upside down with the lid tightened and allow it all to drain down. I use this solvent separately from the initial extraction. Then when the rice cooker is available again (I prefer to only use one rice cooker, period) I will crack the jars open while upside down and filter in the same manner as the initial extraction. I use this oil for topical uses and will also give some to my patients who have pain issues. The oil still comes out really good, but I believe only the best of the best should be used to treat cancer patients or other serious illnesses.

I have one other method, I cannot say which way is better for treating cancer, hopefully my new patient helps me learn. My older method was that I would let the bud material soak in the solvent anywhere from two hours to two weeks. The longer I let it soak, the more intense the effects were, but the crappier the oil would taste. The extra intense effects, in my opinion, are not desirable such as panic attacks, unable to walk (had to crawl to the couch once!), very high anxiety, just all out intense. I do not prefer it. This is what I originally started with during my first cancer patient's treatment. During his treatment, each batch I had reduced the soak time. The more I reduced the soak time, the more comfortable the effects became. It also made it much easier to consume larger doses more quickly. I am only guessing that the quick soak method is better for curing cancer for many reasons.
    painretreat and ewohar like this.

Little update on my new cancer patient:

It looks like the oil is working. He has been taking it for about 4 weeks now. His sleep has greatly improved to where he can easily get 8 hours straight. He has gained 13 pounds since starting the oil (he had been steadily losing weight up until he started taking the oil). The only major thing that has not changed is the size of the node that was diagnosed as having cancer cells. He will be having that node removed in a few days via an outpatient surgical procedure. Then they will biopsy it again. Will post results as soon as I get it.

Typically the RSO takes an average of 90 days to ingest 60 grams of oil to eliminate most cancers if the patient did not receive chemo or radiation. If a patient has had chemo or radiation, then a patient should take 120 grams dosing at least 1 gram per day.

It looks like my patient's doctors have been getting confused since he started taking the oil. He has been able to stop taking a high blood pressure medication, his night sweats are gone, strange all over body itching gone, weight gain, full night sleep, other medications he has been able to reduce. This all probably does not make sense to the doctors since the patient has not gone under any chemo or radiation treatments, or any other of their cancer treatments. Just the RSO.

Here is a quick bit from the patient:

"Another doctor has joined the ranks of the confused. The chemo guy agrees that the only thing left to do is to take the node. I don't think that it will go away on its own now. It isn't a cancer mass, just some cells mixed in. They don't know if it's alive. If it is dead, it should go, anyway. I will still have the option to refuse chemo and radiation treatment if it comes back positive on this biopsy.
    I won't do chemo or radiation. In fact, the chemo oncologist told me that it would be my decision after they get the biopsy results back.
    This continues to get more strange. Last week the surgeon said that I might not have cancer and the oncologist said the same thing today. Last month they said that I would be dead within a year without chemo and radiation. I can only believe that things are going much differently than they assumed things would go. If that biopsy comes back negative, we need to have a party! They seem to be having a hard time figuring out how to tell me that I might live after the death sentence."

Lastly, the patient said today that he is very happy.
    painretreat, Weezard and emilya like this.

The patient opted to have the node removed. The biopsy came back positive as well as a second biopsy of the tonsil.

Other than the biopsy results coming back positive, the patient's health had been improving since he began taking the oil.

So far, he is planning on refusing any chemo or radiation treatments. The surgeon recommended the patient to seek out a second opinion from the U of M hospital. Hopefully they do not talk him into accepting their recommended treatments.

I believe the oil has been working, it just has not been enough quantity or time. The battle is going to continue and I will keep helping this patient through.

I will submit more as the treatment continues.

Please pray with me for this patient's recovery.
    painretreat and emilya like this.

Okay, have some new information. Good news and bad news.

Let's start with the bad news. My patient is confused. The doctors have put much fear into him. Telling him if he does not take the chemo and radiation treatments he will surely die, very painfully and it will take a long time.

More bad news. This is just my opinion. The doctors have misdiagnosed the patient. They are full of shit and I will explain why. The type of cancer they claim this patient has is a type of skin cancer that metastasizes on the surface. I thought that is what he had and is why I believed it to be possible that in only 35 days of taking the oil that the biopsy would come back negative. It seems that based upon his initial symptoms, and the recent removal and biopsy of the node, that the cancer is inside the node and not on the surface. I did not know this, the doctor and patient did. If I would have known more details of where the cancer was in respect to the node, I would not have guessed at a negative result would have been possible, especially since the node was still enlarged. I believe it takes at least 4 months to shrink when the cancer is in the node.

Based upon some recent research that I have done, all of the patients initial symptoms and the cancer being inside the node, all of the symptoms point to a different type of cancer. None of the symptoms coincide with the type of cancer the doctors say he has. The doctors said if the biopsy would have come back negative, they would have changed the initial prognosis as inconclusive. So are they saying that if they are wrong they will just backtrack and lie? That is the way it is looking to me.

Now, the good news. I believe the oil is working great. If he continues to take the oil for another 3 or 4 months at a gram per day he will be cured of this cancer. A walk in the park. The only thing that is making this miserable is the fear mongering the doctors are throwing at the patient. Proof that the doctors have misdiagnosed the patient and proof that the cancer is being cured.

Looking back to the beginning of working with this patient, you will see that all of his initial symptoms are gone, this is because the oil is working.

See for yourself.

Hodgkin's lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease): Symptoms - MayoClinic.com

I continue to ask the patient. "If all of your symptoms are gone, why would you still want to go through the chemo/radiation treatments?"

When I research the cancer that they say he has, the symptoms do not match. I have a question. If the doctor is so smart and capable how come he couldn't prescribe anything to help alleviate the symptoms? Well, in my opinion, is because it would require a cure. The patient even gained back the weight he lost.

I am working on connecting the patient with doctors that are educated with cannabis and believe in the healing properties of it. Thanks to Dr. Janet Sweeney of PhoenixTears, she is pointing me in the right direction.

More to come as this story progresses.

Here is the truth. Our medical system in the USA sucks. USA is not the greatest country anymore, not even close. If you want the truth, this video is well worth watching.

The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER...

The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... - YouTube

painretreat is offline Registered+
    Modern Medicine plays and profits from 'treatment.' Cancer is big business. Sad to say, not all health care providers are in it for the 'greater good' of all. If his Docs are like most, they, "only get 20 minutes" to change one's life.
    It would be a good idea to ask him to get an 'independent' consultation and have his records reviewed. Particularly, before he takes any conventional treatment, if that is an option. I sure would.

The older I get, the more I believe that Freedom in America is, simply organized oppression.
    We get to play with chads and walk home from the voting both's with a tag that says, "I voted." Symbolic representation.

Perhaps you could have your patient do more reading of hemp oil stories and maybe have your cured patient talk with him? That is a tool, used for other patient conditions. Good Karma wishes. pr

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat View Post
    Modern Medicine plays and profits from 'treatment.' Cancer is big business. Sad to say, not all health care providers are in it for the 'greater good' of all. If his Docs are like most, they, "only get 20 minutes" to change one's life.
    It would be a good idea to ask him to get an 'independent' consultation and have his records reviewed. Particularly, before he takes any conventional treatment, if that is an option. I sure would.

The older I get, the more I believe that Freedom in America is, simply organized oppression.
    We get to play with chads and walk home from the voting both's with a tag that says, "I voted." Symbolic representation.

Perhaps you could have your patient do more reading of hemp oil stories and maybe have your cured patient talk with him? That is a tool, used for other patient conditions. Good Karma wishes. pr
    I agree.

I have connected the patient with others who are knowledgeable in the area of RSO and cures. He has had the opportunity to speak with Uncle Pete from Cannabis Camp and will soon have an opportunity to speak with Rick Simpson. The patient is actually doing great physically, it is the fear mongering of the doctors that have him mentally stressed. Dr. Janet Sweeney from PhoenixTears is also ready to speak with the patient as well, if they haven't already.

His whole cannabis oil treatment is going great. His health has improved since he started taking the oil. A factor that he seems to not be paying as much attention to as much as the doctor's treatment options and what could happen if he does not take their treatments.

If he takes the treatment and dies, the doctors won't own up to it, they won't really care, they will just say it was the cancer, that the treatment was too late. That is what they said with my previous potential patient. They killed him before we were able to meet. They just fluffed it off as the cancer, not taking into account that he was perfectly healthy until he started taking the chemo pills they prescribed and also initiated the fear factors into him.

You are right about the big pharmas only caring about the all mighty dollar, or should I say their stock value. Here is a little proof.

Inside Wall Street: Is Big Pharma eyeing Spectrum?- MSN Money

I am confident my patient can kick his cancer no problem, if he would just stay away from the doctors for a few months.

as soon as I get more information i will update.
    painretreat likes this.

painretreat likes this.

I see this step as, A Big One, in honestly with medications..in the future. pr

Medscape Medical News
    Final Sunshine Regs: Physicians Win Some, Lose Some

Robert Lowes
    Feb 06, 2013

Medscape: Medscape Access
    The medical profession caught a few breaks in the long-awaited final version of federal "sunshine" regulations that require drug and medical device makers to disclose what they give physicians in the way of money, food, and coffee mugs.

In general, however, the fine print promises to make the lives of many physicians a little more complicated.
    The Affordable Care Act (ACA) calls for disclosing "transfers of value" by drug and device makers to spotlight possible conflicts of interest that may compromise education, research, and clinical decision making, all to the detriment of patient care, as officials with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) put it. Final regulations released February 1 spell out exactly what these companies must do.
    One break for physicians is that payments to speakers at accredited continuing medical education (CME) events need not be reported, even though a drug or device company funded the CME activity. The payment is off the radar as long as the manufacturer does not select the speaker or pay him or her directly (that role belongs to the CME provider).
    In December 2011, CMS originally proposed making such payments reportable. Organized medicine objected, saying that the world of CME is already well policed to root out conflicts of interest and that the regulations would scare off physicians and industry from accredited CME activities.
    Electronic Pizza Records?
    CMS also loosened the rules on how food — lavished on physicians and their medical practices by industry — must be accounted for. For example, a drug company's buffet line at a bustling medical conference will not count as a transfer of value, and the cost of a drug representative pizza lunch at a group practice will be assigned strictly to those who wolf down the slices — physicians and medical assistants alike. (Under the proposed version, a $100 pizza lunch for a 5-physician practice was automatically divvied up as $20 for each physician, whether or not any of them partook.)
    But there is no getting away from complications: CMS advises physicians that if they do not want to receive drug representative meals and have them reported under the sunshine regulations, they "simply should make clear to applicable manufacturers that they do not accept them." In other words, give notice. It is up to the manufacturers, after all, to track who eats what.
    However, CMS also says that physicians may need to maintain their own records of what they receive or do not receive in case drug and device makers get it wrong. The agency estimates that it will take a medical practice employee about 5 hours a year to do the sunshine bookkeeping for a single physician, who will need about 1 hour on average to review it.
    "We Do Not Have the Resources"
    The ACA requires drug and device makers to report any transfer of value to a physician that is worth $10 or more. It can be a speaker's fee or honoraria, a research grant, or an in-kind item or service such as food, travel, lodging, and entertainment. Transfers less than $10 — think a Starbucks latte — are not reportable unless they add up to more than $100 over the course of 1 year. Excluded altogether are product samples, educational materials meant for patients, and short-term loans of medical devices.
    Drug and device makers also must reveal whether a physician or his or her family members have an ownership stake in the company beyond publicly traded stock.
    CMS has laid out a timetable for this exercise in transparency. On August 1, drug and device makers should begin compiling information on transfers of value to physicians during the last 5 months of 2013. They must forward this data to CMS by March 31, 2014. The agency, in turn, will release the data in a searchable format on a public Web site by September 30, 2014.
    The American Medical Association and other medical societies have worried that erroneous information about how much physicians receive from drug and device makers could hurt their reputations and careers. Anticipating that problem, the ACA gives physicians and industry 45 days to review the data for mistakes and submit any corrections before CMS posts it online. Under the final regulations, if a physician and a manufacturer disagree about what changed hands, CMS will publish the manufacturer's data but flag it as disputed. The data can be revised on the CMS Web site, but only at 12-month intervals.
    Information from Industry
    Organized medicine had asked CMS to dispense with the 45-day period for review and correction and instead update its Web site on a year-round basis as manufacturers and physicians resolve data differences. The agency replied in its final regulations that "we do not have the resources to make continual changes to the Web site."
    Ignorance of Sunshine Requirements Widespread
    A recent survey of more than 1000 physicians by the information technology company MMIS shows that much of the medical profession is unfamiliar with the ACA's sunshine provisions even though they have been in the news for several years. More than half said that they did not know that the law requires drug and device makers to report how much they are giving physicians in money, goods, and services, according to an MMIS press release issued yesterday.
    That news came as a rude shock, because 63% of those surveyed told MMIS that they are "deeply concerned" that these payments will be available in a public, searchable database. Twenty-one percent said that they will severe a relationship with a company that submits inaccurate information to CMS.
    Last edited by painretreat; Feb-06-2013 at 20:02.
    GrowGoddess likes this.

Patient Makes His Own Oil

Back to the patient: We are making progress. He gives an update. He has made his own oil for the first time. Very impressive for a first attempt. I walked him through the process online.

A note from the patient:

It's been a month since I posted. A sample of my tonsil tissue was sent to Mayo and came back positive after coming up negative here. I allowed them to take the lymph node a few weeks ago and it came back positive, as well. Squamous cell carcinoma - tonsil primary with metastasis to at lest one node - T1 N1 - stage 3 at least.

The local hospital had me lined up for two kinds of chemo, surgery and radiation before the tonsil and lymph node biopsies. A needle biopsy had found cancer already. I took the surgeon up on a offer for a second opinion at U of M. They knew going in that I am anti chemo and radiation, so I got a surgery only option. Of course, if tissue samples go to pathology and come back positive they will push radiation.

So, I have accepted the opportunity that I have to contribute to this cause. I began my oil treatment on Christmas Eve, before the tonsil and lymph node biopsies. I have about 11 grams to go to finish up my 60 gram dosage and at a gram per day now, I will have completed the treatment in less than two months. I intend to continue taking a gram per day for another 30 days at least, if my project worked today. That will get me close to a 90 gram treatment, if things work out. I look at it as insurance. The oil has helped many symptoms that I don't want back, anyway.

Surgery is scheduled for mid-March. If everything comes back negative, the only thing that the doctors will be able to say is that the two biopsies must have removed all of the cancer, I had unnecessary surgery and I don't need radiation and chemo. I will post the results of my biopsies here, before April.

My project today was to make my own first batch of oil. I only have sativa to work with, so no testing tonight! The run went easier than expected. It demands attention and care. It's messy working with something like runny molasses until it hits air temperature and turns into gum. I'm sure that there is a gram left on my equipment that will just become part of my next batch. I set the orange cap from an oral syringe in the cup for color reference, but it's shaded. The oil turned out more amber than I expected from my first ISO quick wash. This is the last little bit to pick up.

My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-patient-makes-his-own-oil-2-10-13.jpg

I am very proud of my "pad-wan learner" patient.

I will be making an additional 30 grams of oil for him so it will be about 90 grams of my oil before his next surgery with another biopsy.

Anyone who reads this, please pray with me that by the grace of God the next biopsy comes up negative.
    painretreat likes this.

The additional 30 gram promise

Now it is my turn. I have upped the offer to a free 90 gram (cc's) treatment.

Here is the 30 grams of oil I made for him, and I did my best. I used some of my best buds, 10 ounces.

The oil is just about ready here.
    My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_02140079-800x600-.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_02140099-800x600-.jpg

Here the oil is finished. It tastes and vapes awesome! The little drip on the toothpick, I ate it and it made me feel goooood. Must always test before giving to a patient. I ended up with 36 grams, so I get to keep 6 grams for myself.
    My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_02140106-800x600-.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_02140087-800x600-.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_02140113-800x600-.jpg

Will be reporting back as soon as I hear something new or after the biopsy.
    painretreat likes this.

It is too bad we cannot inject Cannabis Oil in the sites of biopsies from cancer.
    I hope I live long enough to see the day, M.D.'s use a scalpel in one hand and rso in the other. When they remove a tumor, to replace it with the cannabis oil? I always fear 'biopsies' because the cancers' rate of spread, increase's. Rather nice to see this patient has the right medicine, rso, in his system.
    If cancer hates oxygen why does it seem to spread once an operation begins

While thinking of oxygen and rso, I now realize, why the THC is so important with the CBD's. Makes more sense!

pr
    GrowGoddess likes this.

Premium RSO/Concentrated Cannabis Oil

In two or three more weeks we should have the biopsy results from my new cancer patient. He has consumed about 90 grams of oil to date.

While I have been waiting, I had to do something with my time. I decided to make a small batch of oil. Took some pictures and thought I would share them.

My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03190036.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03190038.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03190042.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03190047.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03190058.jpg

When I made this batch of oil, I made two separate batches using the same bud material.

The first quick wash is the lighter colored oil on the left, which is a higher quality oil. Then I washed the material again with a longer soak time, which produced a darker oil on the right.

I put a flashlight behind the syringes so the color difference and how transparent the oil is.

My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03190064.jpgMy Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03190056.jpg

The patient has been confirmed cancer free. No chemo, no radiation, only minor surgery and RSO.

I will fill in the details at another time, need to take a mental break.

The important thing is that the patient is cancer free, happy, and healthy.

If we are lucky, the patient will post his story in his words here for us to read.

Either way, details will be coming soon.
    Weezard and Mal420xl like this.

Weezard is online now Registered+

Thumbs up And more good news!

Joy!

And we recently received the scan results for my glioma patient.

"there is redemonstration of changes of the left parietal craniotomy with underlying left parietal mass resection cavity. The resection cavity has similar appearance versus prior scan. Associated ex vacuo dilation of the left lateral ventricle is unchanged. The extent of surrounding T2 hyperintensity is also not appreciably changed. The nodular, interrupted enhancement along the anterior margin of the resection cavity is redemonstrated. The extent of enhancement is not significantly changed since the August 2012 study, though the areas do appear slightly more nodular. Tis is well demonstrated on sagittal postcontrast image and axial postcontrast image. No new areas of enhancement are identified. The usual major intracranial flow voids are present. No acute infract or infracranial hemorrhage is identified. The tiny extra axial fluid collection deep to the craniotomy site is unchanged.
    The globes are intact. No abnormal orbital masses are identified. The visualized paranasal sinus and satoids are unremarkable. No osseous lesions are identified.
    Enhancement is again noted along the deep anterior margin of the left parietal resection cavity. While there has been no significant change in extent of enhancement, the enhancement does appear thicker and more nodular. "

A remarkably good scan report.
    It has been a year since the debulking surgery and there is still no new growth!
    He is doing a gram a day of Skunkpharm's Holy anointing oil and several courses of Temecazol.

He has already beat the odds of the TMZ alone treated patients, and is feeling well.
    The only symptoms are from the chemo and the effects of the surgery,
    And they are improving daily.

More test results coming in June!

Aloha nui,

Weezard
    GrowGoddess, tlranger and Mal420xl like this.

Marzfisch64 is offline Registered+
    Yuck! Rick Simpson Oil is gross!

How about this??
    Will This Make The Best Hash Oil Available?

Quote Originally Posted by Marzfisch64 View Post
    Yuck! Rick Simpson Oil is gross!

How about this??
    Will This Make The Best Hash Oil Available?
    My oil is not yucky. This is about as good as it is gonna get my friend.

Vape it, smoke it, eat it: tastes like ganja period.

Medicinally speaking, it does not matter if the oil tastes yucky. My first batches that were yucky tasting were just as potent as my most recent batches. You cannot judge the potency by the taste or color. You can tell by looking at it if it is going to taste good or not. The oil in this picture was produced with 99% isopropyl alcohol as the solvent. This oil tastes great!

My Experience with Rick Simpson Oil-2013_03300015.jpg
    Mal420xl likes this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast