Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Reason Marijuana Is Illegal

LaZ
    LaZ is offline Registered+

The Real Reason Marijuana Is Illegal

Illuminati News: The Marijuana Conspiracy - The Real Reason Hemp is Illegal

This is a very interesting article that I think everyone should read. Cannabis is a miracle plant. LEGALIZE IT

A bit from the article:

"THE WONDER PLANT

Hemp has a higher quality fiber than wood fiber. Far fewer caustic chemicals are required to make paper from hemp than from trees. Hemp paper does not turn yellow and is very durable. The plant grows quickly to maturity in a season where trees take a lifetime.

ALL PLASTIC PRODUCTS SHOULD BE MADE FROM HEMP SEED OIL. Hempen plastics are biodegradable! Over time, they would break down and not harm the environment. Oil-based plastics, the ones we are very familiar with, help ruin nature; they do not break down and will do great harm in the future. The process to produce the vast array of natural (hempen) plastics will not ruin the rivers as Dupont and other petrochemical companies have done. Ecology does not fit in with the plans of the Oil Industry and the political machine. Hemp products are safe and natural.

MEDICINES SHOULD BE MADE FROM HEMP. We should go back to the days when the AMA supported cannabis cures. 'Medical Marijuana' is given out legally to only a handful of people while the rest of us are forced into a system that relies on chemicals. Pot is only healthy for the human body.

WORLD HUNGER COULD END. A large variety of food products can be generated from hemp. The seeds contain one of the highest sources of protein in nature. ALSO: They have two essential fatty acids that clean your body of cholesterol. These essential fatty acids are not found anywhere else in nature! Consuming pot seeds is the best thing you could do for your body. Eat uncooked hemp seeds.

CLOTHES SHOULD BE MADE FROM HEMP. Hemp clothing is extremely strong and durable over time. You could hand clothing, made from pot, down to your grandchildren. Today, there are American companies that make hemp clothing; usually 50% hemp. Hemp fabrics should be everywhere. Instead, they are almost underground. Superior hemp products are not allowed to advertise on fascist television. Kentucky, once the top hemp producing state, made it ILLEGAL TO WEAR hemp clothing! Can you imagine being thrown into jail for wearing quality jeans?"

Read the whole article if you can
    Last edited by LaZ; Aug-30-2007 at 13:01.

THClord is offline Registered+
    true that

40oz is offline Registered+
    You're preaching to the preachers.

"If you have only two alternatives, then choose the third."

mfqr is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 40oz View Post
    You're preaching to the preachers.
    word
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

Iguana is offline Registered+
    All of this information has been known for a long time. I've known it for at least 20.

dannyboy420 is offline Registered+
    I think it's "preaching to the choir."

40oz is offline Registered+
    Yea I know the phrase is choir but I consider us all more of weed preachers than back up singers.

"If you have only two alternatives, then choose the third."

WayOfLife is offline Registered+
    I remember reading that Cannabis became illegal in the US due to a racist politician tacking it onto the end of the Prohibition bill to drive out the Mexicans and African Americans, is this even partly true?
    I hope it is, because then I can feel like Im fighting racism every time I light up :P

snowblind is offline Registered+
    the only trouble with hemp clothes are that they take more energy to produce. however ultimately this is ofset by the fact that they are grown. ie oxygen production. yet so is cotton

KingOfMyWorld is offline Registered+
    According to National Geographics Taboo show, the Cotton farmers are the ones that heavily lobbied against Hemp because they were scared it could put them out of business in clothing and other fabrics, so in the early 1900's they managed to get their politicians to pass a bill "protecting their way of life."

But either way it boils down to about the same, some group lobbied against it because it would put them out of business, the corrupt politicians agreed and made it all illegal for their benefits. I firmly believe the only reason they won't make it legal now is because the Federal government makes money on it each year.

FriendlyWalrus is offline Registered
    I'll tell you the reason pot is illegal----money. Alot of growers and traffickers pay legislators to make sure that the green stays illegal. The sad part is, it makes sense. With weed being illegal, they can justify selling 3.5 grams of the plant for 40 bucks. Can you imagine what would happen if weed was legal? You could go to a 7-11 and buy a pack of 20 marijuana cigarrettes for 5 dollars, just like buying a pack of Marlboro reds. Alot of the big shots who grow, smuggle and the like are solely in this business for the mony, and they want to make as much of it as possible. Keeping pot illegal increases their profits by at least 400 %.
    Last edited by FriendlyWalrus; Sep-13-2007 at 21:24.

hero3279 is offline Registered+
    Nice post, but wouldn't the government want these drug dealers off their streets? And why do cops raid peoples homes?
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought.If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him.If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought,happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

HighTillIDie is offline Registered+
    listen to me, i'm about to say alot of truth at once

the government, LOVES what it has... a war on drugs, that cannot be won. governments love for you to be high, and watch tv, or listen to music. the us government has been in a dumbing down process that started around the 70's. why do you think that our education system is in the dumps compared to our neighbors, canada... so we will get rilled up easy, and fall for inside jobs, like the start of every war... so we won't question why our civil liberties are stepped on everyday...

i mean hell... i can easily say that about 80% of anyone reasing this, isn't gonna do shit about the world they want, just live in the world that was made for them.

religions, mass entertainment, and propaganda, drugs, misinformation about drugs... it is a multiweaved attempt to control us... by whom??? the elite, the super rich.... mostly banking corporations (who run this country)

the depression was started on purpose by jp morgan, and the federal reserve... and every major war of this century was started or initiated by bankers... the federal reserve is a private institution, not controlled by our government, only regulated.

everything we think, has been designed. yup even the weed in our pipe... FACT (most current pot smokers, are rebels in nature...) keep us occupied, paranoid, and ostrasized

they don't care about hemps abilities, there is no profit in efficiancy, some times

jargoman is offline Registered
    That was the best movie I have ever seen. Anyone know of any other informative sites/movies?

The Kidd is offline Registered+
    I belive alot of what is being said here. There are many reasons why this magical plant became illegal and is still illegal. I also belive that one reason it is still illegal is because many people treat it like a drug. A prime example of this is when you ask somone about weed they have. You might ask what strain is this and they say "weed" or they say i dont care what it is as long as it gets me high. With so many people having no respect for the cannibis plant it is going to make it very hard to gain legal status.If we could educate the people that dont know about the true wonders of the plant it would be heading in the right direction. I know im also preachin to the preachers but i just thought i would say it anyway

blink_inc is offline Registered+
    The war against drug creates jobs.
    Jobs create tax dollars.
    Police jobs, court jobs, jail jobs, counsellor jobs.... you get the point.

Bottom line.

And, without a measurable way to control the cultivation and distribution, the government has no way to tax the sale to generate tax revenue. Therefore they keep it illegal.

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    Marijuana and hemp became illegal right about the same time that DuPont Chemical began introducining synthetic rope. Hemp rope is superior to synthetic rope in many respects, so DuPont needed a marketing advantage. What better way than to simply outlaw the competition?

The war on drugs doesn't make the government money; it costs the taxpayers.

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

HighTillIDie is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCan View Post
    Marijuana and hemp became illegal right about the same time that DuPont Chemical began introducining synthetic rope. Hemp rope is superior to synthetic rope in many respects, so DuPont needed a marketing advantage. What better way than to simply outlaw the competition?

PC
    the higher officials are directly tied to profits made off of the intrest paid on every dollar that goes to taxes

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTillIDie View Post
    the higher officials are directly tied to profits made off of the intrest paid on every dollar that goes to taxes
    I will agree with you that the entire system is corrupt. Hell, as far as I'm concerned there's a solid majority of the bastards in Washington that deserve to be hung.

What I'm contesting is the assertation that the government makes money off the war on drugs. Governments don't make money - they collect money by taxation. They then distribute this money, or at least what is left after paying for the massive government bureaucracy. The war on drugs not only allows for an expanded bureaucracy, it also makes the gubment more powerful and creates a huge market for otherwise unneeded supplies and services.

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

The Kidd is offline Registered+
    Hey just a bit of info to look up. I cant find the truth but maybe someone here can, but anyway i read somewhere a long time ago that most of the funding for the movie REEFER MADNESS came from dupont and dow the people makin all the money on that rope. Dupont also makes the number one striping agent for cotton its what they use to kill the plants and make all the leaves fall off. I knows this because it was my job to spray the plants. In other words if hemp made a come back lots of people would lose lots of money.

GoldenGoblin is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCan View Post

PC

Yeah DuPont.

I think I also read that DuPont patented the chemical process for pulp production too. So...
    ----
    Michigan Medical Marijuana Association Organization
    Full text of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act
    State of Michigan MMJ FAQ

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." — Thomas Jefferson

"I despise all weavers of the dark arts...speaking of which pass the gravy."
    -Korgoth

angry nomad is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kidd View Post
    I belive alot of what is being said here. There are many reasons why this magical plant became illegal and is still illegal. I also belive that one reason it is still illegal is because many people treat it like a drug. A prime example of this is when you ask somone about weed they have. You might ask what strain is this and they say "weed" or they say i dont care what it is as long as it gets me high. With so many people having no respect for the cannibis plant it is going to make it very hard to gain legal status.If we could educate the people that dont know about the true wonders of the plant it would be heading in the right direction. I know im also preachin to the preachers but i just thought i would say it anyway
    That is such a good example. I like to know what I am getting. I usually don't know except mids, dro, headdies.
    A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for legalization. Ron Paul 2008 for President of the U.S!

Perp is offline Registered+
    The CIA funds its ultra secret black ops through drug running, and has since at least the mid sixties. Go read about Air America and the Dark Alliance. Heroin, cocaine, cannabis, you name it. Check up on Highway Ricky Ross in LA and the start of the crack epidemic. It's all there.
    That's how the government profits from the current law.
    Last edited by Perp; Sep-23-2007 at 22:35.

king of the world is offline Registered+
    its easy for us to see the reason but it flies over other peoples head.

jakez is offline Banned
    It's funny that people can believe certain politicians are corrupt, or certain corporations change political stances in the case of Marijuana, but when it comes to anything else it's all just a conspiracy..

king of the world, please, slap me in the face with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast