Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan-11-2006
    Posts
    1,227

    Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush

    Hmm. This is interesting. Look at these photos and you will see fascist symbols from Napoleon to Hitler, to Bush.

    Especially notice in the painting of Napoleon, the eagle with its wings spread out. That is a typical symbol of fascist nations.

    Notice too on Aleister Crowley's certificate of becoming a 33rd degree mason, on top...the fascist eagle with the Illuminati triangle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-370px-ingres-_napoleon_on_his_imperial_throne.jpg   Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-508px-franceimp1.jpg   Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-nazius2.jpg  

    Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-mercury_dime.jpg   Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-crowleymason2.jpg  
    Last edited by Great Spirit; Dec-29-2006 at 15:53.

  2. #2
    Perp is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-22-2006
    Posts
    947
    Yup, it's all related. You figured it out, congrats. Not only that, but Crowley was Hitler.

    The World was Lied to about Hitler's Death


    http://www.blackraiser.com/nredoubt/identity.htm


    "Before Hitler was, I am." - Aleister Crowley

    http://www.blackraiser.com/nredoubt/ident2.htm

  3. #3
    birdgirl73's Avatar
    birdgirl73 is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Apr-20-2006
    Posts
    6,389
    Great Spirit has heard me say this before, but his paranoiac mind won't let him actually synthesize this information, and he's apparently not very long on memory. I'll say it again, though, because it helps put his degree of crazy distortion into perspective.

    The spread eagle is a classic, often-seen motif in art. It's not a symbol of fascist nations. It's a symbol that's been shown widely in prehistoric cave paintings. In ancient Chinese and Egyptian art. In Greek and Roman art and sculpture. In pre-Columbian native American art. In classical European art and architecture. And, not coincidentally, in modern images chosen for countries and currency and political leaders, both good and bad. It's not used because of its fascist symbolism, for that only makes sense to people who have no understanding of visual art or history, but because it is a classical, familiar motif. It ranks right up there in frequency of use with other motifs like columns on buildings, nudes in paintings and sculpture, dancers, dogs, or landscapes. And it's certainly equally sinister (NOT!) as those other motifs, too.

    Get a clue, GS. And get some education. I'm saving this link so that when you trot out your spread-eagle-fascism spin again in another four or five months, we'll have this on file. Your brand of crazy has failed again.

  4. #4
    Psycho4Bud's Avatar
    Psycho4Bud is offline The Modfather
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2005
    Posts
    13,412
    If the Eagle is a facist symbol whats your feelings on Steve Miller?

    Have a good one!

  5. #5
    Zimzum's Avatar
    Zimzum is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-08-2005
    Posts
    925

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan-11-2006
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73 View Post
    It's not a symbol of fascist nations.
    You were saying???

    And don't forget about the Roman fasces!! The bottom image was from the fascist Vichy government of France.

    p.s. I did go to college and I have a college degree
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-fascist_italy_.jpg   Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-us-deptofdefense-seal%5B1%5D.jpg   Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-nazi.jpg  

    Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-vichy_france.gif   Fascist Symbols from Napoleon to Bush-fasces.jpg  
    Last edited by Great Spirit; Dec-29-2006 at 21:39.

  7. #7
    birdgirl73's Avatar
    birdgirl73 is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Apr-20-2006
    Posts
    6,389
    For someone who's had college, and I'm not at all sure I believe your claim, you're still not very smart.

    It's a symbol of all sorts of nations, you wacko. And all sorts of other things as well. Fascists didn't choose it because it signifies fascism. But because it's a classic motif. You need to go back to school. And also get some therapy while you're at it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan-11-2006
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73 View Post
    For someone who's had college, and I'm not at all sure I believe your claim, you're still not very smart.

    It's a symbol of all sorts of nations, you wacko. And all sorts of other things as well. Fascists didn't choose it because it signifies fascism. But because it's a classic motif. You need to go back to school. And also get some therapy while you're at it.
    I see there is no recourse. I pray that you'll find the truth.

    Put yourself back 500 years. If you said the world was round, you would not only be branded as a "wacko", but you would be branded as a heretic and burned at the stake!

    Yea...who's the "wacko" now??

    Oh believe me...I'm much smarter then you think I am.

    p.s....DO YOU MIND TELLING US WHY TWO ROMAN FASCES SYMBOLS ARE HANGING ON THE WALL OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES??
    Last edited by Great Spirit; Dec-29-2006 at 21:58.

  9. #9
    birdgirl73's Avatar
    birdgirl73 is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Apr-20-2006
    Posts
    6,389
    This is how I know you're a wacko. Because your logic is insane. If you pray that I'll eventually see the truth, you need to pray even harder that you yourself do. You're the one who distorts reality.

    If you were all that smart, you'd know that there were people, even 500 years ago, who theorized that the planet was round. People were burned as heretics for lots of other things than their theories of world topography/shape, chiefly their religious beliefs. If you weren't so absurd, you'd use another example to try and illustrate your own opposition to the mainstream. You've used that one repeatedly, and I can only gather it's because it's the only comparison you know.

    Well, let's see. You'll say that images of Roman fasces in our capitol are because they're fascist and will base that on the fact that that image was chosen for use by Italian fascists and because the word "fascist" itself has the same root word. But if you were able to step back and look at the image itself and learn some art history--as you need to do with the spread eagle, too--you'll see that the fasces symbol of power and jurisdiction is far older than Italian fascism and that that image, like the spread eagle, has been used over and over again by various civilizations in architectures throughout history, not all of them fascist. Ask any art or architecture historian to confirm this for you and he will. Only conspiracists believe there's anything inherently sinister in that image. You conspiracists believe there's sinister meaning in classic visual motifs because your paranoiac minds desperately need to attach dangerous meaning where there actually is none. Just like you do here.

    Little tip for you, GS. I'm a lot smarter than you can even fathom.

  10. #10
    Hamlet is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-07-2006
    Posts
    534
    When my cousin was huffing chemicals and had his nervous breakdown he was seeing 'symbols' in everything. He baracaded himself in the house and was babbling about teaching the crows to carry food to feed Africa. I remember he was looking at the rings on the end of a ceramic fireplace log. There was something of a distorted cross in the middle of the rings and he was making associations to the Free Masons, who controled the people who manufactured the log.

    There's something to mental disorders and trying to put symbols and associations to things. Like Rain Man insisting on 3 fishsticks and trying to figure out Who's on First. I think there's a little bit of it in all of us and that's why we use symbols. But when the mind short circuits, it desparately tries to restore its own functioning by grasping at symbols to weave back into something concrete maybe? Just theorizing because I really don't know, but it's something I've been watching and thinking about a lot.

  11. #11
    Dutch Pimp's Avatar
    Dutch Pimp is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-22-2006
    Posts
    5,340

    Thumbs up ...damn..!..

    ^^^^^^...I've seen people carved up in real life before...but not in print....good job..!...

  12. #12
    Zohar is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-08-2005
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73 View Post
    This is how I know you're a wacko. Because your logic is insane. If you pray that I'll eventually see the truth, you need to pray even harder that you yourself do. You're the one who distorts reality.

    If you were all that smart, you'd know that there were people, even 500 years ago, who theorized that the planet was round. People were burned as heretics for lots of other things than their theories of world topography/shape, chiefly their religious beliefs. If you weren't so absurd, you'd use another example to try and illustrate your own opposition to the mainstream. You've used that one repeatedly, and I can only gather it's because it's the only comparison you know.

    Well, let's see. You'll say that images of Roman fasces in our capitol are because they're fascist and will base that on the fact that that image was chosen for use by Italian fascists and because the word "fascist" itself has the same root word. But if you were able to step back and look at the image itself and learn some art history--as you need to do with the spread eagle, too--you'll see that the fasces symbol of power and jurisdiction is far older than Italian fascism and that that image, like the spread eagle, has been used over and over again by various civilizations in architectures throughout history, not all of them fascist. Ask any art or architecture historian to confirm this for you and he will. Only conspiracists believe there's anything inherently sinister in that image. You conspiracists believe there's sinister meaning in classic visual motifs because your paranoiac minds desperately need to attach dangerous meaning where there actually is none. Just like you do here.

    Little tip for you, GS. I'm a lot smarter than you can even fathom.
    Hey, I agree with you for once!
    My post count is no longer a power of two =(

  13. #13
    MastaChronic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul-15-2006
    Posts
    2,903
    GS
    you are one of the reasons conspiracists have a bad name.
    grow up, be more open minded and be skeptical of all, not just the government.

  14. #14
    the yeag is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug-28-2006
    Posts
    1,417
    oh poor poor great spirit you my friend do not have issues you have subscriptions.



    p.s. have a bad one

  15. #15
    thcbongman's Avatar
    thcbongman is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-19-2004
    Posts
    5,121
    I think GS watched V for Vendetta too many times.

  16. #16
    shoi's Avatar
    shoi is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-18-2006
    Posts
    1,309
    o for christsake these symbols have been around so fucking long

    i mean jesus hilter just stole a whole bunch of shit from other cultures and people

    i mean honestly the eagle has been the symbol of america well over a hundred years before hitler


    i no it makes people sad to think but
    IN 2 YEARS BUSH WILL NO LONGER BE IN OFFICE
    HE IS NOT SOME SUPER GENIUS
    HE WILL NOT TAKE OVER THE WORLD
    HE IS JUST RETARTED

    for fucks sake please get over these fucking ideas
    they are not revolutionary or even intellegent
    Quote Originally Posted by graph View Post
    It's hard to convince us that weed's the problem when all of us here know it's not. At one time I think we all used to be like you, we believed the government at face value and accepted the fact that because it's illegal, it must be immoral, too. Then we all grew up a little bit and realized our own experiences should shape the path of our lives, not what someone else tells us to think

  17. #17
    Delta9 UK's Avatar
    Delta9 UK is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-12-2006
    Posts
    944
    Hmmm OK

    Lets look at the UN symbol, its Blue and White (Colours of Israel) and the centre of its map point is some fantasy Nazi idea of the origin of Aryans too.

    How fucked up is that? LMAO

    Well then, the sky is falling for sure

    GS: Seriously - let's say you are right, Bush is going to welcome Armaggeddon (let's say he's an End Timer and he's taking the Bible literally) there will be weaponization of/in space and aliens will be blamed next (once those damned terrorists are all out of the way) to keep mankind enslaved in fear forever in some global orgasm of Neo-con political militairy industrial black-ops uber power doublethink takeover? You know, because Jesus says it's OK...

    Pfft! Not while I'm thinking this sharply! They won't pull the wool (or tinfoil for that matter) over my eyes!!

  18. #18
    Delta9 UK's Avatar
    Delta9 UK is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-12-2006
    Posts
    944
    Or at least lets blaze one together and agree its all really screwy for sure, but talking about it on a pot forum won't change the world

  19. #19
    IamTheWalrus's Avatar
    IamTheWalrus is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Aug-08-2006
    Posts
    72
    Yah I agree with Birdgirl, and everyone else who thinks your fucked in the head. The eagle is just a symbol, its a powerful looking figure, and people recognize it and like it.... wow, like why would a government use a symbol that people like! you totally opened my eyes to fascism, and there amazing interconnections because of that eagle!, GS.....

    unless your just doing this to piss us all off, cuz your an idiot, that seems likely too.

  20. #20
    Masta Stuff's Avatar
    Masta Stuff is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-14-2006
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta9 UK View Post
    Or at least lets blaze one together and agree its all really screwy for sure, but talking about it on a pot forum won't change the world
    hell ya, lets blaze it up

  21. #21
    trajo's Avatar
    trajo is offline Registered
    Join Date
    May-01-2006
    Posts
    18
    Ahhh, the eagle, the great symbol of freedom, U.S.A., the fourth riech? I don't really care how EDUCATED you say you are, if you don't have your eyes open you will never see. As I recall from biblical passages, the tree of knowledge is what has been screwing things up from the begining.Seems to me that the most industrialized country always becomes the aggressor. History will repeat itself as it always does and there is'nt a damn thing anyone can do about it, the filthy rich make sure of it. When electricity starts failing, and it will, then you can all squirm,because it's all you'll have left to do.Then you will know what terror is, your all hooked and there is no cure. A real terrorist would not blow up a worlds largest siding job. I realize GS is a bit paranoid, but I don't think he is alone, and for good reason, but always remember,no fear!

  22. #22
    sleepless's Avatar
    sleepless is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-18-2007
    Posts
    137
    its all to do with ancient heraldry. sovreign countries with kings would most often use a lion as their bestial emmblem , wheras empires use the eagle and that stems from roman times. both hitler and napoleon did try to re-create the ancient roman ways [white power etc] and the word fascism is taken from the roman fascia, which was an axe wrapped in a bunch of logs that symolised romes might and was carried into battle.

  23. #23
    Psycho4Bud's Avatar
    Psycho4Bud is offline The Modfather
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2005
    Posts
    13,412

  24. #24
    MadHatter79's Avatar
    MadHatter79 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-05-2006
    Posts
    51
    I think it's very interesting that the United States chose an eagle to represent the executive branch of the government. The eagle was used in our government "before" facist Italy and Germany had formed, so I think implying that we are similar to them is backwards really. They might have chosen an eagle to match the United States, since we were known as a world power by then... I agree that the eagle is a poor choice for an executive figure, since it represents power and not modesty or freedom. I'm not sure what would replace it though, if not an eagle, what? What about the the use of the eagle on top of the American flagpole? But since we do represent the largest democratic body of people in the world, maybe the use of an eagle is an appropriate twist of the true origin of the eagle. But since our executive branch is acting on it's own agenda now days, maybe the eagle subconciousely affects those who use it as their symbol, and it's really the symbol of the eagle itself that makes countries and governments facist!!!!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug-08-2006
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter79 View Post
    I think it's very interesting that the United States chose an eagle to represent the executive branch of the government.
    would you prefer a turkey?
    Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •