Thread: Get clean with water?

orangeman is offline Banned

Get clean with water?

I was wondering how many 16.9 FL OZ bottles of water does it take to clean my system. Just give me an estimate because that's all I have and I drank 3 already.

Just1n is offline Registered+
    NO AMOUNT OF WATER WILL 'CLEAN' YOUR SYSTEM.

There, now that we got that out of the way, I'll get specific.

THC is stored in fat cells. These cells are eventually secreted in urine and bodily sweat among other ways. Drinking water will not 'flush' out your system because the THC won't bind to any of the water you drink. The reason people suggest water is that it can 'mask' the presence of THC by diluting your urine to the point where it won't be detected. Too much water consumption will send up a red flag.

What I suggest is that THE DAY OF your test drink atleast a gallon of water. If you're too lazy to do the math, that's 128/16.9. Thats how many bottles you need to drink. Do this a few hours prior to the test, so that when its time to pee, you have a clear, diluted sample. Also, try taking a B vitamin before hand, as that will re-yellow your urine.

thcbongman is offline Registered+
    One glass, every 7 minutes, pee alot, give them only a middle stream sample, and you are good to go. I'd say you need a little more.

Frivolous248 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1n View Post
    NO AMOUNT OF WATER WILL 'CLEAN' YOUR SYSTEM.

There, now that we got that out of the way, I'll get specific.

THC is stored in fat cells. These cells are eventually secreted in urine and bodily sweat among other ways. Drinking water will not 'flush' out your system because the THC won't bind to any of the water you drink. The reason people suggest water is that it can 'mask' the presence of THC by diluting your urine to the point where it won't be detected. Too much water consumption will send up a red flag.

What I suggest is that THE DAY OF your test drink atleast a gallon of water. If you're too lazy to do the math, that's 128/16.9. Thats how many bottles you need to drink. Do this a few hours prior to the test, so that when its time to pee, you have a clear, diluted sample. Also, try taking a B vitamin before hand, as that will re-yellow your urine.
    Yeah, but you forget water helps speed up your metabolism. So it can help you get clean faster.

I suggest you start drinking lots of water, because you should anyway. Not just the day of the test, but right now and up until the day of the test. I've heard stuff like "you should drink 8 glasses of water a day" or "half a gallon a day" but thats a bit hard to achieve, so just start drinking more water. If you drink soda, drink water instead. You'll be healthier anyway.

I wouldn't risk smoking up till the day of the test and trying substitution though, if thats your plan. It feels really nice to know that you will definitely pass the drug test, without having to cheat.

bejay is offline Registered+
    in some cases a diluted test is just as bad as testing positive while it may be fine for a pre employment test or job that requires random drug testing its probably not something anyone on probation would want to try.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Ok well thanks for all the help guys .

weedheaduknow is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by thcbongman View Post
    One glass, every 7 minutes, pee alot, give them only a middle stream sample, and you are good to go. I'd say you need a little more.
    how can u give them your mid stream piss?? everytime i've taken a test, they say not to piss in the toilet and not to flush the toilet until after they come in to grab the sample.

EmoRebellion is offline Registered+
    Ive never been told not to piss in the toilet. What if you have more piss than the cup will hold? I ain't pinchin that shit off for anyone!
    28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds... that is when the world will end

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic View Post
    the amount of herb you go through isn't nearly so important as the overall richness of your existence.