Cannabis.com

Thread: USED STRIP NC BUT FAILED TEST - HELP PLEASE.

pkash is offline Registered+

USED STRIP NC BUT FAILED TEST - HELP PLEASE.

I HAVE USED THE STRIP NC A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST FOR AN EMPLOYMENT URINE SCREEN AND I HAD PASSED THEM ALL. TODAY I HAD TO GO SEE MY PROBATION OFFICER, AND I TOOK THE DRINK AT ABOUT 7:30 AND TOOK THE TEST AROUND 9:30. I DRANK ATLEAST 40 OUNCES OF WATER, AND I URINATED A FEW TIMES, BUT I DIDNT URINATE ALOT. IM THINKING THAT I DIDNT URINATE ENOUGH TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM BECAUSE ACCORDING TO HIM, IT WAS POSITIVE. I SPENT 50 BUCKS ON THE DRINK, AND I HEARD YOU CAN SMOKE UNTIL THE NIGHT OF, AND TAKE THIS TEST AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I WENT WRONG SO I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. THANKS!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

jpbc99 is offline Registered+
    I have never heard anything good about strip nc. I heard it gave one dude a shitting puking fit. Not fun.

It is time to quit. Hope your PO will work with you on this.

dafriedbul I heard about that too. I can just put food colering + water I heard, and put it in some hot water so it feels warm when I go there. But WHere can I get a squirt bottle

I have taken over 50 monitered drug tests. You cannot bring in a squirt bottle and pass that off as your unit. There will be a mirror for the toilet seat and the collector will be watching you and the mirror to verify it is a legit sample.

If you fail a PO test it is one thing. If you get cought with a squirt bottle trying to substitute it your doing jail time no matter what. Most likely it will result in your arrest at the spot.

If not, your PO will toss your ass right back in court and let the judge deal with you. Its bad advice to tell some one to use a "squirt bottle" for a probation test.

Just quit and be able to pee clean.

Quote Originally Posted by pkash View Post
    dafriedbul I heard about that too. I can just put food colering + water I heard, and put it in some hot water so it feels warm when I go there. But WHere can I get a squirt bottle

BobBong is offline Registered+
    Most detox or masking agents tell you to avoid any toxins including cigarettes and alcohol for at least 48 hours before your test .. so a test that brags that you can injest whatever until the night before your test seems like a joke.

Find a more reliable test
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.
    Bob's CannabisButter Recipe!
    Everything in Moderation...

Yeah I think next time I use that, I should quit for atleast 1-2 days then it will work. But as for you, jpbc99, I only meet the probation guy every 2 weeks just to see how things are going. I never got convicted with anything, He just told me to go to this program called "ADS". Alcohol and Drugs Services. You go there like once a week and watch a video and take a piss test every week or every other week, and a lot of my friends who take the test just use food colering + water and they have passed for like 2 months. It's not a probation thing, its lioke a volunteer. hit me up

Thats fine then. I just don't wanna see some one jailed though. I would still just go clean so you can walk right in there and not worry. But, if what works works, then thats fine. Hope you pass many many DT. :]

Yeah I think next time I use that, I should quit for atleast 1-2 days then it will work. But as for you, jpbc99, I only meet the probation guy every 2 weeks just to see how things are going. I never got convicted with anything, He just told me to go to this program called "ADS". Alcohol and Drugs Services. You go there like once a week and watch a video and take a piss test every week or every other week, and a lot of my friends who take the test just use food colering + water and they have passed for like 2 months. It's not a probation thing, its lioke a volunteer. hit me up

kknight is offline Registered+
    I HAVE USED THE STRIP NC A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST FOR AN EMPLOYMENT URINE SCREEN AND I HAD PASSED THEM ALL. TODAY I HAD TO GO SEE MY PROBATION OFFICER, AND I TOOK THE DRINK AT ABOUT 7:30 AND TOOK THE TEST AROUND 9:30. I DRANK ATLEAST 40 OUNCES OF WATER, AND I URINATED A FEW TIMES, BUT I DIDNT URINATE ALOT. IM THINKING THAT I DIDNT URINATE ENOUGH TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM BECAUSE ACCORDING TO HIM, IT WAS POSITIVE. I SPENT 50 BUCKS ON THE DRINK, AND I HEARD YOU CAN SMOKE UNTIL THE NIGHT OF, AND TAKE THIS TEST AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I WENT WRONG SO I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. THANKS!
    You went wrong with trying to use that shit with your P.O. officer. I have never tried that strip stuff, I'm too skeptical but I take random drug tests for the goverment several times a month and always use someone else's.

I hope that woulddn't believe that garbage about smoking up to the day before and being able to pass with it.
    "All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day,
    Everything always works out, I have never felt so fucking great"

LOC NAR on probation is offline Registered+
    Man I'm on Probation too you just got to quit till your off. Remember weed is non addictive. Why take chances and pay high prices for shit that don't work. Plus going to jail ain't no fun either.

drdanko is offline Registered+
    probation sux and it never works! all the stoners that i know that got on probation, are still stoners...i plan on smoking heavily the day i get off probation!! fuck the government

bobbygreenbear is offline Registered+
    voluntary? i don't get it. you mean voluntary...................orelseyou'regoingtojai l ........... or what? why are you going?

or are your parents making you do it? i just don't quite get it

bobbygreenbear is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by drdanko View Post
    probation sux and it never works! all the stoners that i know that got on probation, are still stoners...i plan on smoking heavily the day i get off probation!! fuck the government
    it's a hell of a lot better than being in prison

don't get me wrong, i think it's a joke that weed is illegal, and a crime to be prosecuted for using it, but don't mess with your future. do you guys really want to be taking drug tests and running in with the law all your life? be safe

drdanko is offline Registered+
    well yeah im not saying smoke weed while your on probation, im saying the government forcing people not 2 smoke weed is a joke. people are just gona stay clean and then blaze up the sweet cheeeba

FourTwenty4Life is offline Registered+
    From what I've heard, if you're going to use Strip NC, don't use the shitty drink, buy the extra strength softgel, it works better.

kknight is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by drdanko View Post
    I still smoke every fucking day- several times a day usually. And I take tests every month blazed.

Yeah, drug testing really works.
    "All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day,
    Everything always works out, I have never felt so fucking great"